The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:37 am

Gabrielle nodded, helping with what they had packed. He easilly carried it. It felt odd, but his muscles were still stiff... using them a bit wouldn't be too bad, in fact it might help. "Ok, I'll let you know, but I should be fine, honest." he said giving her a little smile. He was excited, now he could see this world a bit more.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:21 am

she eyed him cautiously before nodding, not wanting to over stress him but figured he wouldn't say a word though." heh allright then, let us get going. " she opened the door, watching as snow took off ahead just a little to rump around in the snow. before she moved foward to get out of his way so she could lock the door before they left, once it was locked she headed down the trail, making sure to walk next to him " hmm not too cold out right now.. good weather."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:32 am

Gabriel looked down at the snow and the little pup playing in it. He laughed lightly. "Yeah, great weather right now." he said looking over to her. He was having fun already. He looked around, seeing what this place was like. He was happy. He looked over to her. "This place... it actually looks a lot like my home.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:07 pm

she glanced at him and arched a brow." you lived in the woods? hmmm well you did say you lived in a village.. guess that means you would have a wooded area huh. " she shrugged slightly before keeping to the path, smiling as Snow now seemed to chase some sort of snow mouse. " well if this place is alot like your home, then you should have no trouble in seeing signs of well.. trouble heh . hmmm i actually want to see more of your skill. how good are you at tracking?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:35 pm

He smiled lightly. "Pretty good really, that was... er... one of the skills they taught to hunters like me..." he said. Tracking witches was tough at times, but for the most part, he was very good at that particular thing.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:23 pm

she nodded slightly " well thats good. you definitely will need that skill around here. ' she shifted her packs as she continued going into the woods now and trying to keep an eye on snow. " tell me more about your world.. where you are from.. i want to know everything. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:33 pm

He looked to her. "My world? Well... it isn't anything special compared to this. The men rule anything... women don't get much of a say... and if they do speak out... well... often times they are seen as a witch... mind you, I don't agree with this..." he said. "The men... the more well off they are, the more money they have, the more they thrive. Meanwhile, the poor scramble around to make ends meat, usually resorting to more... er... drastic measures..." he said. "It's full of evil... but it usually cannot be seen. Sometimes though, it is a nice place. Lots of trees, the woods are pretty during the day. And... well... some people can be very kind." he said. Trying to describe his world.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:56 pm

she nodded slightly , listening to what he was saying. " well.. sounds nearly like my world.. but only in some places.. others are actually very nice and very well protected.. " shrugged as she frowned and stopped for a moment glancing around before relaxing as snow came running up. " geez snow you need to keep up. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Gabriel laughed. "Hehehe... lazy puppy..." he said petting snow lightly. Though it was odd hearing about how her world was a bit similar. But the more he thought about it, it was very likely... he sighed lightly, wishing that it wouldn't have to be like that... however, if some areas were nice, he wanted to see it... he wanted to explore this whole world... see what it contained.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:48 pm

Snow gave a playfull growl as he nipped at gabriels hand before running through the snow towards her.

smiling she looked over at him. " heh you should see him at night, he just lays there and doesn't move a good few hours. i think its only when he knows he is gonna get something good does he ever really get up. " she pushed some vines out of the way as she walked through the trees, glancing around as she went. " you know.. if you want to see more of the world we can just keep going. you know,, travel around for a few weeks. visit some villages. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum