The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) - Page 14 Empty Re: When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:26 am

Cody was too lost in playing with the dog laughing as the dog caught it in midair and again when she did a flip. "Hmmm seems you know a lot of good tricks" He said.

He nearly jumped a foot when Ren came up and surprised him. "Yes" He panted but then smiled "But pay back is fun" He winked and sighed. "Cass seems a little more at ease"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) - Page 14 Empty Re: When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:33 am

She looked over his shoulder when Cass did a flip and nodded "Yeah, I think she was just worried about us. Dogs are pack animals, so she considers us part of her pack." said Ren still not moving her arms from around him leaning on him a little, "and before you even think about trying to get me back, because you won't" she said laughing. "Hmm I wonder if Cass knows anymore tricks" she said lookking to the littel dog wagging her tail, giving a bark Ren began to test to see if she knew some of the basics. "Maybe she was trained before hands, she's awfully clever" she said moving her arms from aorund his shoulders, moving to his side and kneeling down to stroke Cass softly.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:07 am

Well its good to have an other person to care, I have heard that dogs can smell and hear better then us humans. He found that he liked having her arms around him to and he couldnt really understand why but he wasnt reallly going to question it.

He chuckled when she thrented not to retailate he shook his head "We will see" He said with a bit of a laugh.

"Wow she knows a lot of tricks" He said frowning that she had let go. "Hmmm I suppose she was trained"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:02 am

She smiled and nodded "Yes it is.." she said "and they can, their decendants fromwolves, one of the greatest hunting animals that was in this world" she noticed he seemed to enjoy having her arms around him and smiled "Well if you do, I'lljsut have to get you back" she laughed as she moved her arms and looked up seeing him frowning once she had let go. "Like getting hugs huh?" she said to him grinning a little and picked Cass up cradling her in one arm while the dog just laid there contently.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:01 am

Nodding Cody smiled. "Weell I am glad that she found us then." He blushed slightly when she kept looking back to him. He had liked her arms around him but wasnt sure that it was proper. He licked his lips and winked when she threntd to get him back he chuckled "Ahh so it will just keep going and goin huh?" He rubbed his chin and a twinkle in his eyes

"Yeah hugs are nice, didnt much of them in the home right?" He sighed and watched hold the dog with a bit of a smile. "Nice doggie" He said softly
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:36 am

She smiled a little at his blushed cheeks and laughed as well, “How cute” she said and picked his cheek again not able to help it. She smiled at him before she handed him Cass to hug as well hugging them both happily. “I honestly think I would’ve gone made if you two weren’t here and could’ve died plenty of times” she whispered this time she did let go so willingly, she was thinking to herself though and did enjoy hugging Cody as well.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Giggling slightly as she peeked his cheek. He took the dog who licked his other cheek. He laughed again. He looked up to Ren as she hugged him again. He sighed and leaned into it not really sure why it felt so good but he wanted more of it and it seemed that Cass liked it too for she circled twice in Cody's lap then fell asleep.

Cody looked up her and shook his head. "I think you are selling yourself short, but I am glad that I am here too"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:39 am

She smiled and looked down to him kneeling behind him and smiled at Cass curled up in his lap, “we can’t stay out in the open for too long, they could find us again and I’m more than sure neither of us want to return there” she nodded and looked around a little eventually moving her arms feeling him leaning into it so was carefully not to move too suddenly so he didn’t hurt himself.

“Come on whenever you two are ready maybe we should check out one of the buildings just encase there’s somewhere we can use as a permanent base” she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:04 am

He sighed "I know we cant stay for long, I just miss the feel on my skin" He sighed and frowned. "One day" He said softly not really to anyone. He shook his head "No they wouldnt keep us together this time I am sure of it" He chewed his bottom lips but smiled as he felt her move her arms around him still and lean into him.

He sighed "I dont wanna go but I know we have to" He stood and the dog whimpered in protest but stayed aslep. "Okay where too?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:31 am

"yeah, true, lets try not to think about it" she said and mvoed her arms from around him and brushed herself up and pciekd cass up "You can still sleep but we have to move a little" she said "shall we try one of the forests? maybe that can offer some protection also there isn't one very far from here" she said pointing to the trees a little ways off.

Walking that way she found a way over the fence with Cass in one arm before waiting for Cody to follow them.She offered him a hand to help him over a bit if she could before she headed for the trees ducking under a few low branches, it was so quiet. "Peaceful huh? listen you can hear water" she said hearing some falls a little ways off and walked on the over grown path towardsthe soundshe heard walking off the path and looked over the edge careful nto to fall "Look, Cody" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:39 pm

He was a little disapointed not to be carrying the dog any more but he followed Ren. The forest seemed good. He wondered if they would be sleeping on the ground or if there would have houses in the trees , he wondered it there would be any standing he found it odd that he remembered the houses in the trees.

He was thankful for the help over the fence then nodded "Yes very peaceful" He cocked his head to the side and to the walls "Be careful" He said then walked over. "So untouched" He gasped.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:46 pm

She noticed his dissapointment and handed Cass back to him before she went to the edge and looked down, careful not to fall and nodded at his comment "Yeah, I don't think they'd ever come here, maybe we cna find a cave or make a tree house slowly over time so that its better hidden and we always have a back up base that way" she said nodding. "I bet that water tastes a lot fresher than the water in the city, want go find out, also we can find some food here as well, there are fruit trees, nut trees, bushes and other things as well. I can't beilive I never came here before now." she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:09 am

Grinning when she handed Cass back "I just dont want you to feel like you have to carry everything, I mean you are caryying the bag, I think I should have to carry something" He winked and petted the dog.

He watched her get closer to the edge but she was safe. He smiled "That sounds good, I hate running you know??" He walked to the edge then sat down. "Sounds real good Ren" He looked up. "The breeze feels so good"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:55 am

"I don't feel I have to, I'm still getting out fo the habit" she said a little sheepishly, she lay on her frotn so she didn't fall off and looked over the edge looking up to him and nodded "Yeah, apart form my hair is getting in my face" she laughed pulling a bit of stray hair back, "and I don't either, you do get tired of it after some time" she said nodding in agreement with him before she shuffled backalittle and then stood up.

She tried thinking "Hmm, I think I knew this palce a whiel abck, if we are where I think we are..." she trailed off and walked a little ways off and stopped at an old tree on an edge with the draping leaves and tall bushes going all around the tree. Moving the bushes a little she smiled and foudn somewhere they could stay, while they built the tree house and called him over.

"I was right, here, perfectly hidden as well and it looks warm inside, be better once we start up a small fire" she said smiling.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:58 am

Cody laughed "I know you are doing it out of Habit that is why I am trying to help you some more. He watched as he got closer to the edge. "Too bad we cant jump from here, too far and dont know whats down there but looks like fun"

He again followed her wondering what she was talking about. He stopped and smiled "Its prefect Ren" He said then he walked up to her, "Shall we go hunting for some food, berries and such?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:13 am

“Maybe we can find a way down later, or tomorrow, looks like there’s a waterfall…” she said smiling a little “Yeah, sure, maybe we should get a small fire started first though” she said and put the bags down inside stretching her arms up and yawned.

“Come on then, or I’ll leave you behind” she said walking off without him playing around a little she ran off and climbed up a tree jumping on him when he passed and laughed “Sorry, couldn’t resist” she said just playing around with him and leaned down kissing his nose grinning.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Cody liked that they would try to find their way. "I mean the shower was great but maybe a soak will help too you know?" He smiled and nodded about the fire. "Yes you are right, it does get cold, and now it wil probably get colder since we are in the forest, and not in the cty but I think it will be better"

He laughed as she took off and then watched her jumping. "Hmmmm something tells me you have done gymnastics"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:53 am

She nodded “Yeah, you’re right on that and I never did gymnastics, wasn’t one for sport most times I preferred the sciences. Much more interesting and also logic as well, a soak would be nice but we’d have to take clothes and towels down so we can change quickly so we don’t get sick” she nodded and rustled her hair.

She smiled a little and let him up after knocking him over when she jumped. “You ok?” she asked just encase he got hurt. “but at least it’s a lot nicer here, not all greys and blacks, more colourful and lively” looking to the tree tops above them.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:18 pm

He laughed "Yeah I guess lots of science I keep forgetting, " He sighed and looked around ."So where should we have this fire, maybe we can have a fire when we go swimming, if we do I mean, thats one way to keep warm right?"

"I am fine, just in awe that its not touched, you know it sounds funny but I nearly forgot about what these colours looked like"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Ren nodded understanding what he meant “Yeah, come on then, let’s go find our way down and I’m sure we can set up a fire there to warm up by after we’ve had a swim” she nodded and began to try and find a way down almost deciding just to jump down from the cliff but had a feeling she might give Cody a heart attack if she did that.

She soon found a path down there and called him over before she headed down. Kneeling beside the water she cupped some in her hand and drank a little “it’s really fresh.. cold” she whispered smiling happily.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:52 pm

Cody was a bit surprised when she agreed to go swimming right away, he wasthinking tommrow when maybe it would be warmer but he followed her and grinned when it seemed she backed off of jumping, he couldnt tell her now that he had been tempted to do the exact same thing.

He then laughed as she made it to the water he walked in the water just his bare feet then knelt down and drank some lifting his eyes "Wow that is soooooo good" He said with a bit of a groan.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:57 pm

She laughed a little and instead decided to cup some on her hands and let it fall over his head laughing before she decided she'd best run before he got his own back on her. She had pulled her shoes and socks off, she also rolled her trousers up in order to go deeper careful about not slipping she then just decided to splash Cody even more...

She even got ehrself wet and tucked her hair back a little laughing "Your slow Cody, bet you're not going to get me back" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:38 am

Feeling the water falling he yelped in surprised then turned around and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "What was that for" He laughed while asking. He had taken off his shoes and tried to go after her but he wasnt quick enough.

He chuckled "I may be slow but pay back can always wait" He teased he then kicked some water at him "HA!" He said with a grin. "Got you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:41 am

She laughed when he didn’t catch her and hid behind a rock until she felt him catch her when he kicked water at her, then she went to tackle him when he did get her and frowned a little “I was only having fun” she laughed before she splashed him again and almost fell back gripping him to stop herself of at least drag him in with her.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Laughing again Cody tired to splash her but he almost fell down. He flung his arms around trying to strighten himself out. Then laughed again "Two can have fun" He teased. When she gripped him he nearly fell but then stopped himself, he scopped up a little water and drizzled it on her head.

It was so prefect, for the moment what was going on was not on his mind. He smiled and sighed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next