The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

2 posters

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 4 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 12:27 pm

finding that she was in the bed alone she frowned, rolling over then spotted the tray of breakfast. smiling she sat up and rubbed her back, looking around again for raja and sasha, though figured those two where wandering around with Ladver'' he is going to spoil me that man '' shook her head as she ate her breakfast before getting up to shower. She was quick not wanting to use up all the hot water, getting dressed she braided her hair back while it was still wet before pulling her shoes on '' ladver? '' she called out even as she walked out of the bedroom spotted the two felines of hers laying on the floor with fat bellies'' ohh he already fed you two.. look at you all lazy now. '' she teased as she reached down to pet them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) - Page 4 Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Ladver comes in to see Julian up and petting her big cats. He says, “I fed the cats and the rest of your animals.” He wraps his arms around her and brings her closer to him to kiss her deeply. He says in the kiss as he touches her forehead, “You still have a fever my love. I don’t want you outside today.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 12:48 pm

she blinked and frowned as she kissed him back relaxing against him as she wrapped her arms around him. she hadn't even known she had a fever '' hmm alright doc. won't go outside'' she teased before smiling'' doing all my chores huh. well thank you . you didn't have to do that you know. i usually work through my fevers if i have one.. '' she shrugged before smilng'' you made the cats fat look at them they lazy now'' she was teasing even as she nudged raja who didn't even want to get up just yet'' its ok think we where going to take a day off today anyways. '' frowned slightly as she leaned back'' did the guy drop off that horse?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Ladver shakes his head and says, “The ground is too soft for anyone to move a horse. One bad slip and he would have to put the horse down.” He picks her up easily and carries her back to bed, putting her under the covers to stay warm. He whistles at Raja and Sasha and makes them lay around her to keep her warm and safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 1:10 pm

she squeaked as he picked her up before relaxing in his arms as she layed against him before finding herself in the bed again with raja and sasha laying down next to her, smiling she relaxed and wrapped her arms around one of the felines'' hmm i never did ask you if they where siblings when you gave them to me.. i mean they are the only ones i have and if they are related we don't need them doing the nature thing and end up with kittens you know''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 1:25 pm

Ladver looks at her and says, “They are not siblings. Just close friends. If nature wishes for them to be mates then it will happen.” He kisses her forehead and says, “I need to go out and fix your fence again. The rain and mud has wrecked it up again. Then I shall come back and stay in here with you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 1:27 pm

she blinked before nodded as she relaxed'' hmm alright. plenty of hot water for you to take a shower if you need it. '' smiled as she lightly petted sasha.. '' well thats good to know. then i don't have to worry about them so much'' relaxed as she looked up at him, half sleepy again maybe he was right she did have a fever she just never noticed it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 1:48 pm

Ladver goes outside and works on her fence until it was fixed and then took a shower before going to Julian’s side. He looks in her room before going to the bed and getting in. Raja groans and says, “Oh shush and go back to sleep. You big baby.” He cuddles up to his love and kisses her softly before going to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 1:52 pm

she only woke long enough to hear raja groan in protest and ladvers response, laughing she rolled over and cuddled up against him, lightly kissing him back as she slowly relaxed'' hmmm you smell good'' she murmured, still half asleep as she wrapped an arm around him, hearing him fall asleep.

she slept till mid day before waking up again , grunting she yawned and stretched out '' ugh , can't sleep any more.. think i slept myself out . '' she smiled as she looked over at ladver, before glancing at raja and sasha who where no longer on the bed, they where at the window giving off low growls and hisses.. which warned her that someone was here and the only time they ever hiss and growl like that was when her father likes to come over long enough to drop off another suitor for her to try and get her to like.. '' oh great.. just what i need'' .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 10:17 am

Ladver wakes up as he senses that the big cats are upset. He tenses up as he realized who they were upset about and gets up to confront the man. He opens the door to see her father and some fancy suitor that looked bored as hell. He says to her father, “A suitor is no longer needed for Julian so you can just go ahead and leave now.” His voice was dark with a hidden threat within it to keep the men away. Raja and Sasha standing on both sides of Ladver backing up his threat.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 08, 2010 12:13 pm

she blinks in surprise as she saw ladver suddenly get up and disappear to the front door. She didn't even have time to do anything before she spotted the bored looking guy and her father immediately head back and quickly leave. shaking her head slightly she had about two guesses as to what happened and really didn't want to know. as long as those two where gone she was happy. relaxing she stretched before going over to the door to look over at ladver and the two cats giving a slight smile'' hmm if i didn't know any better hun, i would say you are jealous.. but i think i like it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 12:19 pm

Ladver looks at her and says, “No not jealous but just making sure he knows that you have a right to take your time choosing a mate.” He goes to her and kisses her lips deeply as he enjoyed scaring her father off. He was growing more bold by the day. He wraps an arm around her and holds her to him so there was no space between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 08, 2010 12:27 pm

she smiled '' i was only teasing you hun '' groaned softly against his mouth as she kissed him back just as deeply , wrapping her arms around his neck as she took her time kissing him back before pulling back slowly '' well as long as they are gone i am happy , well that and having you here helps too '' she smiled, lightly kissing him again, pressing as close to him as possible. she was actually feeling pretty good at the moment as she took a hold of the end of his shirt and tugged him back into the room.. '' besides.. i think i have my choice .. only thing is.... don't know if my choice would really want to spend .. well a married life with me. '' she looked up at him as she slid a hand under his shirt to lightly run her hands over his chest. watching as the two felines headed out into the living room giving them two total privacy. '' could always convince my choice though.. '' she teased looking back up at him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Ladver looks at her and says, “Well you never know what your choice mate is willing to do unless you ask.” He feels her stroking his chest and he shivers some as he was not use to her touch on his bare skin. He says, “Jewels take it easy my love.” He kisses her deeply on the lips and puts his right hand firmly on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 09, 2010 2:33 pm

she kissed him back slowly , savoring it as she leaned against him while feeling his hand on her back '' hmm i am not doing anything hun, just being lazy'' she looked up at him and smiled warmly '' hmm now why do i have to ask?'' she teased as she tugged him more back into the room and closed the door. '' normally its the guy that does the asking you know'' she was teasing him, only because at the moment she felt good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 2:39 pm

Ladver smiles and says, “Since when do we ever do anything the normal way?” He picks her up and carries to her bed to put her done on the bed to help her relax. He feels her forehead and groans saying, “You still have a fever love I don’t want to push it to much.” He lays her down and covers her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 09, 2010 2:43 pm

she snorted'' yea true, never do anything the normal way '' squeaked lightly as he picked her up giving a soft laugh before he layed her down, she frowned before sighing'' aww come on . i feel fine. '' she leaned up a little as she looked over at him since he was laying down next to her. '' i am fine ladver. i don't even feel sick. '' reached up and lightly ran her fingers through his hair. '' you won't push me at all. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Ladver looks at her and says, “Jewels we have all the time in the world to follow our desires. Just rest and get better…” He was not about to give in that easy and she knew he was not going to take the virginity of any woman without marrying her first.” He relaxes next to her and sighs some as she strokes her fingers through his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 09, 2010 3:13 pm

she sighed before laying down next to him, half closing her eyes even as she continued to run her fingers through his hair, she enjoyed it, it soothed her a bit as she looked up at him '' alright then. only because your stubborn. '' she teased smiling a little. '' you wouldn't do anything anyways. i know you. you would rather marry someone first before doing anything else. '' she had to throw the blankets off of her because she got to hot before relaxing again.'' question is... would you even marry me?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Ladver smiles as she kicks off the blankets to cool down again. He says, “You know damn well I would marry you if you would let me.” He kisses her lips and says, “Beside we do not have to rush things. I know for sure that you are not in that big of a hurry to marry and start a family.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 09, 2010 3:41 pm

she kissed him back before arching a brow at him '' uh huh . i already have my family half started'' she smiled as she pointed to the living room '' raja and sasha are like my babies.. i will do anything for them'' she looked up at him and smiled warmly '' and i never said i wouldn't let you marry me.. just never knew you wanted to.. but now that i know you do. you won't get a fuss out of me. '' she grinned as she lightly kissed him again '' would love to marry you.. and i definitely want a family .. not a big one.. unless you want a big one?" she was curious as she asked him. looking up at him '' and i am not rushing it.. didn't say we have to get married right this minute you know.. that would just be really too soon. . '' grinned slightly '' need time to plan.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Ladver looks at her and says, “Well you never asked me if I would ever marry so I never brought it up. And yes I want a big family. At least four children.” He kisses her and then tenses up as pain went through his body from an old wound that never seemed to heal right. He sighs knowing he would be sore a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 09, 2010 4:06 pm

she smiled and kissed him back'' i can do that.. '' jumped and frowned when he tensed up '' you ok?" leaned up slightly to look him over as she reached out to run her hand over him'' well i asked you now. '' she mumbled slightly '' you have me a little worried hun. wheres it at.. let me look at it.' '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 6:46 pm

Ladver looks at her and says, “It’s that stupid knife shard in my left side. If I turn too quickly, the shard moves and causes me to be in pain.” He removes his shirt to show her the red spot on his left side. There was a slight bulge where the knife shard was trying to get out of his body. He says, “It hurts like hell right now.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 10, 2010 6:17 am

she frowned as she leaned down to look at it, lightly running her fingers carefully over it. not adding any pressure so as not to accidentally hurt him '' how come you haven't gotten it taken out? it looks like its just under the skin.. not too deep.. '' she glanced up at him '' i could even get it. you know me i am good with stitches and a blade.. '' she didn't like seeing him in pain. leaning up she glanced around'' and i have a med kit that has alot of painkillers in it.. i can definitely numb the area.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next