The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) - Page 7 Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Mizuki helped him get up looking to Amy before she listened to what Raze said, when she got picked up she got a little red like last time he did it and kicked out his arms when they were by the car “why do you keep picking me up?” she asked purely curious about why, her gaze went to Amy who seemed rather ticked off about what had just happened “She doesn’t seem… happy” she said to him. She sniffed a little smelling of sea salt. “Perhaps a bit of a bath when we both get back, we both smell.. Salty” she said laughing a little.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) - Page 7 Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Raze looks at her as he places her in her seat and says, “Because I like making you made.” He looks back at Amy and senses something evil inside her. The only people who know that Mizuki’s family was killed off were him and his boss. She had a part of it or at least her family did. He gets in the car and starts it before taking off. Trouble was coming their way and he needed to protect her from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 14, 2012 3:04 pm

She frowned at him, “Evil Raze” she said playfully, thinking of getting her own back later on somehow, planning briefly in her head. She thought through everything different parts clicking, she wondered how Amy knew her family were killed off as well… but then that brought up another question to her, why was her family killed, surely they’d have the gene as well, like her younger cousin and her twin sister. She sighed thinking through the swirling questions in her mind, over the past few days she slowly got to understand most body language and thought back a little to Amy…”Some is off, with her, she seemed… rushed if anything…and you are tense” she said bluntly.

Amy headed home slamming the door angrily behind her and searched on the internet for information hacking into databases and computer systems to find out what she needed. She frwoned at what she found "Damn, he really is a cop and he live in that fancy house too..." she was not impressed at all. Her mother walked in "what did you find?"
"Someone has a member of that family, one last target Mother" she said a smile on her face

(family free range characters as well)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 3:13 pm

Raze says, “Mizuki things are going to get really bad now. That Amy woman is not a friend. Your entire family was killed off a few weeks after you were taken. Your sister was killed a few months after her last escape. I did not tell you this because I was not sure if you could handle it. That woman had something to do with it. You and I are her next target.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 14, 2012 3:19 pm

She looked to Raze and listened tensing up a little, she didn’t seem very surprised though “That explains why whenever I went back… they were never there” she said sighing a little and I know my sister is dead, my older sister told me when she heard the news, apparently there is more than that one place…or rather the other one has shut down now after so many of the girls…” her sentence stopped once more.
“But why? I can’t remember any reason for it…” she said thinking trying to find anything at all… She could not remember anything at all. “She’s using the same thing her mother used, trying to be a friend, gain trust then…” her words faded slightly still searching her memories, To her Raze had the answers for most things anyway.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Raze hold her hand says, “Then they use dagger style killing to cut people up and then set fire to the place to remove any trace of them doing the killing.” He says after a moment, “My place with protect you and me. Plus the true first immortal is at my place. He will be extra muscle for us. He knows what is going on so you can relax.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 14, 2012 3:37 pm

She winced a little and wiped her eyes of tears biting her lip quite hard, she didn’t want to think of it, she had to concentrate on getting through this life and she knew her family wouldn’t want for her to be upset about them forever, she tried not to break down but failed ot do so and just kept wiping her eyes to stop them.
Nodding a little, wishing she could protect herself a little somehow soon remembering the protection bands he had put on her when she was first there. When they did get back she looked to the strange man, not as cautiously but more curiously if anything. “Umm, hello?” she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 3:54 pm

The man turned in her direction and he looked almost identical to Raze other than his hair was white and his eyes were a deeper pink. Raze looks at him not really seeing the resemblance after all he was raised by a different man. The man says, “Hello Mizuki my name is Markus Vikous.” Raze says, “Took you long enough Markus.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Mizuki noticed they look similar and her head cocked to one side “You and Raze look… well very similar” she said to them both. He looked quite different and soon figured out the name, Albino. “Nice to meet you Markus” she said. She then made the two of them stand side by side, they really did look similar, “You two could be twins” she laughed a little “apart from Markus is a bit taller as well as hair and eye colour” she said nodding a little, they could be related for all anyone knew when looking at the pair of them.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Markus and Raze look at each other. Raze says, “I don’t see it…” Markus sighs and says, “Raze you need to rest. Using your powers, can drain you until you are dead if you are not careful.” Raze glares at him and says, “You are not my father Markus so don’t worry about it!” He storms off to his room locking the door behind him. Markus says, “And that is where you would be wrong.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Mizuki shook her head “so short tempered” she muttered and looked to Markus when he said that “You see that would explain why you two look so alike” she said to Markus knowing to just leave Raze be although now she had that nagging worry from what Markus had said about the powers draining Raze until he was dead. “He’ll come out in time, always does” she said fiddling with a bit of her hair before tucking it back behind her ear.
“Is that why you visit so much, get worried about him?” she asked curiously as she sat down waiting for an answer. Later on she knocked on Raze's door "Raze come out already" she said softly "even I know it's rude to lock yourself away when there are guests"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Markus looks at her and says, “Yeah his mother did not want me to tell him until he got his powers. But then his mother died and his grandmother took him in. She did not approve of me so she would not let me see him…” Raze opens the door after she knocks a few times and says, “I hate it when he acts like he is my father.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 14, 2012 4:35 pm

“Shesh, he is only worried you know and there could be a good reason behind it, you never know” she said to him deciding to let Markus tell him when he felt it was right. “And it is a valid point, I don’t want you to drain your powers to the point of death either…for any reason” she said in a slightly stern voice to him “Calm down as well…” she said, she was holding two mugs of hot chocolate one of the first things she found easy to make in the first few days of her being out of the labs, her sister said it was her favourite drink and she understood why. “Here, drink up and calm yourself before you snap in two” she joked a little and walked inside sitting on the bed sipping her drink having a feeling that him and Markus in the same room could cause more chaos then was needed. "What was your grandmother like?" she asked curiously, she never knew hers so she would ask about his partly because his grandmother also wanted to take her in at one point... she was just never found.

Meanwhile...
Amy and her parents were planning a way to kill the annoying cop and the girl making blueprints of the house and planning how to infiltrate the place as well not knowing about Raze's magic or that Markus was there either.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Raze looks at her a moment and says, “My grandma was a kind old woman with a sense of how the world should be. She let me use my powers in the house so I could feel connected to my mother. When we were out in public she would teach me things about the world. She taught me how to follow my gut and not second guess myself. That has made me into a very good cop.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 19, 2012 12:24 am

Listening she smiled "She sounds nice, reminds me of how my sister would've been as an old women" she laughed thinking about "Wishi coud've met her" sounding a little dissappointed that she couldn't and thought a little "Anyway your hot chocolate is going to get cold" she said sipping her own not sure what to talk about next "why do you hate it when Markus acts like your father, I would've thought that it would be nice" she said thinking a little as she looked to him. She didn't really remember hers so something like that would've been nice for her.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:18 am

Raze sighs and says, “Because I already have a father who is a bastard. I don’t need another one to let me down. At times it is nice but when it comes to the choices I make with using my powers are mine alone.” He drinks the hot cocoa and thinks about things a moment. He says, “I understand that my mother and him were close but I don’t want to be close to him.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 19, 2012 10:34 am

She nodded a little "Fair enough" she said burning her tongue while she drank the hotchoclate at first but still drank it like it nice and warm. "Mind it even I can understand that.. you are 23 after all" she said smiling to herself. By this point she had gotten the message she wouldn't be living on her own didn't stop her from trying to persuade him though... "Since I'm almost 20 why won'tyou let me live on my own, technically your not my parent either" she said sort playing with him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:48 am

Raze looks at her with a huff and says, “You know why little miss. You won’t be safe for a while yet.” He ruffles her hair and kisses her on the cheek. He asks, “Why are you such in a hurry? Tired of me already?” He smiles and then finishes his drink before heading out to the kitchen where Markus was. He says, “I am sorry I was so rude earlier…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 19, 2012 10:54 am

"Hey.." she said and grabbed his hand with hers when he ruffled her hair and frowned at him. She turned a little red when he kissed her cheek, definatly something she was not used to at all. Sticking her tongue out at him cheekily she smiled "Hmm maybe" she joked and finished hers afterwards and went to put it back in the kitchen before hearing him apolgize to Markus and looked over her hsoulder to the pair of them. she still thought they looked simlair no matter what Raze said about it.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 11:28 am

Markus looks at Raze and says, "It is fine. It is your home and your life to live." It was obvious the two of them were very awkward around each other. Markus says, "Look Raze there are some things you need to know." Raze sits down across from him and says, "Okay, tell me..." Markus says after clearing his throat, "Well the thing is. Duke is not your father. I am...Your mother was going to tell you when you got your powers fully awakened. But then your mother killed and when I got there, your grandmother would not let me see you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Mizuki raised an eyebrow noticing the awkwardness and when Markus said he wanted to talk to Raze she left to go find something to do, once more she buried her head in a book quite contently. She could faintly hear the pair of them and walked back in once they were done “and before you argue I still think you two look alike” she said bluntly to Raze “nothing is going to change my opinion on that either. And doesn’t that mean you don’t have a bastard father like you said… I figured it out earlier” she answer before he asked “and I can hear you two while I was reading.” she said a small smile danced on her lips.

"Anyway I'm heading to bed" she said quite tired after what seemed to be a very eventful day for her, unknown to anyone it was about to turn into complete chaos that night, Amy and her family had planned something. They did not seem pleased with them escaping Amy's chance at the beach earlier that day. Changing into her night clothes she rustled her already messed up hair... thanks to Raze... at least he could take a joke. She smiled a little to herself before shaking her head and pulled the blanket up over herself.

(Thought of like another paragraph to write.. sorry..)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 10:48 am

Raze was having issues accepting this news that Markus was his dad. His mother and this man? How could this be? He looks at Mizuki as she adds in her two cents and goes to bed. Markus says after she is gone, “I know you don’t like hearing this but it is the truth.” Raze says, “You had a wife. You did not need my mother in that way.” Markus says, “My wife left me a long time ago…Your mother helped me through it and love took over.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun May 20, 2012 10:56 am

Amy had found her way in and also figured out how to get in. She was quite climbing in through a window on the same floor as Mizuki's room. She decided to hide away hearing two men talking below. I thought there was only ehr and that annoying cop, damn this'll be harder than I though she thought and hid herself well for several hours escaping their gazes and veiw completely before she headed to where she thought Mizuki was.
Lightly sleeping she jolted suddenly hearing something moving in her room and focused her eyes sitting up right, it was very late that night by the time this had happened though and was a long time after Markus and Raze's conversation although she knew one thing Raze would have problems accepting that fact so thought it better not to bother him with much more if she could.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 11:24 am

Raze tenses up as he senses someone in the house and goes to Mizuki’s room and picks her up. He says, “Amy is in the house.” He carries to a form of panic room and locks her inside. Markus stands up sensing where Amy was and in an instant he was standing in front of her. He says, “How interesting. You are a little thing. I wonder how you are going to handle fighting me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun May 20, 2012 11:29 am

Sort of half asleep she frowned when he picked her up, she still did not like it and kciked herself from his arms when she was in the panic room and locked inside giving a sigh. "Honestly..." she sighed and closed her eyes breifly sitting down cross legged partly drifting off.

"Amy frowned this wasn't something she ahd thought of "and who are you, thought it was only that cop and the girl" she frowned not impressed at all, a voice coming from her ear peice telling her to retreat, at least they were wise. "Fine then just means there is one more person to go down" she said and tackled him angrily stabbing his arm as she did.

Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next