The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

2 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 2 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 10:50 am

Ladver says not looking at her, "Because I have a right to fight anything I wish to." He goes to his door and goes outside not scared of the storm one bit. He comes back inside moments later with the orb in his hand. He gives it to her and lays down on his bed trying to think of how to tell he felt.

Back to top Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 2 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 11:01 am

she frowned before sighing as he came back in with her orb'' you didn't have to do that and now your all wet. '' she lightly rubbed the orb, before looking up at him as he layed down. '' well fight all you want because i am going to fight back and you damn well know it. '' she found a clean towel for him before tossing it at him '' change your clothing, i don't want you getting sick. considering if you do it means you won't be able to work. and i already know your very stubborn on that not working thing'' she closed his door for him, so he could change without an audience as she went to his fire place, managing to get a small fire going just as the lights went out. shaking her head she sat on the couch and layed back, closing her eyes with the orb sitting on her lap inbetween her hands. she felt exhausted and worn out but refused to sleep as she let the fire warm up the living room a bit. waiting for ladver to stop being stubborn and actually tell her what he wanted. she could tell he was holding something back.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 11:16 am

Ladver comes out after getting in some dry clothes. He could see Julian as she looked exhausted and worn out but refused to sleep. Waiting for him to stop being stubborn and actually tell her what he wanted. He sits down next to her and says, "You need to stop fighting the desire to sleep."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 11:19 am

she jumped slightly , blinking several times before looking over at him, s he felt the flush cross her face'' sorry , was in my own little world. didn't hear you come in '' mumbled before rolling her eyes'' uh huh... i don't want to sleep though.. '' truthfully she always worked herself so hard till she passed out, it was usually the only way she could sleep without dreaming. '' i will be fine. i have stayed up longer before you know. '' glanced at him before looking back at the fire'' atleast it is warm.. and i think your cinnamon buns are ready in the oven..'' she reminded him slightly '' atleast they haven't burnt since the power is out.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Ladver goes and takes the cinnamon rolls out the oven and lets them sit out to cool. He goes back to her and says, "When the storm is over I want you to go home. I will send your shipment to you when it arrives. I don't want you to keep falling in that river." He then goes to work on his orders.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 12:21 pm

she looked up at him then sighed.. '' the bridge is out so i am going to have to take the long way home'' she just hoped the small stream she had crossed wouldn't be flooded, this rainy season was definitely getting on her nerves.. shaking her head she sighed.. '' your power is out, you shouldn't be working if you can't see that well back there.. '' she muttered before getting up , placing the orb on the small table so she wouldn't lose it. leaning against his counter she could barely see him now even with the small glow of the fire'' and you have to sleep sometime too you know.. your going to work yourself to death. '' tired of argueing with him she shook her head and went back to the couch , curling up on it as she waited for the storm to pass. Closing her eyes she sighed, before slowly drifting in and out of sleep. Jumping whenever large claps of thunder would break the silence. trying to ignore them she picked up the orb again before slowly falling asleep this time staying asleep even when it was restless.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Ladver keeps working as some candles light up his work room. When the storm finally quit being so harsh, he went out to the river and made a new bridge with the help of some of his animal friends. Then he came back and got Julian horse ready after finding her pack on the river bank.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 12:50 pm

after a while she ended up jerking awake suddenly , eyes wide and breathing heavily as she glanced around, she had managed to drop the orb on the floor in her sleep. which she figured is what had allowed her nightmares to come back, frowning she groaned as she r ubbed her head. ending up with a splitting headache as she reached down and picked up the orb. looking around to see if ladver was anywhere near. when she was sure he wasn't even in the house she ducked her head rubbing her eyes even as the tears flowed, she hated her dreams. and never really talked about them, Her father never understood. or anyone else for that matter which is why she refused to say anything. figuring Ladver was outside working she just allowed herself to sit on the couch , forcing the last remnants of her nightmare to go away. '' great... luck is worse then ever this year. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Ladver hears her crying as he was back in his work shop room when she woke up. He says, “You should not hold back your tears so much. The more you hold stuff in, the more power your nightmares.” He comes in with a tray of breakfast for her. He says, “There is a new bridge up so you will be able to go home when you are ready.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 1:07 pm

she gave a slight grunt, leaning forward to let her hair cover her face as she rubbed at her eyes, trying to get the tears to stop.. '' yea well.. not like anyone cares.. '' she muttered, irritated with herself and the situation. refusing to look at him she glanced at the tray. '' guess i will go after breakfast.. '' she sighed before slowly looking up at him.. '' why does it seem like you just don't want me here? ..'' she really hoped that wasn't the case but if it was, she would gladly get out of his hair. not wanting to piss her only friend off.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 1:20 pm

Ladver looks at her and says, “I care that it is a shame to see a woman teach herself to hold her emotions inside.” He makes her look at him gently and he wipes her tears away with his finger. He says, “It is not that I want you to go. It is just safer and better for you if you do.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 1:26 pm

she blinked in surprise as he made her look at him, half closing her eyes as she felt him wipe the tears off of her face.. '' i am used to it.. father never liked it when i cried.. always said it was for wimps and people who didn't want to grow up '' she muttered before sighing'' and how is it safer? .. i live alone on that ranch ladver.. there is plenty of dangers there and if something did happen no one would no about it. and being alone is definitely not a better situation '' she muttered before pulling away from him, wiping at her face again before going to the small amount of breakfast he had made. she ate , making sure she didn't leave a single bite left before getting up to clean her plate. it didn't take long for her to get her emotions under control and the tears stopped. when she finished with the dishes she went to her shoes to see if they where dry before slipping them on. '' i will get out of your hair.. got chores to do at home anyways and some traps to set for that cougar i keep seeing. '' she wasn't going to kill it, just catch it and have someone transport it deeper into the woods and far away from her ranch as possible. '' have to check the rest of my fences anyways. don't know if i ordered enough wood to fix the others or not.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 1:37 pm

Ladver looks at her and says, “Well you should not hold things in. And your dad can go screw himself. You have a right to show your emotions.” He puts a coat around her and says, “It is very cold outside. So wear that okay. And I don’t think you are going to get rid of the cougar. Her den is near your ranch and most likely has cubs there.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 1:44 pm

she blinked in surprise and looked up at him as she felt him put the coat around her.. '' uh huh... '' she was definitely shocked by his actions. but didn't say anything as she made sure the coat would stay on, frowning she sighed'' great... well crap.. can't touch her cubs either cause i don't want her abandoning them..'' she sighed and frowned'' damn.. gonna have to do something else then i guess.. she keeps getting into the fences and taking off with some of my animals'' she wrinkled her nose slightly '' lost alot of chickens to that cat. '' .. she glanced at him before shaking her head.. '' well now i am confused.. first you say you won't do anything cause of my dad and him not liking you and now you say he can screw himself.. wish you would make up your mind you know'' men, they where definitely confusing her as she headed out the door. he was right it was definitelly cold out there. she huffed slightly before glancing at her horse who was already ready to go , glancing back at him she shrugged'' would say for you not to work so hard but you never listen to me so i think i will just save it.. '' leaning close she lightly kissed the corner of his mouth before heading to her horse'' try not to hurt yourself this time.and eat something so you don't starve yourself.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Ladver smiles to himself as he knew he was confusing her a bit but hell she confused him almost all the time. He was sort of caught off guard as she kissed the corner of his mouth. He watches her leave before going to her ranch through a shortcut in the woods. He finds his way to the cougar’s den and mimics the growling sound of cougar to get her and her cubs off the ranch. Once he made sure the cougar family had found a new home, he went back to Julian’s ranch to take a look at her fences. He looked at them for a moment before getting to work on fixing them.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 2:34 pm

she sighed as she made her way home, once she was there and took her time in unloading her horse. smiling as she rubbed her down lovingly'' there you go snow.. storm has left us with a pretty day today '' she smiled as she led snow out to the pasture this time, a reward for her so she wouldn't be cooped up in a stable all day .. '' here you are.. i will be back for you later tonight. '' she took the lead off of her and watched her roam around, grazing on some of the freshly rained on grass. she headed back to her house, smiling as her mini panthers greeted her with licks on the hands. '' yes yes i am sorry didn't mean to leave you here by yourself. '' she petted them lovingly before grabbing food for them, feeding them before getting the grains for her chickens'' looks like that cougar will be our neighbor for a while now guys.. she seems to have cubs.. '' her little panthers where the only ones that lived with her in the house and kept her company and she felt comfortable talking to them. She hadn't even noticed that ladver was even on her land looking at the fences.

Once the chickens where fed she grabbed the bucket of nails. going to go fix what she could of the fence that realy didn't need to be replaced. Her little panthers following behind her keeping her company.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Ladver fixes her fences and goes back home to sleep for a while. He smiles some as his eagle friend was sitting on his coat rack. He says, “Hey big guy. Nice to see you again. I did not think I would see you for another month.” The eagle just looks at him with kind eyes as he strokes his head very gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 2:50 pm

she frowned after several hours of inspecting her fences. someone had apparently fixed them already and it definitely was not her.. shaking her head she stuck her hands on her hips'' huh.. '' looked down at her panthers sasha and raja'' sasha. think ladver thinks he is a bit sneaky.. i bet you it was him'' she smiled as she reached down and lightly rubbed her panthers heads'' fine then. lets go and see if the house has lights..s tupid storm knocks out everything i swear. '' she was lucky her mother taught her a few things about hard work before she died. other wise she would definitely be totally dependent on her father. which apparently is one of the main reasons why he is always pissed off. he hated knowing that she can take care of herself. well other then the occasional clumsy spells that she has..

as she reached the house she went inside and started to flick on things sighing as no lights came on.. '' damn. '' muttered before starting a fire in the fire place to have some heat as she went to check the breaker box. '' great.. if that stupid thing has fried its another piece of crap i have to bug ladver about ordering a new one.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 6:27 am

Ladver sensed someone starting a fire in the fire place to have some heat. He quickly goes to see who it is. He sees Julian and relaxes some. He says, "Julian you need to go home." He knew his breaker was fried but he could not order a new one for a while yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 7:22 am

((lmao. she ish at her house XD read the post carefully lol its all good though i can work this ))

she squeaked, jumping in surprise as she turned around to spot ladver. '' holly crap.. don't do that'' he nearly gave her a heart attack, shaking her head she frowned'' i am home. your in my home'' arched a brow before smiling slightly .glancing down at Raja and Sasha as they had gone over to him immediately to rub up against him. she didn't mind, since ladver was the one who had given those two to her when they where nothing but little cubs.'' my breaker box is fried.. yours might be too. you wouldn't happen to have spare parts would you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 7:31 am

(Lol I am sorry.) Ladver smiles as Raja and Sasha come over to him immediately to rub up against him. He pets them and says, "Hows my good girls? You two have gotten so big..." He looks at her breaker and then starts working on it with his tools and parts.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 7:36 am

she smiled, leaning against the wall as she watched him '' girl and boy hun.. raja as it turns out is a male. '' she watched them follow him around before she moved to see what he was doing'' frankly i don't mind, he is as sweet as his sister anyways. i have extra random parts if you think they will help '' she frowned as she pulled a small box out. she set it down next to him, it was just a bunch of random spark plugs that she had found in the attic, she didn't even know if they went to the breaker box'' think my father left them here when he moved out.. he didn't tell me what they go to though so i have no idea''

(( lol its ok no worries))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 7:50 am

Ladver looks at her and says as he works, "I tease Raja by calling him a girl." He looks at the parts she had and says, "Those won't work for what I am going to do." He fixes a few more wires and turns it on, everything in the house turns on.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 7:56 am

she looks up and relaxed then frowned as looked back at him '' well i have no need for those parts so if you need them you can have them. '' she lightly petted raja before smiling'' well then try not to tease him too much , he tends to bite '' she teased as she headed back out of the room to check all the lights. some of the bulbs had a tendancy to blow out. which is why she always kept spares around.. '' by the way.. theres a fruit basket on the table for your helpers.. you know i don't like humans much but your ranch hands have been nice to me.. i think i can be a little nice back. '' she pulled the box of light bulbs out of the cabinet to change the ones in the kitchen. '' thank you for fixing the fences though , you know you didn't have to do that''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 8:13 am

"Thank you for fixing the fences though , you know you didn't have to do that." Ladver heard her say. He finishes up with what his doing and says, "Its no big deal Jewels. It needed to be done." His stomach growls as he sees the fruit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next