The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:59 am

((lol, classes don't start until late, so I'm staying up for a bit, but not much longer))

Washing up did sound good. He was already a bit dirty... though somewhat clean. Still, it would refresh him. "I'll go wash up. Thank you." he said standing up. He moved into the bathroom. "And don't worry, I will be careful. I don't want you to have anymore trouble than you already have with me here." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:02 am

she smiled " no trouble, just don't need you smacking your head or anything..or getting some sort of infection. .. let me know if you need anything in there.. soap, towel.. maybe a razor to shave ... i think i can rustle up some guy things somewhere.. " frowned before shaking her head as she changed the sheets on the bed before remaking them with crisp clean white ones." i can probably find you some more clothes but i am not sure.. your other ones where a bit... ragged.. it took me a bit to patch them up but i am not even sure you would even wear them."

(( lol ahhh . your a night owl just like me Razz .. half the time i can't even sleep at night cause i work nights.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:11 am

"If it covers me enough, I'll wear them." he said with a little smile. and a razor would be nice... I'm getting a bit too rough looking." he said. He started to wash carefully... not getting his bandages wet. "And... yes... some soap and a towel would help as well." he said. He sighed lightly, happy that he was found by this elf. "I can't thank you enough for your help." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:14 am

she smiled before shaking her head, going to her supply cabinet and dug out a bar of soap and a sharp new razor before grabbing a towel . " ahh just get better and that will be thanks enough.. whats wrong with the little rough look? i like it, it makes you look a little rugged.. hmm very manly " she teased. as she handed over the towel, soap and razor.. " but that is just me.. only because elf men really don't have alot of facial hair. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:23 am

Gabriel took what was given to him before he closed the door. He thought a moment as he cleaned himself a bit more. "You know... maybe I won't shave it clean off... keep a little bit on." he said after hearing her input. He finished cleaning and started shaving. Like he said, cutting some, but leaving enough to keep somewhat of a rough look. It wasn't much longer until he was done. He opened the door with the towel wrapped around him. "Um... do you still have those clothes?" he asked a bit bashful.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:28 am

she looked up before smiling and nodded" aye i got them. " she went over to an extra chair before picking up the pile of clothing, bringing it to him and looked him over" say . you clean up good.. expecially for someone who was nearly half dead when i found you .. glad your ok though. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:30 am

His face went a bit red before he ducked back into the room, closing the door. He started to dress. "T-thanks." he said. "That... is what they used to say at home... Jakob's wife... Milly, she used to say that it was a shame I wanted to go fully into the Dominican order... they were not allowed to... er... marry or anything like that. She said I would make some girl very happy someday." he said. He fully dressed before leaving. "Anyways... Lets... lets see this world." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:34 am

she arched a brow at him before shaking her head. " hmmmmm. this milly is right, it is a shame.. .. no marriage... not even.... ahh joy. " she sighed slightly before smiling. " you men have strange ways to torture yourself, considering having a woman would... well complete any man like you . she nodded slightly as she stepped back and slipped her shoes on her feet.grabbing her bow and quiver of arrows as she headed for the door. Snow allready behind her heals " well come on then. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:42 am

Hearing her words, Gabriel's face went a bit red. He went with her out the door... he never actually was accepted yet... still time to back out... but... it was something that he wanted... well... thought he wanted. After what happened to him, he doubt he would ever be taken in. He looked down at Snow following them and laughed. He followed as well, wanting to see everything.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:47 am

she looked over at him and smiled" keep close... why is it your face keeps getting red?.. are you feeling feverish?" she frowned before watching the red fade again. " hmmm come along then... gives me a chance to hunt for dinner. " she smiled watching as Snow ran ahead of her." don't worry about him, he just likes to get into things."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:41 am

"N-no... it just... when human's get embarrassed sometimes their face gets a little red..." he said. "Right... I can help hunting if you wish... it will be nice to chase after something that isn't an alleged witch..." he said. Watching Snow run off, he laughed a bit. The pup making him happy...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:24 pm

she arched a brow before nodding, handing over her bow and arrow before smiling" ahh.. you where blushing then... thats rare.. for a guy to blush. " she grinned " hmmm makes me wonder what you where thinking to bring upon a result like that.. you can use my bow and arrow.. we are hunting rabbit. i want to see how good your hunting skills are. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:51 pm

"Alright." he said. He didn't want to admit too much that he was blushing. It was odd... just a new world, new experiences... new... everything. He was a bit flustered, so blushing was somewhat alright here... he figured though he shouldn't make a habit out if it. "Rabbits... quick little devils..." he said. "But I have been hunting for a while now."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:04 pm

she grinned. " yes they are, but you know. we have snow, and he is definitely good at running out rabbits.. " she stopped for a moment, tilting her head to the side as she listened before pointing to the left. " watch.. here in ... five... four... three... two.... one. " and just as she said one, Snow came rushing out of a brush, chasing a rabbit that was big as him, he was fat and pure black. " get ready before it dissapears.!"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Seeing the rabbit come out of the push with Snow chasing it. He quickly drew the bow. He watched it a moment, taking aim. He was sure... he let the arrow fly! It nailed the rabbit square and true. It killed it instantly, no pain. "I told you I was a good shot!" he said happy with himself.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:15 pm

she watched intently , smiling as she saw the arrow hit its mark and the rabbit practically did flips before it landed dead on the ground. " snow.. bring it here." she called, watching as snow grabbed the arrow in its mouth and dragged the rabbit over, she leaned down and picked it up by the ears. " hmmm nice shot.. and no hesitation.. quick, clean, no pain for the creature.. you are good. and atleast humane.. thats a good thing, i respect someone who knows how to kill painlessly..." she looked over at him and held the rabbit out for him. " by the way, its your kill. you get to clean it. "..

Snow yapped, he was circling their legs happily as he eyed the rabbit, he was still going through training and right now he wanted to eat the thing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:48 pm

"A-alright." he said. It wasn't that big of a deal, he used to do that with his kills back home. He took the rabbit and looked at it. "Will this be enough? or will we need another one?" he asked. And thank you for the compliment... like I said, I work hard on that." he said. He pet Snow. "Good boy..." he said with a little smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:06 pm

she studied the rabbit thoroughly before looking up at him," one more just in case.. after all you are a big boy and need your protein. " grinned before looking down at snow. " allright snow.. go chase them out!" she watched as snow jumped up , lightly licking at his hand as he told him he was a good boy before shooting off at a complete run towards the brushes, in a matter of seconds he had another fat black rabbit running out squealing in fright. " there you go. get ready. " she stood back, watching as Snow nipped at the rabbits ears, keeping it from darting into a bolt hole.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:09 pm

Gabriel once more took aim. He didn't want to hit the pup after all. Then once it was in prime sight, he let the arrow fly! Once more a perfect hit, killing the rabbit quickly. "Yes! Got it." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:44 pm

she nodded and smiled as she ordered snow to bring the rabbit back once more, leaning down and picking it up by the ears. " yeap. nearly the same size too, thats good.." she glanced around, eyeing the forest around them. " we seem to have wandered a good distance.. do you like what you see so far?.. not much out during the day though.. but natures creatures."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:48 pm

"But what of the night?" he asked. He looked at the rabbits. Good kills, clean. He smiled. "Yes... I like it so far... very different, beautiful... everything in the world is really..." he said. "As far as I can see that is..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 pm

she smiled" at night its different, its extremely dark, scary really , likes to fog over alot which means more dangerious to be out cause the meaner animals can see in the dark and will easily pick you off.. well lets go get those clean, and then i will show you the spring, you may like it.. it promotes healing, since its the only clean spring i have ever been able to find.. so clean you can practically see straight to the bottom and all the fish in it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:00 pm

He listened. "So no going out after dark then." he said. "And I would love to see the springs... I love to go swimming, or just relaxing in the water." he said. He followed her, not quite remembering the way back.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:08 pm

she smiled, watching as snow chased various bugs around in the air.. " ohhh its definitely good to swim in.. i don't know how, but the spring is always clean, you can even bathe in it, and the next day it will be just .. well clean , not a single sign of anyone bathing in it.. and the fish are not dangerious they won't bite you at all. they are actually curious little things, " once they where back at the cabin she took the bow and arrows and placed them up " yes the dark is bad. which is why i tend to lock myself in at night.. i don't like making myself a free meal for anything"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Gabriel nodded, understanding. "I will stay inside at night then... unless absolutely necessary." he said. "And... swimming sounds fun... I'll try it at some time... though I should probably rest a bit more, wait to heal fully." he said. "Just relax in it."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum