The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:59 am

She looks to him scared, backing up she simply looked to him at first, and she expected him to grab her and try to drag her back there or alert the others not tell her to go back inside. “Why should I though?” she asked soon noticing the presence of others, lab ratters. After she did get a quick explanation she sighed and just went back inside closing the door behind her and lying back on her bed staring at the ceiling. Thinking about what Raze had told her and frowned “I’m not a kid, I’m 19 almost 20 for crying out loud” she said and sat up rustling her hair, one of those books appeared in her room and she went over sitting back down cross legged she began to read through it, it was just a simple book, on life in general a bit like a diary and it explained so much to her.
She knew she was stubborn anyway, but if you weren’t then you wouldn’t last long there and she would not be outside those rooms of haunting white. She then sighed and went to find Raze "I'm sorry..." she said keeping ehr gaze away with ehr hands behind her back.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:09 pm

Drake watched her go back inside and he disappeared before the other lab rats could get their hands on him. Raze looks at her for a moment as she suddenly appeared in his room. He says turning his back to her, "It does not matter. You can do what you want." His bare back was covered with long deep scars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:27 pm

She winced seeing the scars "H-how?" she whispered covering her mouth before she walked forward lowering her body a little she looked up to him and straight in his eyes “Then why are you acting like this?” she said, looking to him “A-are you ok?” she asked hesitating in her words. She wanted to ask why he had those scars but thought it best not to. He just seemed angry. Closing her eyes she gave a light sigh and left the room tucking bits of her hair back she went to her room and then looked outside the window, she could see movement, they were still there
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Raze looks at her and sighs as she ran off back to her room. He goes to her room and stands in the doorway. He says, "I am mad because you remind me of someone I lost to those lab rats. She had escaped from there too andshe found me. She refused my help too and I did not push it because I did not want to lose our friendship since we grew up together. I found her dead three days later."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:53 pm

“When you’re in there they offer help, but their help is just a load of experiments in which most end up dying, anyone who escapes from there is like that, we refuse help because when it is offered to us it never meant much more than needles and that blood stained room, probably followed her back here like they’ve done today” she said “But can I ask you something? Why do you have such deep scars on your back?” she did not mind if he did not wish to answer her now, for she understood that it could touch a sensitive topic to him “and I’m sorry, but think of it this way, she lived at least three days out of that place and you tried to help her” she said to him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Raze tenses up at her question and says, "You're looking at the first male the experimented on. My own father did the cutting and poking." He puts his hand on his back. He says, "I have the immortal gene too but they were not able to monipulate the gene from my body so they had to stop."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:09 pm

She looked to him as he tensed before listening to his answer. “I never thought they experimented on males, never… the only males there are them themselves if anyone, strange none of them are woman themselves.” she shook her head. What he had told her sounded horrible “I shouldn’t have asked, such a sensitive topic” she said to him, She didn’t have many scars, not anymore and she thought a little “raze how old are you?” she said vaguely remembering a new person coming in and then just vanishing, she almost escaped that day as well but ran into this person. “You look about a year maybe two years older then, do remember running into someone when you went into the labs?”
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:26 pm

Raze says calmly, "I am turning 23..." He thinks about her question a moment. He says, "I ran into a girl when I ran from the labs. I don't know who she was. I ran away to my grandma's and my dad could not touch me again." He shivers as he relives the memories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:30 pm

She looked to him "I though you looked a little familiar, you know that girl now anyway, hey there mister" she said imitating the voice and words she said to the strnage boy she had ran into. She noticed him shivering at the meories and gave him a hug "Well you have people that care, forget about such memories, never should've have brought it up" she said softly and hummed into his ear a soothing song that she rembered hearing a lot from an early age, but one day the voice stopped,before her sister vanished though.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Raze looks at her and hugs her back and says listening to her song, "I know that song. A friend of mine used to sing that song before she moved away." He slowly starts to drift to sleep. He had went back to the lab to find the girl he had bumped into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:55 pm

"hmm, I think a freind of mine used to sing this to me when I was young" she whispered "Go to bed before you fall asleep here, I can't pick you up and drag you there" she said to him laughing a little as she saw him starting to drift off to sleep, she shook her head and tucked a bit of his hair back from his face since he still seemed to be drifting into dream land.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Raze snapped out of it and says, "I did go back to get you you know. But I could not find you. Grandma was willing to take you in too." He makes his way to his bedroom and goes to bed. He covers up in his blanket and goes to sleep rather quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:16 pm

