The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) - Page 8 Empty Re: Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Once the fire got started, he moved back to the bed, getting under the covers as well, it was cold. "It should warm up fairly soon." he said. "Hopefully..." he said. "First signs of winter here..." he said with a little smile. "Good thing we chose now to go on a camping trip... too much longer and... well... it would be too cold..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) - Page 8 Empty Re: Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:58 pm

she laughed softly as she scooted over a bit to allow him plenty of room under the covers once more as she layed back against the headboard of the bed. " hmmm your right.. and it likes to snow randomly so i don't know if it will snow lightly on our trip or not.. lets just hope its sunny for the next few days"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Gabriel laid down and relaxed a bit. Feeling her slide over, giving him room. He didn't need too much. He listened. "Aye... too much snow, it would ruin our little trip..." he said. "But, we will make do." he said. "It will be fun."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:20 pm

she smiled looking over at him before laying down right next to him, feeling his body getting warm once more. " hmmmm. well it wouldn't be too bad.. i got some snow shoes.. well heavy thick shoes anyways.. might have some for you if i can find them.. should be ok as long as we can have a fire going , and well be able to stay warm really and not run into any... .. mean beasts out there."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:29 pm

He looked to her, seeing her body close to his. He felt that odd warm feeling again. "Yeah... but if we do... I'm sure both of us will be alright... I'll listen when you tell me to run... but as far as I'm concerned, if you are in danger, I will save you." he said. "I owe you for saving my life... so I will save yours..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:11 am

she arched a brow at him before shaking her head with a light smile on her lips." ahh, well, if i ever need saving glad you will be doing it, but like i said. i can take care of myself.. just worry about you for now."she pulled the blankets up more before relaxing and grinned" hmmmm very warm now.. now i don't wanna get up.. " wrinkled her nose before giving a small laugh as her stomache growled and what sounded like his stomache as well. " hmmm think we are hungry."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:15 am

"Me either... but you are right... I am getting a bit hungry." he said. He felt he cabin start to get a little warmer... but the bed was warm and comfortable... he didn't want to get up.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:21 am

she smiled. " well i suppose i need to get up to make breakfast. " she teased, nudging him slightly before moving to climb over him, being carefull of his chest and stomache, since they still had bandages on him. " what would you like today? scrambled eggs. or biscuits and gravy?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:29 am

Gabriel watched her as she climbed over him. She was careful, and he was able to move in case she put any pressure on his bandages... he watched her body climb out of bed... if figured that he should get up as well. "Biscuits and gravy sounds great right now..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:19 am

she smiled as she smoothed her hands over her nightgown before heading into the kitchen. " well , once your warm enough to get up, you should get dressed, i will make extra to take with us on the trip just in case we do get hungry before lunch."got the ingredients out, putting the ones together for the gravy and left it to simmer as she went to her room, trying to be quick since her room was still cold. Snow followed her, excited at any chance to snatch any article of clothing to take off with, it was his favorite game, expecially when she chased him." i will check your bandages too. but i think you should be good enough to not need new ones.. " she grew quiet as she made some noise from opening up drawers and digging out clothing,, getting out her stockings and under garments before going to her closet to dig out the thick pants she only saved for cold days, considering women where not really supposed to wear them. she tossed them on the bed before getting a thick shirt as well. she allready had her bags packed with extras.

Snow watched, ears perked before he jumped up on the bed, yapping happily before pouncing on the small pile of undergarments, grabbing the stocksings and a pair of underwear in his jaws as he flung himself off the bed and took off running out the door and into the living room.

" ack! .. snow you rat!.. get back here!" she scowled before stopping at the door way grumbling about something about closing the door next time before she grabbed another pair and quickly got dressed" i swear no treats for you for a week."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:42 pm

Gabriel nodded and stood up... it was cold... he grabbed his clothes and started for the bathroom when Snow pulled his little stunt. He watched the little pup running with Melody's undergarments. He smiled lightly. "Little guy... geez... running off with a girl's belongings..." he said with a small laugh as he moved into the bathroom to get dressed himself.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:46 pm

snow gave a playfull growl as he ran passed Gabriel, diving under the couch with his prized possessions.

she sighed as she braided her hair back and passed him in the hall. " heh, aww you could have grabbed him for me. " she grinned before shaking her head" forgot to warm you , don't leave your socks or anything in his reach, he will run off with them. its this game he has and loves to play , he knows it bugs me."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Gabriel laughed, now fully dressed. "I think it's funny... I could have grabbed him, but... well... this is rather fun for me as well." he said. "I'll help you get him." he said moving with her, looking for Snow.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:34 pm

she rolled her eyes. " heh i hope your not one of those guys that plays keep away with a ladies undergarments?" she teased as she knelt down in front of the couch and spotted snow.. " come here you furrball."she grinned, reaching under but failed to grab him as he scooted back more and growled playfully , his tail wagging happily . " gah come on snow.. seriously .. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:11 am

"No... haha, no... I"m not." he said with a little laugh. He watched as she tried to coax the little pup out of his hiding spot. He stood ready for the guy to dart out. He would be able to grab him fairly easily. "Come on you little rascal." he said waiting.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:46 am

she glanced at him and rolled her eyes " glad to see you think this is funny. "she reached under the couch agian, nearly grabbing snow but he managed to dodge her and headed out the other end " gah grab him!"

Snow yelped as he dashed out from under the couch only to be snatched up by a pair of waiting hands, he whined and squirmed as much as he could, keeping a tight grip on his prizes.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Gabriel held onto the squirming puppy tightly, not letting him go. "Come on Snow, drop it." he said. He didn't want to rip her clothes... expectantly those. He looked at them though, in Snow's mouth. His face went red a bit. But he managed to hold onto the little pup.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:22 am

getting up off the floor she stood in front of gabriel before smiling as she reached over and carefully took her undergarments from his mouth, quickly stuffing them in her pocket as she lightly poked snow. " bad boy. " looked up at him and arched a brow. " your face is red again... they are just clothing.. nothing to be embarrassed about. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:41 am

"Er... right... sorry..." he said letting the puppy down, and pet him once before tapping his side lightly. "Go play somewhere else, stay out of Melody's clothes..." he said with a little laugh. "It is just odd... I don't see a woman's undergarments... that often..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:14 am

she laughed softly and shook her head. " uh huh.. so am i supposed to blush every time i see yours?" she teased, going back into the kitchen to finish the breakfast, getting two plates ready with several biscuits covered in gravy before bringing him his, and prepared a small bowl of food for snow. " heh not like your gonna show me your undergarments all that often anyways.. clothing is that.. just clothing, not to get all excited over. Never did figure out why others get soo.. worked up on it. " wrinkled her nose slightly as she ate her breakfast before cleaning her dish off and put whatever leftovers she had up so they could take it with them on the trip. " how is your chest and back doing? feeling better? still stiff and sore? "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:32 pm

Gabriel shook his head lightly, he shouldn't have gotten embarrassed so easily... he just had never seen a woman's underwear before. Still... he looked to the elf as she moved into the kitchen and worked on finishing breakfast. "Right... sorry... just clothes... that's all they are." he said with a little laugh.

Breakfast tasted great, he finished all that was given to him... he would need his energy for today. "It feels better... a little stiff, but not nearly as sore as it was." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:48 pm

((Bump, if you still want to continue this RP))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:53 am

she laughed and shook her head as she looked over at him. " yes just clothing, your blushing again,. " teased before finishing off her own breakfast and cleaned up the dishes. " so you ready to go then ? i will bring some stuff for your stiff muscles and what not. it should help a little more. but since your doing so well on your own i don't think you need my healing touch any more."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:09 pm

He smiled, he was blushing. Gabriel's face slowly turned back to it's normal color. "Yeah, I think that magic would just be overkill right now. I'm a fast healer, I should feel better soon... but yeah, whatever can help the stiff muscles, would be welcome." he said. "And I'm ready to go when you are." he said with a little smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:25 am

she grinned" allright allright show off.. come on then, grab what you can.. " she reached for her own bags as she glanced at Snow. " come on buddy , lets get going . you can chase rabbits. " she grinned, watching as the pup went straight for the door. " if you ever need to stop for a rest just let me know . "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum