The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) - Page 7 Empty Re: Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:06 pm

((XD mines just a small community college, called Lonestar college. in tomball tx. ))

she grinned" yea, sounds like the original puppy love to me. don't worry, there is someone out there for you , you just have to find them, only time will tell. though it sounds like you had a really big crush on her if you where getting hurt on purpose just to see her. " she teased, looking him over." heh just don't go doing that with me, your allready seeing enough of me." she teased.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) - Page 7 Empty Re: Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:14 pm

He smiled. "Don't worry, I won't hurt myself" he said with a smile. "I can see you whenever I want..." he said looking to her. "Something I am grateful for." he said. "And... I do like seeing you..." he said looking away lightly. He didn't exactly mean to say the last part... He didn't want to make this awkward for her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:16 pm

she smiled warmly . " well thats good to know, i was beginning to think you didn't like to see me. " she teased him, reaching over and lightly placing her finger tips on his jaw, lightly turning his head to face her, " never look away, expecially when your talking to someone. nothing to be embarassed about, your just speaking the truth, and to tell you the truth i enjoy seeing you as well.. granted, i been alone for some time."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Feeling her fingers on his jaw. He looked to her, into her eyes. She was strange to him, a creature from a world that he almost couldn't believe existed. "I'm... sorry..." he said. "I know... and... I'm glad... that you enjoy seeing me." he said. A smile crossing his lips.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:33 pm

she smiled lightly brushing her thumb over his cheek in a soothing gesture." nothing to be sorry about your nervous, and shy, and your blushing again, its natural. just try not to look away, like i said, what you do will also affect how the lady acts. if you stay shy , she is going to be nervous and shy... be relaxed and the situation won't be uncomfortable... atleast not as much.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:56 pm

Gabriel looked to her, he didn't want to look away now. He smiled lightly, staring at her, her hand stroking his cheek... he felt something... a soft yet warm feeling. "Thank you..." he said. "For helping me..." he said. "And... your advise... I will remember it." he said
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:07 pm

she smiled as she removed her hand and settled back down on the bed, relaxing as she looked back up at him. " your welcome, if there is anything else you need, all you have to do is ask, i will be glad to help and tell you anything you want to know.. " she wasn't even tired yet, she had felt warm when she touched him, and still that shocked her a bit, she knew she liked him but really she didn't want to get her hopes up. he may not even stay for long.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:11 pm

Gabriel watched her for a moment as she relaxed on the bed.. He looked at her. "Are you warm enough?" he asked. "Do you need more covers?" he asked her with a little look of concern. He wanted her to be comfortable as well... he was starting to relax a bit, getting used to the fact that she was there...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:17 pm

she smiled warmly " i am very warm thank you, actually warmer with two people under the covers." she stretched a little, being carefull with snow around her feet before she tugged at the extra pillow, getting it fluffy as she settled down once more, slightly closer to him. " don't worry i am used to being slightly cold hun, but really i am warm. heh and snow is loving the fact he can lay on my feet."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:24 pm

Gabriel laughed lightly. He sat up for a moment looked down at the pup. "He looks happy enough." he said with a little laugh. He settled down as well, laying down slightly closer to her. He looked over to her once more. "Still, even if you are used to it, I want you to be comfortable as well." he said with a smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:25 pm

she grinned" allright, any sweeter and you may become candy for some monster" she teased, lightly leaning foward and pressed a light kiss to his cheek. " go to sleep. .. don't worry i will protect you from the little monsters that eat toes. " she teased again, glancing back at snow who rolled over again and started to snore.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:23 pm

When she kissed him, he relaxed, his face a little red, but not too bad. "Alright..." he said. "Good night..." he said sighing lightly as he became very comfortable, his eyes closed. He had never felt so good... like everything was going to be alright... It wouldn't take long for him to fall fully asleep.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:27 pm

she smiled as she watched him, waiting for him to fall asleep before she too relaxed and settled deeper under the covers, closing her eyes and was soon fast asleep.

once the sun came up , she slowly began to wake, realizing two things instantly , she was pressed up tightly against him and her arms where around his waist and snow was not on the bed no more.. Blinking slightly still a little drowzy she yawned, not even knowing if he was awake or not, but she knew she was completely warm. she must have moved at some point and gotten cold.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:51 pm

Gabriel woke up slowly... his mind registering a few things... he wasn't positive he was awake... he felt something on him... like someone holding onto him. He looked down... his eyes still filled with sleep... and seen Melody, he wasn't sure what was happening... was he dreaming? "M... Melody?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:55 pm

she blinked , frowning as she heard her name, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she yawned again and looked up at him. " h mm?.. ohhh! .. sorry. " flushed slightly as she leaned up and glanced around, snow was asleep by the door, under a bed roll.. then glanced at the fire place, finding the fire had actually gone out." heh , must have gotten cold last night.. umm i am not mushing you am i?"she glanced down at him, her mind now more awake then ever.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:01 pm

Gabriel looked to her, he woke up fast, he rubbed his eyes lightly... he was awake... his face went a little red, but once more, he was a bit more comfortable. "I'm... I'm fine..." he said looking at her. "You are not squishing me at all..." he said looking to her, he smiled lightly. "I guess it did get a bit cold..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:05 pm

she smiled, shifting a little to where she wasn't on him. " heh i need to get that fire going... .. " she wrinkled her nose slightly the air was cold and she was not looking foward to getting out of the warm bed... " well atleast i am not too heavy to lay on you heh , i didn't even know i moved against you heh.. goes to show how comfortable you are."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:15 pm

Gabriel smiled. "And I didn't even wake up... your not uncomfortable yourself..." he said. "I don't... I don't mind this..." he said. "If you want to wait to get the fire going... we can just relax a bit." he said. "Relax a little before we get around." he said. "And you are not heavy at all..." he said smiling up at her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:25 pm

she arched a brow before laughing slightly " heh , i wouldn't mind waiting but are you willing to get out of bed as it gets colder in here without the fire?.. any colder and i will be in bed for ages. normally its snow that has to get me up.. so he doesn't have accidents in the house. " she ran a hand through her bed hair before looking down at him again and smiled. " see there you go again being really sweet. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:40 pm

"You make a good point... I still wouldn't mind though." he said. "I can get up to make the fire if you are too cold." he offered. "And still i know I am being sweet... but... I don't mind being so for you." he said. "After all you have done for me." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:45 pm

she grinned" being sweet is not a bad thing . i am just picking at you ." she eyed the fireplace then eyed him again . " hmmm well if you want you can go and make it.. ... once we are warm and ready to get up we can leave to go on the little trip.. up to you . "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:02 pm

Gabriel looked to her for a moment before he quickly gave her a light kiss on her cheek. He moved out of bed. Wishing he had worn a shirt... it was cold that morning. He moved to the fireplace and started to get a fire started... he looked back at her. "Warming up sounds good... It is probably going to be a cold night tonight..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:08 pm

she blinked in surprise, she had turned towards him right as he went to kiss her cheek which made it to where he hit her right on the corner of the mouth but still technically on the cheek.. flushing slightly she blinked several times, not sure that actually happened before she smiled at him. ' umm yea i think it ... ermmm well.. yea i thnk your right its going to be cold again tonight. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:41 pm

"Then... we should bring some things to bundle up." he said working on getting the fire started. It wasn't too long before he had a fire lit... he seen her expression. How her face flushed lightly... he didn't quite realized that he also kissed her lips lightly when he was going for her cheek... if he had, he would most likely be blushing as well.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:45 pm

she blinked then smiled, " oh yea, i allready said i was going to pack some furrs.. thick ones.. my bear furr's are the thickest and will definitely keep us warm. " she sat up completely , pulling the blankets up still as she felt the cold air. " gaaah .. definitely becoming winter.. i nearly forget how cold it gets."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum