The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 18 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:43 am

Draque saw the strap on, thinking she wanted to pleasure more women. He was oblivious she wanted to use it on him. "All looks good." He said as he nodded his head. "We just need to find someone to share the strap." Draque called back.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 18 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:48 am

Savannah walked up to Draque and softly whispered in his ear now slightly embarrassed "Well I was kinda thinking of using it on you" She lowered her head now completly embarrased about her thinking. "But I can go look for otheres" she turned and went to go back to the toys.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:57 am

Draque smiled at her embarrassment, leaning down to kiss her forehead. "I've been there thank you. My ass doesn't take penetration as well as yours does. If you want to put it back it's okay, but I appreciate the thought." He said taking the other toys from her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:02 pm

Savannah nodded and smiling kissed his cheek 'Alright" She then talked back to the other toys, she picked up some fuzzy handcuffs and some gentle whips and some blindfolds and brought them to Draque "What do you think of this stuff Draque?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Draque nodded as he handed the clerk his credit card. "Those look great." He said as he paid for the items. "Lets get you home..."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Savannah griined jumped up and down then clapped her hands "Ohhh thank you Draque" She was excited to get home and relax or do what ever he wanted, she linked his arm and walked out of the store.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:37 am

Draque grab their things and put them in the car. As they drove home Draque looked over to her. "Listen, I can't stay long. I have some tests to grade and a few early papers to look over. I promise though, we will have more time together."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Savannah nodded . "Its okay Professor" she winked. "One of us has to make a living" She stroked his leg softly. "I hve some cleaning to do anyways" She paused. "And some other homework, I m not getting a free ride in all of my classes" She leaned over and kissed his cheek then smiled. 'Tommrow purhapes?" She blinked "What is the day tommrow anyways?" She was losing track of her days.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:57 pm

Draque smiled, grabbing her new gifts to bring them in for her. "It's Tuesday, and your not getting a free ride. Your just riding me for an A." He replied and snickered. Draque got out of the car and walked her to her house.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Savannah grinned. "And am I worth an A?" She teased getting out of the car and walking around to kiss him on the cheek. "Well if its tuesday I have a bit of homework and can do a few laps, need to keep hot and sexy for you. "
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Draque smiled as he gave her her things. "I do pull ups. And the occasional sit up. I don't mean anything negative by it, but you should do squats too. Squats are good for staying tight, as well a vaginal contraction exercises. We haven't gotten to that point yet, but we will." He said with another smile. "See you tomorrow." He said as he started to drive away.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Savannah nodded. "Alright professor" She took what he said to heart she would try and do some squats but later, for now she would just clean up the rooms and do her laps and her homework then hopefully get some sleep for the next morning. She waved good bye then walked insdie, hidding the toys in her room then took all the bedding and put it all in the washing machine and while that was going did 200 crunches, and 100 squats, she wanted to keep herself sexy for Draque so he wouldnt fall out of love with her, that was her fear. That he would find sometone else hotter and newier and she would be alone.

When the washer was done she switched it over to the drying and through in the other lundry, it seemed that there was a lot, the maids took care of the others, and they all loved Savannah too much and were all happy that she had found someone that they wouldnt rat her out. Even offered to finish making the beds, Savannah grinned and changed into a swim suit, not the new one but another one and did her laps, made 500 laps before she rested in the hottub for a little bit.

Then retured to her bedroom, changed into her pjs and did her homework, it was 2am by the time she was finished off, she had to at least hand in something for Draque so not to raise suspisious so placed a bunch of papers in a duotang, and did a very good cover page and a few other things so if it feel open accidently it wouldnt raise suspesion. Finally she crawled into bed at 230, exhaused and dreamed of Draque
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Draque drove home and parked his car in his garage. He sat at his desk and checked his emails. Finally, he started to grade some tests and looked over some papers. Draque thought about his adventure, remembering how smooth the silk was, how smooth her skin was. That night he figured out what he wanted to cover his bed in silk.
The next morning Draque drove to school was just a little excited to see Savannah. Something about their nasty deed at the store drove him wild. He wondered what else she would be up for.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Savannah woke in the mornng showered and even curled her hair so it framed her face prefectly then went into the bed room and dressed, low rider jeans and a high cut shirt after getting into trouble with the principal she wanted to take it safe, sure Draque would be upset, but her outfit still showed off her curves she grabbed her bags and went to the school, she didnt get to see Draque till seond block, the one just before lunch, she sat down in her first block leaving her assigment on the corner of her desk. And waited for Draque to come in.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Draque came into the school excited. As he walked in he saw his pet in the halls, keeping his cool he taught his first class. After it was done he waited for Savannah for second block.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:21 am

Savannah grinned and walked up to him. Handing in her report with a note inside that read "I know this outfit isnt revealing but with dragon lady watching me I have to lay low, just picture me in your mind in those new dresses you bought me" She then turned around and sat down back at her desk pretending to be hard at work. To keep up the act infront of other students.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Draque took the paper from Savannah, putting it away with the rest of his graded papers. He took out their tests and started to hand them out. "Okay you all know the drill. When your finished, you may leave your test on my desk and leave."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Savannah smiled, another pop test she assumed that either this outfit had turned him on too or he was thinking of her in the silk dress. She took the test and preteneded to be struggling with it so that she would be the last person, finally the class thinned out. And she stood and handed in her test and pretened to start working out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Draque watched as Savannah started to move, he loved how her hips swayed.
A light tapping noise echoed in the room. It was Kate, she softly motioned for Savannah to meet her in the hall.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Savannah heard the rapping lifted her head smiled at Kate turning to Draque for premission then half walked Half skipped out into the hallway "Kate are you okay? Whats wrong?" She didnt know why Kate came but just assumed something was wrong.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Draque was clueless what Kate was up to as well, but at the same time didn't really care. Kate took Savannah's hand and dragged her in the hall, letting the door close behind her. "I need to ask a favor..." She whispered in Savannah's ear. Kate was actually a little excited.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:07 pm

As she was dragged away Savannah let out a giggle "What is it Kate?" As she whispered Savannah raised an eye brow "And what would this little favor invole?" She asked innocently not having any ideas on what it could be. But having to wait for what Kate had it mind.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Kate handed her a video camera and leaned forward, pressing her lips against Savannah's for a quick light kiss. "Just for you to watch." She said taking Savannah's hand and walking through the halls, pulling her behind her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:30 pm

Savannah giggled and lightly kissed her back, "Watch what?" She asked holding the camera wondering what she had in mind, but also a bit excited about it she walked with her and wondered whre the were going but wouldnt say anything until it was safe.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Kate took her to the boys locker room, looking around and taking her inside. The showers where running, steam escaping them. Kate slowly started to lift off her shirt, leaving her perky breasts out. As they walked around the corner, there were five naked showering boys in the locker room. "Just film and watch. I'll have all the fun."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next