The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Gabriel nodded. Listening to her. They had a few things in common. Quite a few actually. He was an only child... at least he though. He liked flowers... but he wasn't too big on watermelon. "We are alike in a lot of ways..." he said. He helped her get the bedrolls out and such.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:53 pm

she smiled." well we can't be identical you know.. it would be boring.. my favorite flower is the rose.. and lavender actually they smell good together.. " she sighed as she finished with the last of the items" that should be good for now.. we will just have to air them out tomorow.."

(( gotta go to work XD ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:23 pm

((kk, see ya))

"Alright." he said. "Hmm... I've actually never smelt them both together before..." he said... wondering... maybe... she would like to have some as a gift from him... as a way to say thanks for all she has done for him... he would go out and look for some... "So, what do you want to do for the rest of the night?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:50 am

she smiled as she looked over at him. " well maybe i will show you if your still here when they bloom in the summer... ahh well . i was going to get these things in order, while you take it easy and possibly get some food ready , we can set out in the evening tomorow.. or in the morning, its up to you."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:08 pm

"Hmm...morning might be better, it will give us time to fish and all... but... it will take a bit longer for the fun to begin." he said. "Still, it will be good to be prepared." he said. "And... I should still be here in the summer... I... don't really want to leave too quickly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:10 pm

she smiled as she moved everything to the side next to the door. " allright then , in the morning i will get two horses ready, and have everything packed, we will take it slow though because of your injuries. last thing we need is for you to restrain or reopen something. but i think you will be fine.... hmmm i have to admit.. i am happy your staying for a while.. i don't get alot of company really.. move snow. " she stepped over the puppy who was trying his best to stay out from under her feet but he couldn't help it. he was hyper, and wanted to see what was going on.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:30 pm

"I don't know why. You are very kind." he said. "Very nice... and very skilled..." he said. "If people got to know you I'm sure you would get some more company." he said. "Still, I like you... I wouldn't mind staying as your company for a while." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:32 pm

she flushed slightly before smiling " your too kind you know that?" shook her head as she picked up Snow who yaped and licked her face.,." its getting let.. we should get some sleep. i need to get the fire going in the fireplace though so we can stay warm tonight.. hows the bed doing for you ? not to uncomfortable i hope?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:22 pm

"Aye..." he said. "It's fine... but I do feel a bit... bad... it is your bed... you should be able to sleep in it." he said. "I can give it up for you tonight." he said. He didn't want to impose on her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:25 am

she shook her head before smiling" relax, its fine, the bed rolls are really quite comfortable, and very warm. that bed hardly got any use out of it anyways. " she shrugged before smiling. " i only got it cause snow liked to... how do you say.... push me out of my own bed rolls, he is a bit of a bed hog really. expecially when he gets cold."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:26 pm

He smiled and looked down at the pup. "Hehe... it seems like it." he said. He pet the little wolf slightly. "I still feel bad. I don't mind taking a bedroll..." he said. "If it is as comfortable as you say." he said with a little smile. "Either way, I don't want to take your bed every night.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:30 pm

she sighed as she glanced at the bed, then at him, it was big enough for atleast three people.. " ... if you want we can share it.. as long as it keeps you on the bed, i don't want you on the floor where you can roll over and hit something. " she glanced at the pup them back at him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:35 pm

His face went a little red, he managed to keep it under control a bit. "I... wouldn't mind." he said. That way he wasn't stealing her bed... but... at the same time he managed to have the bed still, they both got what they wanted. He looked down at the puppy, he probably would be there to. Luckily it was a fairly large bed.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:37 pm

she arched a brow at his red faced and smiled teasingly " don't worry i won't pester you or tease you with anything." she teased, steping over a few items as she dissappeared into a room , quickly changing into her sleep wear before walking back out, this time her hair was down as she stretched. " let us get some sleep.. if we are to be fresh in the morning. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:46 pm

