The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:08 am

((lol, no worries))

He looked up at her. "Gruel... it didn't taste good at all... but it kept you fed... that is all that mattered to them." he said. "This is a major difference..." he said. "It actually... mmm... is good to eat..." he said with a little laugh.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:13 am

she frowned " gruel... good grief. i thought you normally fed that to pigs. " she shook her head before smiling. " well for as long as your here. you will get good food..." she got a bowl for herself before putting the lid on the pot. " there is plenty left. .. so if your still hungry let me know.. " she glanced down at snow who was now. sitting in front of the both of them, looking from one to the other hoping for another treat. " heh , you know. i think he is attached to you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:15 am

Gabriel looked down. "I think you are right... but... I can't give you any more... sorry pup..." he said. "You had your fill..." he said petting him a bit. He finished his bowl... "Thanks for the offer of seconds... but one is enough for me." he said. "I can't eat too much, or I will get fat..." he said with a little laugh.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:19 am

she laughed softly before shaking her head. " i don't think you will get fat.. considering how active i think you are. you would easily burn the extra off.. " she smiled as Snow just whined lightly and tried to jump into gabriels lap. " get down and stop begging snow. you are a big glutten you know that.. when you grow up i am gonna have a very fat wolf. " snow sat back down on the ground and gave a puppy pout look as he layed down and cleaned his paws. "i think i spoil him to much. " she smiled taking the empty dishes to the sink to wash as she took care of the left overs. " how do you feel? muscles moving alot better yes?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:24 am

"Yeah." Gabriel said. "I move around with little trouble now, my muscles aren't sore anymore. I think I just needed to stretch a bit today." he said. "You did a very good job." he said. He looked down at Snow and pet him a bit. Giving him some attention.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:28 am

(( XD .. well its nearing three am , i have to go to bed after this, really sorry , but i got work tomorow night. ))

she smiled as she sat down next to him this time, reaching over to check his bandages under his shirt. " well thats good, means your healing just fine and with no complications, not even a single infection , i am impressed.. well you stretch but don't over do it, don't want to tear those muches again. that would definitely . "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:29 am

(( XD .. well i am going to bed now, i will be back on in a few hours Razz ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:54 pm

((Still interested in doing these? It's fine if not))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:04 pm

(( eeep yea sorry .XD. i actually thought it was your turn XD i had a blonde moment O.o.. wait.. it is your turn))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:23 pm

((O.O... I've been looking at these for a while now... I should get my eyes checked, I can't believe I missed that, lol))

Sitting still as she felt under his shirt, the bandages that she placed on him. Still in place, no infections. He smiled. "Just lucky I guess." he said. Gabriel stood up, stretching a little bit. Happy no not be so cramped up. Wanting to be free of the bandages, the restrictions. But still, this world was... wonderful... he wanted to see it all, he even had a child like curiosity of the darker side of things... see the dangers first hand... but... would he regret it... he would think about that later.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:28 pm

(( lol , its all good. you nearly had me spazing though lol))

she leaned back allowing him to stretch and move freely as she went to wash up once more. " maybe if you rlucky and well enough i will take you outside when its dark.. i am good at protecting myself and i am sure you are too... in a day or two you can lose the bandages... ." as she watched him she couldn't help but notice the child like curiousity, she liked that in him, meant he had alot of spark.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:38 pm

"Really?" he said. He wanted to see the darker side of this world. "And... yes... I am good at defending myself." he said. "I've had to learn in case one that I am pursuing... does something dangerous. I was actually one of the top in my class..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:41 pm

she nodded as she looked around the cabin. " hmmm, yea. but,.. we can start off somewhere..... that is young i think is how you put it.. not soo dangerous.. i know a valley where semi dangerous animals and creatures stay.. we can start there.. but first.. you need to heal completely."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:50 pm

He stopped stretching a bit. "That shouldn't take too long... after all, me being a fairly quick healer and all..." he said, he couldn't wait. "Still, with two of us, we should be fine... it isn't too dangerous for us right?" he asked. "What kind of creatures are there?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:56 pm

she smiled " yea your right, we will wait another day though, ahh well all sorts.. definitely big cats out there.. not your average size lions and tigers no.. there is also a sabretooth that runs around out there.. they are rare.. and but deadly, easily able to handle though, they don't like fire like most big cats, so we have one thing to our advantage."she leaned back against one of the counters as she made a mental list of things they would need" i have a tent. and plenty of bed rolls... i have enough furrs to keep us warm since it will be cold out, with it nearing winter and all. we are not due for snow for another few weeks though.. " she lightly closed her eyes , mentally doing another list. " hmmm.. we won't need to pack alot of food since we can hunt during the day"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:03 pm

Gabriel remembered the camping trips when he was younger... how he and a few others wandered off into the woods. It was a fun night... this seemed like it would be even better, as the ghost stories of monsters might not be all fake. He smiled. "A tent, bedrolls, and furs to keep us warm... it sounds great." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:09 pm

she smiled. " well of course, when camping is done right, it can be fun, expecially if you take your usual safety measures."she smiled as she got out some paper and an ink pen." hmmm really there is not alot that i have to gather up that i allready have.. if you want we can go fishing as well during the day, then at night... we can go up and down the small trails and see what scary critter we can scurry up."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:17 pm

Gabriel smiled. "Sounds fun" he said with a little laugh. "And I wouldn't mind fishing... it has been a while for me." he said. The trails... finding what creatures might lurk in the dark, it sounded exciting. He couldn't help but laugh. "Whatever might find, it shouldn't be too much for us." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:18 pm

she grinned" you never know.. all the creatures out there definitely have one wicked bite.. just make sure you don't lose any limbs yes?.. those sadly i cannot grow back for you .. wish i could. " she shook her head as she went into the supply closet" and i have plenty of weapons..... just to let you know though.. if we run into a creature we cannot handle.. and i tell you to run.. you better damn well do it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:29 pm

"Right." he said. "I will listen when it comes to that. If it comes to that, to running... I will listen." he said. "I don't want to lose an arm or something... and if I lose a leg... I might as well be dead..." he said, knowing he couldn't run.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:34 pm

she nodded" we can take two horses, they are great at sensing danger as well, expecially if its a big threat, and they can carry most of the heavy items.. they are well trained so don't worry about falling off of one. " she smiled as she managed to pull down one of her tents out of the closet" ack.. forgot how heavy this thing is. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:49 pm

Gabriel went to her and helped her move the tent, not too much, he didn't want to hurt himself as he was healing... but still, he didn't want to watch her strain anything to get it out. "Good... I like riding horses." he said. "And hopefully we won't run into too much trouble... just enough to make it interesting." he said with a little grin.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:51 pm

she grunted slightly as she set the tent down with his help." blaaah , can't remember how i got that up there.. ah well. ack snow! " she chided the young pup lightly as he began digging in the closet, she reached over and tugged him up, unwinding several ropes from him. " stay out of there you mischevious little thing. " she smiled tossing him aside lightly on the floor." well thats good to know.. .. i think i am learning more things about you ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:31 pm

Gabriel smiled. "Aye, but I don't know too much about you still... except that you are a very kind elf that is willing to put up with me." he said with a little laugh. He was happy to know her... especially because he was fairly sure that he wouldn't be alive without her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:33 pm

she laughed softly before shaking her head" well ask all you want.. i am an only child, i love roses and my favorite food happens to be watermelon.. " grinned as she rubbed her back before going back to digging around in the large closet, pulling down bed rolls and such. " hmmm i love sitting by a good fire and talking , as well as having a good novel in front of me.. but its been a while since i seen a good book."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum