The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:51 pm

she nodded and smiled as she went to the kitchen to get whatever tools out that she needed, well, he would need to clean his catch. " hmmmm don't forget to save the furr.. they will make good items for the winter, when it gets cold.. maybe some hand mittens or something.. ear muffs.. who knows.. i will just have to see how much of the furr i can work with. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:56 pm

"Hmmm..." he said. He took the tools. "Well... I have cleaned animals before... I'm good at saving the fur..." he said. "It will be good, for winter... do... do you think I will still be here by then? Or... back home... will... will I ever get back?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:59 pm

she blinked and frowned before sighing. " i don't know hun... if you want we can try to get you back home before winter.. but you do know winter is about a month or so away.." bit her lip slightly as she leaned against the counter. " i can try and find out how to get you back home.. if by then you really want to go back home. " she looked over at him again , for some reason the thought of him leaving just left her feeling sad.. which was weird since she barely knew the man, she was probably just wanting his company for a bit longer, she was tired of living by herself.. but not many would live with an elf.. expecially if they where not as honest as she was.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:08 pm

"I... hmm... it... isn't a problem... if I go back... I will just be thrown into the dungeon... or live on the run.." he said. "I... might stay here a bit longer... if I still want to leave after the winter is over... then... then I will look for a way." he said. He wasn't sure he wanted to leave. His childhood, he dreamed of a world... the places that he read about... now he was here...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:14 pm

she nodded slightly before smiling. " i will look for you in the meantime.. by winter if i don't have anything , then you can help as well.. now then, go and clean your kill or there will be nothing for lunch and dinner. " she nudged him slightly , carefull of any injuries on him. " make sure you take a clean towel with you , so your hands don't stay too dirty.. ohhhh and try not to drop anything for snow... he is allready getting a bit chubby for a pup."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:20 pm

He laughed, looking down at Snow, Cute puppy. He wanted to cuddle the little guy. "Alright, I'll be quick, careful, and I'll bring us back something to cook up." he said. "and the little guy's gotta eat... but don't worry, I won't feed him on purpose." he said heading out.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:28 pm

she laughed softly as she shook her head" the little guy does eat, he is a glutten though. " she grinned, watching as snow was stuck to gabriels heals. hoping for atleast a small taste of rabbit.. she shook her head as she pulled out vegetables and began to cut them up, first carrots, then potato's before moving on to onions and other things. putting them all in a pot. before filling it with water.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Gabriel looked down as he was cleaning.... seeing the little pup. He smiled. He thought, looking back to Melody... waiting until she wasn't paying much attention... he 'accidentally' dropped a little piece of meat, not much... just a taste for him. "That's all you get though, alright?" he whispered down.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:42 pm

snow just waited, his tail wagging vigoriously as he eyed the meat before gobbling up the peice that was dropped, licking his muzzle he looked up at gabriel , hoping for more as he gave a playfully bark and leaned down in a crouch , giving a playfully growl.

Melody looked up slightly hearing the bark and growl before smiling." Snow stop begging, you got your food coming as well. " she dried her hands off before going out back, grabbing one of the smaller chickens in the ben before going back inside, she had to make her own wolf food, considering snow was a wolf pup, so it normally consisted of some raw chicken and raw egg. egg for the protein and well the chicken for whatever else he would get out in the wild.. she sighed slightly as she delt with the chicken before cleaning it up , defeathering it and cutting it up into small bite sized peices.. mixing in the eggs before she whistled for snow. " come on fat boy.. its a small one for you this time . your getting chubby. " grinned as she kneeled down and placed the bowl on the floor watching as snow immediately came running over and started to eat away at the food, making growling sounds as he did so.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:49 pm

Gabriel watched and laughed as the wolf chowed down it's food. He smiled at the little growling noises... "Fierce little guy huh..." he said with a little laugh. He brought her over the cuts of meat from the rabbit. "There we go... all cleaned. I'll finish cleaning the hides as the food is cooking." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:53 pm

she looked up and nodded as she cleaned her hands again before taking the cuts of meats. " ohh wow.. you definitely know your way around a knife.. you are very talented indeed. " she smiled as she delt with the meat, adding it now to the allready bowling pot of stew, before tossing in some spices.. " hmmm delicious.. .. did your mentor.. teach you how to do these things or did you learn some of them on your own?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:00 pm

"My mentor..." he said. "I learned practically everything I know from him." he said. "Though... I did learn to clean by myself..." he said. "But... he taught me most things... he found me as a baby... I was just... left on his doorstep..." he said. "He was a kind man..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:05 pm

she blinked in surprise.. " somebody left you on a doorstep as a baby ?" she was definitely shocked as she looked him over" poor thing... i am happy that he found you , you definitely look like he took real good care fo you.. " she frowned before shaking her head " anyone did that to me i would definitely take the baby in.. .. ahhh well.. what happened to him?" she frowned , curious as to what actually happened.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:18 pm

"He... he turned me in..." he said. "I let a woman go... letting her go free... one accused of witchcraft." he said. "He turned me in... but... if they found out that he knew about me and let me go free... both of us would be in the dungeons..." he said. "He... told me he was... so sorry..." he said. "He was fighting though... saying that it was a small lack of judgment... but they wouldn't listen." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:24 pm

she listened intently before shaking her head." i am sorry hun, that is something terrible to happen.... " sighed as she leaned agianst the counter, watching the stew boil away cooking the food as she looked over at him. " atleast he fought for you , he wouldn't have been able to help much if the two of you where imprisoned... .. you hunted witches?" now that was a bit disturbing, she was normally called a witch cause of her healing abilities, but she was an elf, she was naturally tuned to natures natural healing plants and wild life. most called her wiccan though which was basically a witch who did good. " well.. that is new.. yet old.. happens here too .. i suppose."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:34 pm

"Just... people accused of being a witch. We don't judge them... that is another step up..." he said. "I... well... It's alright. I realized how short sighted it was... to hunt like that... I... never want to do that again..." he said. "It makes... part of me want to stay here really..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:37 pm

she sighed and shrugged" no matter where you live, there is no getting away from witch accusings.. trust me we have it here as well. i don't live in villages because of it.. thats why i choose to live out here. " she reached over, picking up the ladel to stir the stew." i am an Elf.. .. a race of the earth is what most calls us... others.. just say we are witches because we have an uncanny way of doing things.. like me.. i have a high ability to speed up healing. .. and know when danger is coming.. " shrugged as she looked up at him before smiling. " but they have left me alone for now.. as long as i don't make them angry i am fine.. hmmmm so if you still want to stay here. i have no problems with that. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:59 pm

"I... Thank you..." he said. "I don't see why they would think you are bad... I mean... you selflessly helped me... you... are wonderful." he said. "Just because you are an elf... doesn't mean anything. You... just look a little different... but you are still very kind..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:06 pm

she arched a brow and smiled. " now your learning.. just because a young woman practices healing methods does not make her a witch.. if they are , ... how do you say ... evil in a way.. and you have hard evidence against the woman then i cannot blame you , " she tisked slightly as she eyed him. "but just because someone says she is a witch , doesn't make her one.. .. hmmmm glad you think i am very kind.. and that is my personality , my inner nature to help those in need. its what we do. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:17 pm

Gabriel looked at her, up and down, she didn't seem to different from a human. "Are... all elves like you? This kind... this noble?" he asked. He wondered if she was like this where did the negative will towards elves come from. Sure they were different, but they were kind.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:22 pm

she laughed softly before shaking her head. " most elves are like me.. if they stay true till their nature, but there have been a few who have had .... a taste of the dark side and gone completely over. " she shrugged as she grabbed a hot pot mitten before reaching over and lightly pulling the pot out of the fireplace before taking it to the counter. " stew is ready....,, look.. every race has their good and bad... animals as well. .. its natures way of balancing things out, can't have good, with out the bad.. if there was too much bad, the world would surely die.. so the good counters it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:38 pm

He nodded. "Alright, I understand..." he said. The food smelled wonderful. He smiled. "Well... there must be some powerful evil out there with you here being good." he said. "Mmm... smells wonderful so far...."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:44 pm

she blinked and smiled brightly . " hun, you have no idea what is out there.. and i am not about to show you the evil side just yet.. i prefer you to be very healthy for that.. considering if that ever does happen.... .. you may want to run like hell is out to get you. " she handed him a small bowl of the stew." try some.. i don't know if your allergic to any foods .. hmmmm probably should have asked that earlier. " frowned. " ok well are you allergic to any foods?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:51 pm

"Not that I can tell..." he said taking a bite of it. It tasted heavenly... better than the mush that was served to the novices of the Dominican order... and the trainees... "Mmmm... wow..." he said. He sat down and started eating. "This is... really really good..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:57 pm

(( XD sorry was getting a midnight snack))

she arched a brow at him, watching him wolf it down , almost like how much Snow had done with his own food. " slow down," she smiled " don't need you choking.. ahhh tell me... what food do they serve you where you where at?.. considering your wolfing that down as if i might take it away from you."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum