The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 24 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 05, 2011 10:41 pm

she slid her fingers into his hair,slowly getting them tangled in the strands as she grabbed a small fistfull. bentle gentle so as not to hurt him.lshe let him explore her mouth before tilting her head up as he nibbled the soft skin of her neck, nearly making her pulse jump just from the feeling. " damn, you keep this up and i might fall in love with you"it was hard to concentrate as he kept the pace up and already she felt the claws of pleasure spiking through her body,signaling another climax was building.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 24 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 05, 2011 10:45 pm

He grinned as he continued.."Maybe thats what I'm working on." He says as he kissed up her jaw line and then to her lips kissing her deeply with a groan .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 05, 2011 10:58 pm

she laughed softly,enjoying the kisses up and over her jaw bone then kissed him back just as deeply. giving a small groan as well as she explored his mouth the same way he had done to her. she squirmed more against him the more her pleasure built, digging her nails slightly into the back of his neck as she broke the kiss ,crying out in pleasure as her climas hit again.her inner muscles clamping down on him with each thrust he did.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 06, 2011 12:18 pm

He groaned into the kiss more as he felt her climax again and clamp around him with each thrust..."Hmmmm" He groaned as he continued pounding into her groaning as he felt his climax start to build as well.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 06, 2011 12:36 pm

she groaned again as he continued to pound into her, making the waves of pleasure last longer, only thing she could do was ride it out, moving against him still as she slid her hands over his back, nearly raking her nails down is back. " bloody hell think your going to kill me" , panted, teasing him a little as she bit his shoulder, not enough to break skin but enough to make him feel it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 06, 2011 4:57 pm

He groaned as he continued before chuckling..."I doubt that possible love." he grinned as he continued groaning more when the bit his shoulder...he concentrated this time holding back his climax as his thrusts grew deeper
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm

she groaned and gave a small growl as she looked up at him, whimpering in pleasure as he moved deeper , hitting that spot again that shot pleasure through her body instantly over and over again " damn i think you will manage to do the impossible though. " teased, arching against him again , feeling her pleasure build once more, , " gah , keep it up and your going to aim for a record aren't you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 06, 2011 5:20 pm

He grinned loving her small growl.."I hope I don't achieve the impossible ." he says with a groan..."I guess it it would be a record of sorts." he winked as he continued hitting that spot over and over. He gritted his teeth together as he continued to hold back his climax. Not too long after he groaned deeply with one final thrust as he climaxed his member twitching inside her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 06, 2011 5:30 pm

she gasped and cried out in pleasure, digging her nails into his back again , breathing heavily as she tried to hold back but couldn't as her climax hit hard and fast just after she felt him finish as well, hissing a little as she felt him twitch as well, flushing brightly she leaned against him, closing her eyes , trying to ease her breathing, '' bloody hell that was good."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 06, 2011 5:35 pm

He grinned catching his breath as well.."ohh I agree best so far." he winked before grinning slightly leaning forwards and kissing her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 06, 2011 5:42 pm

she kissed him back slowly , nipping his lower lip before nuzzling his neck and closed her eyes, sliding her arms around his neck to hold onto him, not wanting to move." well i am beat.. definitely can't move no more.. mmm , i am not complaining so don't think i am" teased, closing her eyes and slowly relaxing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 06, 2011 7:01 pm

He grinned as she nipped his lip and nuzzled his neck before moving her arms around his neck.."hmm I don't really wanna move either." he grinned as he softly nipped her earlobe.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 06, 2011 9:25 pm

she rolled her eyes before smiling.. "kinda have to. cant stay in the water forever hun.. soo have you thought about that revenge yet?." leaning back to look at him, she smiled." yeah i know i am pestering you on it.. sorry.. i enjoy alot of action. and fights are one of my things..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 06, 2011 10:34 pm

He grinned.."iv thought about it...i dunno what to do though...revenge won't bring them back." he says as he leaned forwards kissing on her neck.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 06, 2011 10:49 pm

she frowned before closing her eyes as he kissed her neck .. " mm. true.com but they kicked you out of your own home.. payback is warranted you know. justice for your parents too. " he was distracting and her, so she had to try her best not to squirm. " all in all its up to you. already said i would help."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 06, 2011 10:59 pm

He grinned..."Hmmm thats true as well...We will see though." he says with a smile as he sucked her neck softly leaving a love mark.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 06, 2011 11:08 pm

this time she did squirm against him as he left his mark on her, nearly making her groan from it as she tried to hold still. " gah seriously your going to get me all riled up again when we need to sleep or relax. . "teased. poking him lightly as she looked back to where their blanket was.. " come on i wanna get out of the water .. that and frankly there is a fish poking my butt. " that was one thing she couldnt stand from a lake. is curious fish nibbling at her skin.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 06, 2011 11:18 pm

He grinned as he moved back and looked to her.."That wouldn't be such a bad thing...But I am tired." He grinned as she poked him. He then moved back from her groaning slightly as he pulled out..."Ohh you know you like it." He winked with a chuckle as he got out of the water and offered her a helping hand.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 06, 2011 11:31 pm

she arched a brow. biting her lip to keep from making a sound as he pulled out of her and got out of the water. " yea right. why dont you have a fish nibbling at your bits. and tell me you like it." she teased, taking his hand and getting out of the water before reaching for her towel and drying off. she glanced around for her clothing, then pulled her shirt on before going over and sittinf on the blanket."come on then. still got some night left to take a nap. there is another blanket on the saddle to cover up with along with a few rolls to use as pillows."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 06, 2011 11:35 pm

HE grinned..."Well turns out fish don't like my electricity." He grinned as he helped her out. His body flashed with electricity drying him off completly before getting dressed before comming over to her..."Its all good...I'm used to sleeping on bare ground love." He says with a smile as he sat down beside her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 06, 2011 11:40 pm

she rolled her eyes before getting the things off the saddle. " show off.. and its only if it gets cold later.and judging by the chill in the air. the temp may drop. " grinned and tugged him onto the blanket with her. " and no way in hell iam gunna freeze when i have you with me so deal with sleeping on a blanket with another covering up and the stars above us. dun make me have to wrestle you mister..cause i will"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 07, 2011 8:47 am

He grinned.."Habbit." He say wit ha smirk as she tugged him onto the blanket wit hher..."Alright alright." He says as he then grinned..."WHat makes ya think Ill let you win." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 07, 2011 1:31 pm

she laughed and curled up next to him. " mmm thats alright, can't break a habit just yet. mmmm and who says you would win in the first place? i told you i am really good at what i do , if you don't believe me i will kick your happy butt in the arena tomorrow if you like. " she had no problem with wiping the floor with his ass if she needed to , no matter if she was sleeping with him or not.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 07, 2011 6:34 pm

He grinned moving his arm around her..."Hmm id prolly let ya win would wouldn't wanna hurt your pride." he winked teasingly.."though your men would respect me more if we fought in the arena." he grinned as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 07, 2011 6:38 pm

she smiled'' hah you can't hurt my pride at all , so don't worry about that. " relaxing in his arms she thought for a moment before smiling. '' mmm true.. they would definitely respect you for that, , suppose i can do a round or two with you in the arena, that is if your not too scared?" teased, laying down completely and looking up at the stars for a moment before allowing her eyes drift shut.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next