The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

2 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 3 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 8:20 am

she blinked and looked over at him, smiling slightly . '' yea and i was going to do it.. but its ok .. '' she got down from the small step ladder after changing out the lights, smiling as she flicked the switch on and the kitchen was flooded with light.. '' there we go.. oo someone is hungry'' she teased, hearing his stomache, she went to the pantry to pull out another fruit basket, before setting it in front of him '' i did not forget you hun.. just hadn't had time to bring them to you , the weather and all and i didn't want the fruit to go bad.. '' she headed to her fridge, pulling out items for the stew she was going to have for dinner. it was slow cooked so it would take most of the day to cook which is why she was getting started on it now. ''.. i have someone bringing a horse in later.. he is paying me to train it for his daughter.. '' she shook her head slightly '' as far as i know she is only seven years old.. do you think thats old enough to be having a horse?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 3 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 8:27 am

Ladver eats the fruit slowly and says, "Its never too early to teach kids how to love an animal and be responsible." He smiles some as he could hear the storm coming back to the land and says, "Looks like I might stay here a while. I don't feel like going out in the rain again."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 8:33 am

she blinked and glanced outside before sighing'' crap. i left snow out there.. it was sunny earlier. '' she grumbled as she washed her hands before grabbing the lead rope for her horse.. '' true.. but to me this guy seems to be spoiling his daughter.. i only met her once and already she came off as a brat'' she frowned she liked kids too but sometimes there is just that one that you come across that will just annoy the hell out of someone.. shaking her head she shoved her shoes on before heading outside'' be back in a little bit. '' she was quick. catching snow easily before leading her into the indoor stall. it gave her plenty of room but also made sure she stayed dry. she managed to get back inside right as it started to rain again..

Closing the door she smiled as she looked up at him '' and i don't mind if you stay here for a bit you know that.. hows the fruit? pulled them from the trees in the back myself. i had some the other day they where good. was planning on making a peach pie later. '' she shrugged as she moved around in the kitchen'' lets just hope this one don't knock the power out this time. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 8:42 am

Ladver looks at the sky through a window and says when she gets inside, "You could always do weekly check ups to make sure she is taking care of the horse right." He keeps eating the fruit and sits down in a chair to relax. He says, "They are really good."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 8:47 am

she nodded'' yea, but its going to at least take me two weeks to fully train that horse.. but atleast he is paying me for it. '' she shrugged as she looked over at him and smiled as he seemed to really enjoy the fruit'' i could get you more if you like. got plenty of trees out there with them you know'' she put all the ingredients in the slow cooker for the stew before placing the lid on it. going over to the table now and sat down , reaching for some of the crackers that she had on thet able. '' well. this storm season seems to like kicking us in the butt''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 8:58 am

Ladver looks at her and says, “Yes but at least we get to talk.” He shivers some as the air in her home was getting colder. He goes to the fire place and makes the fire bigger. He then sits down in front of the fire with a bowl of fruit in his arms. He was enjoying the fruit very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 9:04 am

she watched him before smiling as she followed him and sat down next to him '' sorry .. the heater has been broken for atleast a few months.. its ok i prefer a fire place any time'' smiled as she looked up at him .. '' talk huh... what else is there to talk about? i mean there is nothing new.. father still refuses to come here until i accept his pick of guys to try and date''wrinkled her nose slightly and sighed'' not going to happen.. most of the guys he picks are stubborn. pig headed and think they know it all jackass's.. all they care about is getting someone in their bed and being the one to run my ranch.. and you know i won't give this up easily . i worked too hard on this place to do that.. '' shrugged as she looked to him '' still having problems with hunters here too.. its one thing to hunt deer.. i don't mind that. because that is why deer season is in place.. to keep them from over populating.. its another though when i find poor cougar cubs or wolf cubs left alone because some moron went out and killed the parents.. '' she shrugged before leaning back to enjoy the fire.. '' you are lucky.. you don't have someone trying to get you to marry another that you don't even know.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 9:17 am

Ladver looks at her and says, “That’s because I don’t have any parents.” He looks at the fire’s flames calmly and says, “I moved the cougar family onto my ranch in an area where they can hunt all they need to and not be in any danger.” He starts to turn cold again because he was an orphan and was not proud of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 9:22 am

she nodded before smiling'' thanks.. i was wondering what i was going to do with them.. '' she looked over to him before sighing as she leaned close to slide an arm around his waist and lightly kissed his cheek'' i know.. and i am sorry.. . i didn't mean to make you feel sad again. . i seem to say things that don't help.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 9:42 am

Ladver sighs and says, “I grew up in those woods and pretty much became one with the things in it. That’s why I don’t like to leave my ranch. On this side of the river, there are too many people around. I feel like a caged animal waiting for the people to kill me.” He was trying to tell her how he felt and why he stayed away from her ranch unless she needed to have something fixed.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 9:50 am

she watched him before sighing, '' i know that... .. though i am confused, you have people living with you on your ranch. yet your comfortable.. on my ranch its just me.. and people actually have to travel a bit to get here. so i am basically here alone, with the animals.. yet your not comfortable'' shaking her head she sighed as she reached over to toss another log on the fire'' its ok though.. i can handle that.. been handling it since we where kids.. '' she slid another glance towards him .. '' definitely don't want you feeling like a caged animal just because you feel obligated to come here and help me. i know how to take care of things here. '' she sighed closing her eyes as she pulled her knees up to rest her arms on them as she felt the heat of the fire on her.. '' i am sorry you know.. you shouldn't have to come here to help me when it makes you uncomfortable.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 10:01 am

Ladver looks at her and says, “My human works don’t live on the ranch with me. They go home every night to their families.” He senses her sadness and pulls her gently to him, placing a warm gentle kiss on her lips before breaking it. He says looking at her in the eyes, “It is not you that I am uncomfortable around. It is hard to explain…”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 10:04 am

she been fixing to get up ,having an urge to drink before she blinked in surprise as she found herself getting pulled against him and feeling his lips on hers in a warm kiss.. feeling a blush creep up her face immediately she looked up at him then sighed'' i know.. your just uncomfortable being here.. you make a living making things for others, and i make a living training animals for others.. guess we are both out of luck huh? just can't seem to get away from all those people'' she shook her head before looking up at him '' i need a drink.. '' she mumbled as she moved to get up again '' do you want anything? i don't have much .. heh but it lasts'' heading back into the kitchen she pulled out the wine bottle she had been nursing on for a few days. it usually helped her sleep and it also helped her calm down.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 10:18 am

Ladver looks at her with a smile and says, “I don’t need a drink but thanks for the offer.” He stretches out on the floor and curls into a ball as he tries to stay warm. He watches the fire’s flames as he starts to fall asleep feeling pretty good now that she knew how he felt about her. His eyes start to droop shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 10:22 am

she looked over and watched him before smiling. taking the bottle of wine with her since he didn't want anything. she grabbed a thick blanket off the couch and drapped it over him as she sat down next to him, reaching over to lightly run her fingers through his hair'' i have a bed you know. your welcome to it.. its really big and comfy'' smiled warmly at him even as she took a few sips from the bottle. '' and its warm. possibly better then sleeping on the floor''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 10:42 am

Ladver opens his eyes slowly and looks at her looking like he was going to pass out. He gets up slowly pulling it around him as though he had a cold. He says, “Lead the way to the bed. Now that I am holding still, I am really tired.” when she shows him the bed, he instantly go in it one side and closed his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 10:46 am

she smiled , showing him the bed, she had a fire place in her room too so she took a moment to get it started before going over to him, making sure he was tucked in good'' now see.. i told you all that work would catch up to you.. '' she climbed up into the bed next to him, laying on the covers on the bed before leaning against the head board. lightly running her fingers through his hair '' go to sleep i am not going anywhere. so if you need anything just let me know hun. '' leaning down she lightly kissed his lips again .. '' should kick your butt for working so much hun.. '' smiled slightly as she set the bottle of wine down on the bed side table as she scooted down to lay down as well. feeling raja and sasha jump up on the bed as well she relaxed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 10:48 am

(( oh my gawd i love my new electric oil burner.. i just finally used it and now my room smells like vanilla XD makes me wish i could eat my room lol))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 2:54 pm

Sensing Raja and Sasha jump up on the bed as Ladver was about to fall asleep made him wake up again. He says calmly, "You better not kick me out of the bed you two." He cuddles up to Julian and goes to sleep really quickly. His body lays in the bed like a stone.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 06, 2010 3:05 pm

she blinked before giving a soft laugh as she felt him snuggle up against her. she knew the two wouldn't do anything like that, they tended to sleep on the edge of the bed or up against her as comfort. Polishing off the wine bottle she left it on the bedside table before relaxing against him, closing her eyes as she slowly began to fall asleep.. only jumping every now and then when thunder boomed literally over her house. sighing she pulled the blankets up more on her as the fire began to die down and it got a little cooler in the room. She snuggled up against ladver more wrapping her arm lightly around his waist as she closed her eyes to go to sleep again actually feeling so relaxed now she hoped the nightmares would stay away.

she had only been asleep for about three hours before she suddenly jerked awake, her whole entire body tense as she clamped her mouth shut to keep from crying out as she curled up under the blanket. the nightmares had definitely hit and with a vengeance, she hadn't had one that bad since she was a young teenager. Holding still under the covers she tried to even out her breathing, not wanting to wake ladver from his dead sleep just because she had a stupid nightmare. '' ugh.. wish i could get drunk'' she muttered, rubbing her eyes. she was never going to actually get a good night sleep. she couldn't even remember the last time she had slept good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 3:23 pm

Ladver wakes up at the sudden movement and makes the orb appear by the bed knowing what was wrong. He says a few words under his breath before saying to her, "Lay back and relax the best you can." The room gets filled with a calming mist as the orb works it's charms to help her rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 06, 2010 3:27 pm

she opened her eyes slightly and looked back at him frowning before slowly relaxing slowly as she half closed her eyes, slightly amazed by the calming mist filling the room. '' how did you do that?" she mumbled, highly embarrassed once again because he had woken up because of her'' sorry . didn't mean to wake you .. '' she rolled over to face him, looking up at him slightly '' you can go back to sleep you know.. i will be fine.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Ladver looks at her and says, "I can't tell you all my secrets Jewels. That would spoil all the fun." He kisses her good night and goes back to sleep quickly because he was so tired. He stays cuddled up to her to reassure her that he was here for her if she needed him at any time.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 06, 2010 3:48 pm

she blinked in surprise before laughing slightly '' alright alright fine, keep all your secrets '' she teased , kissing him back before relaxing even more. feeling him fall asleep again she sighed and closed her eyes slowly falling asleep again this time she stayed relaxed and had a peaceful sleep for several hours before waking up again, this time it was just because she slept enough. yawning she stretched'' ohhh . haven't slept that good in.... damn i can't remember.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 8:05 am

Ladver had woken up before her to take care of her morning chores and make her some breakfast. He placed the tray of food by the bed so when she woke up it would be ready for her. He then got Raja and Sasha some food so they would not be hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next