The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) Empty Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:59 pm

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) ArcherHrunting

It was a dark night in the woods, but not quiet by any means. In the year 1602, a young man joins the Dominican order in the witch hunts that is fairly common now. The work of Satan seems to spring up all over. So, the orphan boy, Gabriel Laymann wishes to make his mentor, Friar Jakob, proud by being the one to catch these wicked people. However, little does he know, this night will be the turning point in his life. It will tip the first domino that will lead this young man to something truly extra ordinary.

"Over there! Go Gabriel! I cannot run any further..." Friar Jakob yells before stopping to catch his breath. Gabriel, his young body still full of energy, continues to run, he seen his target darting through the trees, he would catch her. The woman he pursued tripped on a branch and Gabriel was quickly over her, pinning her down and placing a hand over her mouth, like he was trained. She would not be able to cast any spells upon him. He was about to yell out to the others, signaling her capture until he looked down upon her. Her eyes filled with fear... but that was not what stopped him... it was who the person was. "Hana?" he asked. She was a kind woman who ran a bakery in town. Her husband was a wonderful person... no... her whole family was very friendly to everybody. "... no... she... she couldn't be consorting with Satan..."

Gabriel jumped off of her... he didn't know why he was doing this... but something inside of him told him to do this. "Run..." he whispered. Not needing any more convincing, Hana ran off into the forest. It was not long until Friar Jakob come up from behind him. "Where is she boy? Where is that witch?" Friar Jakob asked. "I... she.... she got away. I couldn't catch her. I lost sight of her and then..." Gabriel stopped. "Its alright... witches are a tricky bunch... sometimes they get away. Come... lets get you back to the church..." Friar Jakob said as the two walked home.

However the next day was... odd... Gabriel felt as if he had let everyone down by letting Hana go... what was he to do... kneeling before the cross, alone, he began to pray. "My Lord above, why am I in agony. I've served you, and I've prayed for forgiveness yet I still am caught in misery. Friar Jakob still was proud of me for trying... yet I feel as if I have betrayed him by letting Hana go. What should I do lord... what should I do?" he prayed aloud. However... Friar Jakob had heard him... betraying the church by letting a witch go was almost as bad as being a witch. A crime which Gabriel was guilty of by letting her go.

It was with a heavy heart that the Friar turned in the boy, it would be a lifetime in the dungeons... or a hanging... but if anyone else was to find out then his neck would be on the line as well. Gabriel was taken that same day.

He was tied in the dungeons, there were three other men there. One a priest, one that he knew quite well. Another was the tormentor, the one who would get all the information out of him. The last was the one asking the questions... the priest was only there so they knew that they did God's work... but Gabriel wondered, did that even concern them. Always a man of faith, Gabriel knew that these men's hearts where not true. He felt many tools of torture that day. "Where did she go? Did she cast a spell on you? Are you one of Satan's allies?" These were among the questions that he was asked. In the mean time he was whipped, punched, beaten within an inch of his life. Finally a red hot branding iron was placed on his shoulder, marking him forever. He screamed in pain... a scream which fell upon deaf ears. Finally Gabriel was thrown into the dungeon.

The night was cold... his wounds still had not healed... he could hardly move, but he managed to sit up. In the faint moonlight he seen someone sitting in the cell with him. An older man with a long white beard. "A young man with pure white hair and a mark on his shoulder, one matching what you have... yes... you are the one..." the old man said. Gabriel held his side, feeling warm blood seeping from his wounds... "What do you mean old man?" he muttered with what little energy he had. The old man smirked... his eyes more alive than any others that he had ever seen. "My name is Vandroiy the druid.... and I have an offer for you... you see... I come from a far off place... but... well... its hard to explain. I can send you there... but you must do something for me." Gabriel thought that he was dreaming this... none of this made much sense. "Alright... anything is better than dying in here. What do I have to do?" Gabriel asked. "My world is dying... and with is, yours will disappear as well... save my world... that is all I ask... now... close your eyes... I will send you there. Unfortunately, I cannot do anything about your wounds... hopefully someone friendly will stumble upon you first." Vandroiy said.

Gabriel smiled... this must just be the delusions of an old man. He would play along, the way he was going, he wouldn't be alive much longer anyways. "Alright..." Gabriel closed his eyes. However, as soon as Gabriel closed his eyes, he heard whispers... the old man was saying things... his body started to tingle... the spell was cast. "My land has a prophecy... a young man with white hair as pure as snow will save the land... humans are nonexistent in my world... you will be spotted immediately. Some will be friends, and others will be foe. Elves, Dwarves, Hobbits, other creatures that were once pure fantasy will be all too real. But use your mind... you will be alright." The voice echoed... When his eyes opened... he could feel grass under him. Birds were singing and the sun shone down upon him.

Looking down, his hands were bleeding terribly along with the rest of his body. The journey wore a terrible toll upon him. He could not stand and he felt increasingly weaker... but voices rang inside of his head.:

"We are the power inside, we bring you fantasy.
We are the kingdom of light and dreams,
gnosis and life: Avantasia!"

This was the last thing he heard until he passed out, he would not survive long it seemed... he was in bad shape.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) Empty Re: Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) L_5c7b98ad30524b50b2aba8aaca453e10

Melody hummed softly as she sat in the herb garden she had created, picking herbs, silently her pet, a white wolf pup , laying in the sun and watching her. " almost done Little snow.. " she smiled over at the puppy before getting up and rubbing her hands on her cloak. spotting a new batch of herbs that she needed, she was just about to lean down when snow jumped up

the little pup twitched his ears back and forth, hearing something and sensing the presense of magic.. he whined before taking off at a run towards the clearing.

Melody leaned up again and frowned" snow? , what is going on? get back here!" sighing she set her basket down and gathered her skirts up , glancing at the sky as it seemed to turn dark and ugly. " oh boy. " she darted after the wolf pup , being in good shape was good for her because the little beast was fast.. " Snow! .. seriously get your furry backside back here!" she slowed down a bit, hearing what sounded like an enchantment, " wha?" blinked seeing a small flash of light before she spotted Snow sniffing at something. she frowned. " what is it snow?"

inching closer she spotted what seemed to be a young man, well a beat up young man. " oh!" hurrying over to him she knelt down, leaning foward as she pushed her hair aside, putting her ear close to his mouth to see if he was breathing.. he was , just barely. " get back snow" she nudged the little creature aside before checking his wounds. " sir? can you hear me? your in good hands sir i promise!" she had to get him out of the clearing, it was going to be dark soon and evil creatures would be coming out, the storm was also making her weary, expecially with how fast it had rolled in.. pulling her cloak off she wrapped it around him tightly.

Glancing around nervously before leaning down and slidnig her arm under his shoulder blades, getting his arm around her shoulders before she hauled him up, she may be small but she was strong as she worked on pulling him up. " allright then easy does it. "

it took her a while to get him to her home but she managed, half dragging and half carrying him,. she quickly threw the door open , little Snow running in ahead of her as she hauled him inside. closing the door behind her before dropping him on the only bed she had. " phew. snow he is no light person thats for sure." shaking her head she began to busy herself with getting herbs and bandages and a bowl of water as well as cleansing rags.

She didn't like the look of his features, he was too pale, losing alot of blood, she began to strip him of his clothes and her cloak she had used on him, tossing them aside before tieing her hair back and washing her hands before she took the rag and dipped it in the herb water and began to wash away the dried blood before cleansing the wounds.. .

It took her a few hours to get his wounds dressed and sewed, she even used a bit of her own healing magic to speed along his naturally healing process. " there.. that should do it. " one glance at the window told her it was way past dark, she quickly closed all windows and locked them before locking her doors, she had wards up to keep away evil but she was still cautious.

she looked down at snow and sighed" thats all i can do snow.. now we just have to wait and see if he wakes.. let us get some food going.. i think chicken soup will be good. " she nodded before taking her time to change then clean up, laying out fresh bandages for later before starting on the food, checking the boy every hour........

((profile https://uimates.rpg-board.net/in-game-profiles-f8/silverwolflady-s-characters-profiles-t189.htm#10015
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:18 pm

Gabriel was safe now it seemed... too bad he didn't know it yet. But that would soon change when his wounds had healed to the point of being bearable... then the smell of a warm chicken soup reaching his nose. His breathing was calmer now... his eyes opened lightly... His hands moving a bit, he was a little sore, but much better. No longer outside, he looked a bit confused... what happened?" Gabriel began to stir a bit, sitting up, feeling his body... carefully moving, seeing his wounds already beginning to heal and all bandaged up.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Melody looked over at him as he began to move. " ohhh your up! .. " she smiled as she set the stirring spoon back in the pot.. wipping her hands on her cleaning rag before going over to him and sitting down , checking his forehead for a fever. " easy sir.. you where in pretty bad shape when i found you.. can you talk?" she frowned, nudging her wolf pup over as he tried to jump up and greet the now awake stranger.. " hold on , let me get you something to drink. " getting up she moved to the small kitchen area, stirring some herbs into a warm cup of water with just a hint of honey to soothe any soreness his throat may have.. moving over to him again she took his hand and placed it on the glass. " here.. take it easy ok ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:43 pm

Feeling his hand on the glass, he took it. "Thank you... and... I can talk..." he said, his throat obviously very dry or sore. He took a drink, finishing off the cup. How good it tasted to him... soothing him a bit. He coughed lightly. "Where... where am I?" he asked. "Did... I die? Is this heaven?" he asked. He was unsure... he didn't think there was pain in heaven... dull or no.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:51 pm

she tisked softly " drink slowly , or the honey will not be able to heal your throat.. ahh no you didn't die.. you are in Avantasia.. the land of fantasy some would say.. " she smiled slightly before glancing at Snow. " oh hush you , you will get your turn to be loved on. " she shook her head.. she could hear her pets thoughts at tiimes.. and he was whinning about being cuddled.. he was a pup after all..

getting up she made him some more of the herbal drink. before handing it to him. " my name is melody .. i am the one that tended to your wounds.. tell me stranger.. where have you come from ? and how is it you made your way here?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:07 pm

"Avantasia?" he repeated. "He had... read about something like this in the forbidden books back at the temple... things that he had sneaked into when he was a child. Those fantasy books... he loved reading them, but he never believed that the places might be real. He slowly drank the water slowly this time. Looking down at the puppy he smiled warmly... he loved dogs... very much actually... and Wolves as well... He reached down and pet the little one. "My... name is Gabriel... I come from a very... long ways away." he said, his mind starting to come to terms with his situation. "From earth... I... was sent here by an old man... Vandroiy." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:12 pm

she frowned. " Vandroiy? ... " her eyes widened as she sat straight up .. " where is Vandroiy ? was he allright?... " she watched as Snow jumped up on the bed and curled up next to Gabriel.. " earth?... oh boy.. " she got up and paced slightly before getting him a bowl of the soup and handed it to him. " carefull its hot.. needs some time to cool.. " she knew Vandroiy and had been worried about him since he dissappeared.. .. " can you tell me everything you can remember?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:25 pm

Gabriel looked to the pup and started petting him. "Good boy..." he said then looked up to Melody. "I... am not sure. He was in a dungeon with me... but... he didn't look like any prisoner." He took the bowl carefully. "I... was convicted of a crime... letting a witch run free... It is a lifetime in prison for something such as that. He was in the same cell as me... after I endured their torture." he said. "He... just told me that I was to come here." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:32 pm

she blinked and frowned. " a witch ?.. ahhhh i see... witch hunters.. " she tisked and shook her head. " there is none of that going on here.. in fact. here you need to be more carefull... there is alot more dangerious things you need to worry about here. " she got up and cleaned up the dirty dishes.. " hmmm did he say anything else?... like why he sent you here?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:37 pm

"More dangerous things?" he asked. "Like... what?" he asked a little curious. "He said that... well... something about a prophecy... that I was to save this land." he said. "That a young man with white hair and a mark on his shoulder... will be the one who will save this land." he said. "But... I'm just in training... I'm not even an official member of the Dominican order." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:46 pm

she frowned" dominican order? what is that? .. prophecy? ohhhh ." her eyes widened, she remembered a prophecy like that.. about a man who would save their world when it began to die... but she couldn't remember all of it.. she would have to visit the oracle about it.. " hmmmmm.. well t hat sounds like his ramblings i think.. heh ahhh alot of things.. ever hear of man eating wild horses?" she put away the rest of the soup before sitting down in a chair next to his bed, reaching over to check absently on his wounds. . and the bandages.. " many creatures out there are not friendly, expecially at night.. ogres and such... it will take a while to teach you them. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:01 pm

"It... well... don't worry about them... I'm not a part of them anymore." he said. "But... ogres?" he said... he remembered reading on those brutes. The horses however... "No... I haven't herd of them... this... world... it... sounds very dangerous." he said. He allowed her to check his body, his wounds... they were getting better it seemed. "And... my body. I was bad when I first came here. How did I get so much better so quickly?" he asked. "And... your ears..." he said finally getting a glimpse at them. "Are... you an elf?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:08 pm

she gave an innocent smile as she tucked her hair behind her ears... " yes i am an elf.. and well you healing fast is due to me and my healing abilities and knowledge of healing herbs.. i am very good at what i do Gabriel.." she finished checking his wounds, only changing the bandages of the ones that really needed it.. " tell me.. how did you hear about this world?.. you seem to have some knowledge.. even if its .. not a whole lot.. i can tell by the look you have on your face when i mentioned ogres.. .. and to answer your question yes this world is very dangerious but it can also be very generious too..."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Ablilities? He thought for a moment. Magic? If this is what it could do... make him feel like this after he had been so horribly injured... maybe it wasn't such a bad thing. "I... used to read a lot of fantasy books... they are in a forbidden wing in our library. I... have heard of this place... and many of the things that you talk about." he said. "But... I was never caught with them luckily." Gabriel said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:28 pm

she frowned then gave a small laugh. " ahhh so part of our world did make it to yours.. thats not very surprising.. just like some of your world has come into ours.. " shrugged as she leaned back, watching as Snow just continued to lick his hand in happy bliss. " he likes you .. that is a first.. he barely likes anyone.. stubborn wolf pup he is.. .. so what was in these books that you discovered?" she was curious and wanted to see how much he knew and how much she should fill him in on .. hopefully the prophecy will help her out.. because right now she really didn't know what to do with the man.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:33 pm

((I'm going to have to think up more for this RP, I started it a long time ago that I forgot most of what it was going to be XD, but I should be ready to continue by tomorrow. sry))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:36 pm

(( lol not a problem))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:21 am

Gabriel pet the wolf pup, allowing him to lick his hand, he enjoyed it. He rarely got to play with animals, though it was something he enjoyed. He especially loved dogs and wolves. "The books... I never was able to read everything. It had an odd crest on the binding." he said. "It told of another world, beautiful, yet dark at the same time. It told of some creatures... like elves... I manged to get that far. It also told... well... of kind rulers, horrible monsters, kind creatures... all sorts of things." he said. I... would read whenever I can... but the book just vanished one day. I don't know where. I haven't seen it since." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:30 am

she frowned and nodded slightly as she watched the wolf pup play with his fingers. " hmmm. sounds like one of our archive books.. they disapear and show up years later... .. yes there are alot of rulers.. dark, light, some cruel some gentle... mostly cruel though, ahh the beautifull ones you will definitely have to watch out for,, some of them can be deadly , using their beauty to lure a victim.. how are you feeling?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:34 am

"I... will keep that in mind..." he said remember that he read about some creatures like that. "I am feeling alright, just a bit sore still, but that should pass with time." he said. "You know... I still am expecting to wake up and find myself laying in a dungeon... It is almost like this world is impossible." he said. "But... it is a beautiful world." he said. "You said most of your rulers were... cruel... what about now? Who rules your kingdom?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:37 am

(( .. XD hmmm who rules the kingdom now.. i wonder... who should it be. ))

she frowned, leaning back as she looked him over. " wel. if you where sleeping you wouldn't be hurting, and you said so your self that your sore.. who rules now?.. he goes by many names, and many faces i think. i try to stay away from him because i hear he is the worst of our recent rulers.. he tortures for pleasure, kills for his entertainment, takes whatever women he can and we never see them again, he loves War... lots of war.. thats all i know on him."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:45 am

((lol, *shrug* if he comes into play do you want me to play him?))

Gabriel looked up to her. "Fine... I guess I will rest a bit." he said with a little smile. "Tortures for pleasure? And... killing... he sounds horrible..." he said. And women... they just disappear after... he... er... has his way with them?" he was silent for a moment. "War... is something awful. I hate having to take lives unjustly." he said. "This ruler... he must be stopped!" he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:48 am

(( lol you can if you like XD.. i am not really good with guys lol . half the time i play them they tend to get... girly Razz .. i can do wonders with a cruel woman though i have a wicked mind.))

she got up and nudged him to lay back down before picking up the wolf pup before placing him on the floor." Snow, go play. .. yes rest, don't get so excited just yet.. i agree, he must be stopped as for the women... it depends.. i hear many tales.. he uses them.. their bodie's sometimes, and other times he takes his pleasure in hitting them,, letting his men know that he has no worries about beating a woman , so if they double cross him, he will do worse to the men. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:52 am

((lol, do you want to add a character as well?))

Gabriel was angered by hearing this. He seen what was done to witches... or rather those accused of it. He never believed it to be right... but this man... everything he did... He wanted to put an end to it. He relaxed a bit. "Melody... thank you once more for your help..." he said. "Without you, I would be dead right now."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum