The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

2 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 11 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:03 am

she smiled up at him and arched a brow slightly '' really now.. where you drunk? or was your dance partner a little clumsy? cause hun, to me your doing just fine, perfect actually . so relax, enjoy it, hell if you need a little wine to help you out with the relaxing part, feel free. it is our celebration you know, you can drink.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 11 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Ladver blushes again and says, "It was the first time I tasted wine or anything of alcohol and I did not drink much but still enough to make me loopy as hell. And Haily a girl who was a bit of a ditz dragged me to the dance floor. I warned her that I was not very good at dancing. But she learned the hard way..."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:59 pm

she smiled as she leaned up and softly kissed him again'' ahh well, your not loopy right now so your doing damn good. and in any case, first time taste of wine will do that to you hun. but i am pretty sure you hold your stuff better now. '' she teased, relaxing when the music was over and they started up a new one'' hmm see you did just fine. you ok?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Ladver nods slowly as he was starting to relax a bit before the song was over. "I am okay Jewels. Are you hungry for anything?" His stomach growls loudly as he was starving but did not like being around just her family. It made him feel alone and not apart of the family. He growls in his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:52 am

she looked up at him slightly and frowned'' what are you growling for?" smiling she tugged him towards the food table. '' relax hun and yes i am hungry.. sounds like your a bit hungry too. i think we can take a break from the crowd and go inside and eat in peace. what do you think?" she knew she had to check on the cats , they had been locked up inside only because they where not used to the other people, and she didn't want them to bite anyone. Shadow as well since he was only used to being around her or ladver.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Ladver nods and they get some food before going inside to their animal children. As soon as Ladver and Julian get in the house, the cats and the wolf were at their sides. He pets Shadow's head before giving him a roll to eat. Shadow eats anything Ladver gives him but he loves any type of bread. He sits at the table with Julian with a smile. He says, "Our guests should be leaving in a few hours and then I am going to take you somewhere."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:29 am

arching a brow in curiousity she petting shadow as well as the two cats before sitting down next to him to work on the food on her plate '' really ? hmmm now you got me all curious. where is it at?'' she half closed her eyes as she put some homemade butter on the roll, it was fresh since she had made it that morning before the events. taking a bite she sighed in pure delight before looking over at him as she finished the roll'' hmmm man, nothing beats home made butter on warm rolls. .. how far is this place your taking me anyways?" she had tons of questions but only asked a few, not wanting to pester him too much, even though she was definitely eager to see it. perhaps it was whatever he had been working on and hiding from her before the wedding..now she was definitely wanting to see it not and was soon wishing the guests would leave quickly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:42 am

Ladver chuckles and says, “We are not far from it my love. You know I can tell our guest to leave or we can sneak off and go there now. The choice is yours my love.” He finishes his food happily before giving his scraps to Shadow, Raja, and Sasha. Either way he was rather eager himself to get to his little love shack so they could work on their family.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:48 am

she grinned slightly , watching him as he fed the scraps to the others, she loved his laugh and would love to hear it again, glancing at the door before her gaze jumped right back to him she grinned again'' hmmm i think we should sneak off.. let them wonder.. besides i think there is more fun to sneaking off rather then telling them to leave, '' cleaning up any mess they had made she washed her hands before dodging around the cats as they apparently began to team up on shadow and pounce on him, playing with him.'' they will be fine, they seem to be keeping each other rather occupied don't you think?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:27 am

Ladver smiles picking her up easily and sneaks her out the back and into the woods. In about the middle of the woods, they get to a brick cottage that hid well in the tall grass. he carries her inside before putting her on the bed covered with rose pedals. The door closes and candles fire up and light up the cottage. He takes off his tuxedo jacket, tie, and shirt as he was tired of wearing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:37 am

she squeaked when he had picked her up, surprising her , she wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled his neck lightly as she gave a soft laugh, this was definitely interesting.After a while when they reached the cottage she barely had time to look it over before he had her inside and laying on a bed. Eyes wide in complete surprise she looked around, inhaling slowly as she took in the scent of the rose pedals'' ohhh. one of my favorite flowers.. '' looking over to him, she watched him pull is jacket, tie and shirt off as the candles flickered to life from the flames.. arching a brow at him she smiled'' how long have you been working on this?" she was definitely impressed and was already loving it, feeling safe in warm in the cottage, knowing that he had built it defintely made her love it even more..'' i am definitely impressed, ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:17 am

Ladver gets on the bed slowly and says, “I have been working on it for a while. I figured we would need a place to go when we want to get away from the workers. This way we can get away from them and they still work our ranch.” He chuckles some as he sees how impressed she is by his handy work. “And also figured this way while we work on our family we don’t have to worry about someone hurting our animal children while we are here.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:27 am

she keaned back, half closing her eyes as she watched him climb up on the bed slowly '' hmm your right, i think this would be a great place to go when we need alone time.. '' reaching up she pulled the pins out of her hair, letting it fall out of place to rest on her shoulders. '' hmm much better. .. '' tossing the pins aside on the small bed side table she leaned over and lightly kissed him softly. '' i bet out of all the guys you know, your the only one that is this romantic.. i actually love it. '' smiled, lightly placing a hand on his bare chest as she scooted closer.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Ladver pulls her close to him and kisses her deeply while removing the heavy layer of her dress off. “Jewels you have the worst taste in dresses when it comes to layers.” He puts her on top of him and kisses her neck softly trying to get her in the “good mood”. He looks at her and says in a whisper, “I love being a romantic jewels. It is in my nature to want to be able to please my woman.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:58 pm

kissing him back just as deeply she laughed at his comment on her taste of clothing'' aww i am sorry love.. '' she teased, helping him to pull it off before slowly relaxing, laughing again as he pulled her on top of him, leaning down and kissing him again she smiled'' i know. i am not complaining hun, i love your romantic side. so you don't have to worry about that. '' nuzzling his neck lightly she nipped his collar bone softly as she leaned up a little to work on undoing the clasps and ties on the under clothing she had to take that off too.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Ladver looks at her and stop her from taking more off for a moment. He says, “Please let me undress you. I don’t want to spoil my plans.” He slowly undoes every loop and snap on her dress not want to tear any strand of her dress. Then he gently tosses each layer in a pile on the floor. His pace calm and gentle.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:28 pm

she frowned before smiling and relaxing. '' alright, whatever you want love.. '' she leaned back and relaxed as he took the layers off.half closing her eyes as she relaxed even more now that all of that wasn't on. '' hmmm what plans do you have baby?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Ladver looks at her as her eyes are close and says, "You will see my love. But I need you to trust me." He puts a soft blind fold over her eyes and says, "This will make you more sensitive to the touch my love." Once he gets her dress all the way off and her body naked, he starts to kiss her body tenderly and play with her nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:52 pm

jumping slightly as he put the soft blind fold on she instantly relaxed and smiled'' hun you know i trust you , always have, and always will. '' she shifted a little as he started to kiss on her body and playing with her breasts, bitting her lower lip slightly as she felt the first small waves of pleasure. '' hmmm this is interesting. how did you come up with this idea?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Ladver looks at her as he sees her moving her body in pleasure. "A friend of mine tired it on his love on their honey moon and it helped his love be wet enough that their first time love making did not hurt her." She was his only love and he did not want her to be in pain. He runs his fingers up and down her folds to get her wet.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:07 pm

being blindfolded definitely made this interesting, since she couldn't see what he was doing, all she had to rely on was her senses, and they where definitely running on a hyper drive since her sight was taken.'' hmmm smart friend.'' she mumbled, flushing slightly as she got more aroused and feel herself definitely getting wet.Squirming a little more she worked hard on trying to keep her breathing calm and relaxed. '' definitely good.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:21 pm

He chuckles and rubs her folds a little faster so she would get even more wet. He wants her to be as wet as possible before entering her and rocking her world to the edge. Ladver nips at her neck as he uses his free hand to remove his pants as he was already turned on. He growls softly to send vibrations on her neck as he was doing his best to contain himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:26 pm

she squeaked softly at the vibration sensation he did on her neck, making her squirm more as she leaned up against him, moaning softly as he made her even more wet. reaching out blindly she easily found him and ran her hands over his chest, using what she was feeling, to know exactly what she was touching. Squirming more against him as she got more aroused then before she lightly nipped his shoulder.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Ladver smiles as she enjoyed his teasing and he slides two fingers inside her. He moves them in and out of her gently with a soft moan as she feels good to him. He says, “Just a little bit more my love. Your not quite wet enough yet.” He kisses her tenderly on the lips as he waits for her body to be ready for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:35 pm

she moaned softly as she felt his fingers moving in her now, teasing her more, adding more pleasure to what she was already feeling as she kissed him back gently, running her hands over him more as she slid them down to his waist, running the palms of her hands over his skin slowly , loving the fact that some of his muscles would jump here and there under her touch.'' hmm alright, '' she trusted his judgment, if she wasn't ready just yet then she would wait till he got her ready.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next