"Well seems I beat you to it, got myself out, eventually" she said smiling a little when he snapped out of it. She then went to bed herself and curled under the blankets falling asleep slowly, exhusted from the day, nothing would wake her up from her sleep as dreams engulfed her mind.
Morning rays came through ehr window but she decided not to stirr for a little bit pulling the blanket over ehr head giving a groan of protest to the sunlight,
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Raze smiles in his sleep as he dreams of his mother. When morning comes he covers his head with his blankets. Today was his day off due to the chief getting pissed off. So he planned on catching up on some sleep. He gets woke up more by his alarm clock and he throw it across the room. It hit the wall and quit going off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:15 am

She jumped hearing a bang on the wall but soon jsut drifted back to sleep, waking up she yawned and went to find some breakfast looking around in the kitchen she found some cereal and milk making herself a bowl before she sat down and began to eat in silence.
She sighed and raised her head before looking to a clock not know it was his day off she paniced a little thinking they were late or that he'd left without her.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:31 pm

Raze heard her get up and he went to the kitchen. He says not caring that he is shirtless and in his boxers, "Today is my day off Mizuki. We don't have to be up." He yawns and russles his short red hair with his hand. He pours himself a small cup of coffee. His eyes were a bit droopy because he was soft of half sleep. All his deep scars were easy to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:35 pm

She looked to him hearing his voice and rose an eyebrow laughing since he did look half asleep and went back to eating her cereal. “Well, I do like to do things during the day, I’ve got 14 years of my life to catch up on, they only caught me when I was 5 years old” she said partly joking a little, she had caught up on a lot by reading about things which satisfied her enough. “also if you go around in just your boxers you are going to catch a cold”
"And if you don't want o be up go to sleep, I'm quite happy jsut reading about things" she said, it was true though reading was one thing she did love, because it had kept ehr mind off the threatening nightmares for so much of her life.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Raze looks at her with a smile as she laughed at him. He says, “Hey don’t laugh at me. I am still not used to having a girl in my place.” He sips his coffee and sits at the table. He says, “You know they are watching this place right? Leaving here while they have their guys means they are determined to get you back to the lab.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:23 pm

"Yeah, I know I spotted them last night, those white coats don't do them any favours" she said still trying not to laugh, "I can't help it" she said covering her mouth with her hand. She soon finished her breakfast and then put the bowl beside the sink sitting back down and thinking about what to do. "One of them told me to go back inside, I did run into one last night" she said, knowing he might read it from her mind anyway. "he seemed regretful" she said rustling her hair a little and looked to him for his reaction.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:40 pm

Raze says calmly after she is done talking, “Drake was the one who told you to come back inside. He has rebelled against the others and has set free quite a few girls. So they are eager to get all you girls back.” He rustles her hair and says, “You really have not changed since you were little.” He gets up once he finishes his coffee and goes to his room to get dressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:46 pm

She looked to him and grabbed his hand when he rustled her hair sticking her tongue out cheekily. “Of course they are, that’s about 50 years of research down the drain otherwise and of course I haven't changed, never had a reason to” she said to him and let go of his hand. She soon changed into some clean clothes herself and thought of what she could do doodling on a piece of paper she had found, sketching a random person on it, someone form her memory.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Raze chuckles softly at her and says, “Well true but they are not getting you back.” Once in his room he gets dressed in some thick jeans and a t-shirt. Then he comes out to see her doodling. His eyes widen only for a moment before he quickly calms himself down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:24 pm

She turned to him stopping when he walked in "Know him?" she asked curiously, wondering why he had reacted like that which also made her a little concerned "and I know they won't get me, since I do not plan to go back there, I ran form there on pure adrenaline fi you reme,ber, so I can run from them even faster now if I have to" she said smiling a little and waited for his answer to her earlier question. "well, do you know him, you looked... as if you recognise him"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:09 pm

(Sorry I just graduated from college but I am off for about a month before I start my summer class) Raze sighs and says, “I know him from a long time ago. He is supposed to be dead now. But his not. He actually was able to become immortal but he has not allowed anyone to learn how he did it. It just surprised me that you keep drawing him.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 05, 2012 2:26 pm

“I’ve only drawn him once, they are all different people I remember” she said pulling one out, it was of him when he was younger, she had remembered that far back in her mind. “And I know that, he has never aged once over the time I have been there, but I figured out how through a file I stole, I hid it somewhere else though and they burnt it after they took me back with my last escape” she said wincing at the memories and tried to shake them off. “He always comes around the labs, not that scary man, too weak, the scary man is…” she said her words betraying her thoughts, her knowledge. She knew who it was but didn’t know how Raze would take it really.

(No worries, I’ve been busy recently myself…)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next