The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 28 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 20, 2011 9:01 am

He looked to her..."Sorry..." He says as he eyed her.."Alright then...Lets get you back to the tent." He says as he then shook his head..."I don't know what the hell happened." He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 28 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 20, 2011 12:31 pm

she snorted and eyed some of her soldiers who apparently had bet on the wrong person, most of them looked confused that they lost, laughing slightly she shook her head and glanced to him '' hun , i have no idea but i will still keep an eye on you in case it happens again , i am curious and you know.,.. you had dragon eyes. '' opening the gate this time she moved past it and headed to the tent, her shoulder ached but that was expected, she would be better after laying down and having the steamed cloth on her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 21, 2011 10:48 pm

He looked to her and frowned..."why nit lock me up just incase...i could hurt someone ....dragon eyes...then then side of me is becoming more dominant .." he says as he followed her..."and thats prolly not a good thing" he added.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 22, 2011 6:14 am

she frowned, arching a brow before smiling. '' nonsense, besides it could be because your around me hun.. my dragon might be pulling out your inner dragon, could be a good thing, you might be able to control it sooner or later. mmm and just so you know, male dragons are very dominant, " going into her tent the first thing she did was toss a wash clothe in a bucket of water, before hanging it up near the fire to get steamed, '' hun you don't need to be locked up, heh, besides, i let my guard down cause you ended up surprising me..if i hadn't, i wouldn't have gotten hurt.. its my fault. not yours"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 22, 2011 1:22 pm

He looked to her..."that may be it...but it could be dangerous..." he says as he followed her into the tent watching her put the pot by the fire..."its my fault too.." he says as he eyed her..."male dragons are dominate huh?" he asked her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 22, 2011 1:36 pm

she glanced at him before laughing'' way dominate.. they are usually the leaders of the whole dragon clan you know. '' sitting down in one of the comfortable chairs before leaning back , giving a slight groan.. '' damn ... might have to shift for this one.. heh and no its not your fault.. i am seasoned at this and i knew better not to get distracted, i could have easily blocked that blow. " opening her eyes to look at him she arched a brow'' you didn't know males where dominate? ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 22, 2011 3:48 pm

He grinned..."really nope didn't know they were dominant." he says as he looked to her.."maybe it will be a good thing if me and you stay out of the arena." he says as he eyed her before walking over and kneeling down next to her checking out her shoulder..."I think its just sprang is all.." he says as he looked to her..."i could try to heal it the rest of the way if you would like.." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 22, 2011 4:07 pm

she watched him, her eyes following him as he knelt down and checked her shoulder, '' heh , out of the arena,, gotcha,, but now i think the guys don't want to train with you '' teased, poking his nose lightly before frowning,.. '' you can try , don't know how your electricity will work on me.. errr.. other then heh . making me horny as all hell. " teased. testing the movement of her shoulder before giving a grimace. '' but its fine, you can try ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 22, 2011 4:39 pm

He grunbes as he cocked his head to the side..."alright the here we go.." he says putting his hands on her shoulder and started to run electricity threw her shoulder
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 22, 2011 4:45 pm

she relaxed, closing her eyes and just laid her head back as he slid his hands over her shoulder, giving a slight jolt when the first bit of electricity went through her, hissing she opened her eyes as she watched him. she held still though, it gave a burning sensation on what he was doing but it didn't take that long for it to slowly just even out to a warm sensation. and even the ache began to ease up a bit.. '' definitely feels better. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 22, 2011 4:59 pm

He grinned.."thats good." he says with a smile as he continued. "Just tell me when the. Pain goes away." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 22, 2011 5:07 pm

she watched him through half closed eyes before closing them completely , slowly relaxing completely , when she didn't feel nothing at all she opened her eyes and lightly nudged him'' its gone.. don't feel anything actually just a bit warm and such.geez your just like.. a healer and everything aren't you? how in the world did you get that many abilities? and all from one gift."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 22, 2011 6:01 pm

He grinned as she nudged him.."im just one of a kind I guess." he says with a smile as he eyed her..."alright then...saved ya from having to shift." he says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 22, 2011 6:09 pm

she smiled'' hey now who says shifting is bad? i can control my size as a dragon remember? , smallest i can be is well.. err.. the size of a pony . which seriously, i can hold three pony's in this place so i could have easily shifted in here with no one knowing" stretching out slowly she smiled, '' thanks .. now you feeling ok?" she eyed him slowly , wondering how in the world he could have shifted his eyes and blacked out like that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 22, 2011 6:28 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I forgot that you could control your size." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."yea im feeling ok." he says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 22, 2011 6:34 pm

she smiled'' hah , bad memory for you huh ? '' poked him before nodding'' well good thats great. . atleast we know your blackouts are not causing any problems.. '' leaning forward she gently kissed him'' mmm maybe, if you hang around me more in my dragon form we can bring out some of your dragon a little more and then figure out if you can control it or not.. does that sound good? .. i mean if not.. we can try and find something else.. i don't have alot of idea's you know, so you gotta help me here."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 22, 2011 6:56 pm

He grinned as he kissed her back before nodding..."that sounds good to me." he says with a smile as he leaned over and kissed her once again...."so what are the plans for tomorrow?" he asked her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 23, 2011 6:07 am

she smiled and kissed him back for the second time before leaning back and thinking a moment'' well.. i need to scout out a few area's.. want to come? heh or do you want a day off from all this stuff?" teased, poking his nose lightly as she shifted a little in the chair. reaching out to lightly run her fingers through his hair, just enjoying the fact that she had him with her, granted, he was a huge mystery but she was going to enjoy solving it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 24, 2011 1:27 pm

He grinned as he nodded his head..."Sure I'll come." he says with a smile as she poked his nose before running her fngers threw his hair..."Sure you want me to stick around...I have a feeling I'm just gonna be a pain in the ass." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 24, 2011 1:53 pm

she laughed softly and tugged him close to place a gentle kiss on his lips'' hun, every man here is a pain in the ass... when are they not?" teased, , moving to get up . '' but yes i want you to stick around. i can handle you . '', stretching slowly she tested her shoulder before smiling'' you could be a medic you know.. instead of a fighter. but thats totally up to you. i won't force you to do anything you don't want to do. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 24, 2011 2:42 pm

He grinned slightly shen she tugged him close and kissed him..."Hmmm very true." He says wit ha smile "Alright then if you say so." he says with a smile..."I'm jsut a very handy man." he says with a smile as he eyed her. "It doesn't matter to me.."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 24, 2011 3:45 pm

she grinned'' yea but then you will have to stay with the men and not with me if you become the medic.. i will be busy running off and fighting with something or another. "going to her desk she unrolled some of those maps on her desk, looking them over slowly to try and figure out where to go to next. " might be a while before my troops get to setle down again you know. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 24, 2011 7:58 pm

"in that case ill stick with you." he grinned as he looked over before following her.."thats true.." he says as he looked at the maps as well.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 24, 2011 8:04 pm

she slid a look over at him and grinned'' better be because i am better then the others and not because you share my bed hun" teased. nudging him a little before sliding her fingers lightly over an area of the map that had a trail leading to one of the valleys' this one here.. has not been scouted.. but i don't think its inhabited. . the surrounding mountains provide great protective walls,t hing is.. gotta make sure i am not putting a village in a place they have no way of geting out of if need be. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 24, 2011 8:16 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I believe you." He says as she shook his head..."One way to find out if it is." He says with a smile as he then nodded. "It might be the perfect place." He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next