Gabriel nodded. "R-right..." he said. He looked at her. She was fairly cute. Or rather, very cute... still, he put the thought out of his mind. He moved to the bed. He didn't have much to change into so he removed his shirt and left everything else on. "We are going to need our strength tomorrow." he said with a small smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:49 pm

she grinned." kinda cute when you stutter.. relax i don't bite , thats Snow's job. " she teased as she headed over to the bed and sat down, scooting back against the wall to allow him to lay down as well, snow was allready up on the bed now but laying at her feet." hmmmm i get the feeling you have never really laid in bed with a woman.. is this your first?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 pm

Gabriel climbed into the bed as well... Laying down. "Y-yeah... it is my first time..." he said. "Even... sharing a bed with anyone really..." he said. He was pretty bashful it seemed about this sort of thing. He did start to relax a bit though. "But... I don't hate it." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:53 am

she smiled as she curled up on her side , snow now fast asleep on her feet as she tugged the covers up over him and her. " i see.. well maybe, some day that will change. ... err other then me and you sharing a bed.. who knows you may find someone to get a bit more...... how do you put it.. cuddly with?" she smiled. half closing her eyes, she liked him, he was cute, and frankly she was getting a bit jealous just thinking of someone else being with him, which was weird since she barely knew him at all. she just chalked it up to her being alone for far to long. she watched him relax and smiled once more. " thats good that you don't hate it.. considering it really isn't a bad thing."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:31 pm

"Yeah... maybe someday..." he said looking to her, as she was curled up on her side... she was very cute. He smiled lightly. He laid on his back, comfortable... actually happy to share a bed with someone now... even if it was just temporary. "I know it isn't a bad thing... just something, I'm not accustomed to." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:35 pm

she smiled as she looked up at him. " well good atleast you know its not bad. thats a start, just a word of advice though.. try not to be too embarrassed when you do get someone with you. it will only make them nervous just as much as you are. " she carefully shifted her feet, moving the now slightly snoring snow off of her feet.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:42 pm

He nodded. "Right... I... I will." he said. "I'm getting a bit more used to this... I kinda like this, sharing a bed with someone..." he said. "Though... when I do get more... cuddly.... with someone. I won't be nervous... at least I hope." he laughed lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:46 pm

(( yay i don't have to work for three nights))

she laughed softly as she shook her head slightly , leaning up on one of her elbows and placed her hand under her head , leaning up so she could watch him more. " hmmmm.. well , to make it more easier its better to do it around a camp fire, or just the fire place, could just use an excuse of .. say.. wanting to keep them warm. start slow, just innocent cuddling well help the both of you relax and not get nervous you know. trust me. i have done it once.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:51 pm

((lol, awesome, I just wish I didn't have to go to class for three days Sad. Oh well, stupid college... lol))

Seeing her lean up, watching him a bit more. Her words were making sense, he was sure to remember them. She was even giving him ideas. "So, you have loved someone at one time?" he asked. "What... what was it like?" he asked her. He has had friends... many friends, teachers, maybe even a crush or two... but never love...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:56 pm

(( lol yea but you got to have your education. i go to college. ))

she smiled. " i wouldn't say love.. more like.. a small crush.. another student that my guardian was training with me. i liked him, he liked me.. sadly though he found someone else.. hmmmmm whats it like?" she frowned for a moment as she shifted a little and thought on it deeply. " well. when you really like someone it gives you a very warm feeling every time you think about them.. my crush was sorta like that. .. you could say it was forming into young love.. its actually a great feeling. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:01 pm

((Where do you go? I'm at Central Michigan))

"Ah..." he said. "It... sounds like someone I knew back home... she was to be a nurse..." he said. "A care taker... I... I used to get hurt on purpose just to see her at times... I felt a little funny whenever I thought about her... a good... warm feeling..." he said. "She always smiled at me... I never knew if... but... she was a bit older than me... she eventually found someone..." he said. "I don't think she ever felt... well... that way about me." he said with a little laugh. "I was fairly young then, only fifteen or so..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum