The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) - Page 6 Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 9:12 am

Raze looks at her and says, "Speak your mind Mizuki..." He thinks about the true immortal. he had met him a few times in his life. He says, "The man who made himself immortal comes around every few years. He comes to visit me from time to time. He had history with my mother."

Back to top Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) - Page 6 Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 07, 2012 9:31 am

"Why won't he tell them though?" she asked..."and I'm not exaclty sure so I best no say somethign I am not sure of" she said nodding a little "Do you know how he did it?" she asked curiously hoping that this person was atleast not so cruel as the sceintists but did wonder why he didn't tell them or why they hadn't tried taking him part in order to find out. She winced slightly rubbing her arms, she was covered in scars thanks to them and did not wnat to think about it shaking her head she waited for some answers.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 9:41 am

Raze says, "I don't know much as of how he did it. But I he did not use humans for figuring it out. As for why he won't tell them, he told me that not everyone can handle not being able to die. And he can't be torn apart. He heals too fast. Maybe you will be able to meet him. He will be here in a few weeks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 07, 2012 9:46 am

She nodded "maybe" she said that risk of getting dragged back there still remained no matter how many times she thought about it she only had to survive for another month or so before she turned 20 years old adn then they wouldn't be able to manipluate the gene and hoepfully would give up. "Isn't that a fact thoguh, some people jsut wouldn't be able to, you'd have to watch your loved ones get old and pass away before you... it would hurt if there wasn't another person there at least" she said thinking about it.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 9:59 am

Raze looks at her and says with a slight smile, "He is not alone. He made his wife immortal too and if they ever allow themselves to have children their children would be immortal too." He sighs and says, "It does not matter though. He has not been with his wife in a while so maybe things have not worked out very well..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 07, 2012 10:03 am

She rustled her hair a little nodding, "hmm possibly... things don't always go as planned at times, even I know that" she said a slight smile coming to her lips, she had caused complete chaos over there with her sister, although that didn't come without a price. She had settled herself somewhere else after finding another book to read asshe talked thinking about if there was anythign to do today but read since those lab rats were outside waiting still.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 9:02 am

Raze watches her go before he goes to his study. He sits at his desk staring at a painting of his mother. He says, "Mother things have gotten worse since you passed away. More girls are dying and I still unable to bring those filthy lab rats to justice. I wish you were here. You would know what to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue May 08, 2012 9:53 am

Later on she found herself wondering around once more and spotted the same painting "wow, she is very pretty" she smiled, Raze who is she?" curiousity singing in her words as she asked him looking over his shoulder a little on her tiptoes. She was curious of most things at the moemnt still, wnating reasons for everything and knowing what things were or who they were. Although that never would die down over time. Waiting for an answered she hummed a little.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 8:02 am

Raze says, "She is my mother. When she was alive she was the life of this city. She would cure the sick and heal the wounded without asking anything in return. Many good people knew she was a witch but they did not care. She was good for the people of this cursed city..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 09, 2012 8:05 am

"I can imagine, she must've been wonderful, well like mother like son" she said smiling a little to herself. "That explains why it feels as though the city is full poison, I would've loved to meet her" she said, Mizuki couldn't remember her family apart form her sister, she ahd learned to figure things out on her own after her sisters death btu stilll she did wish she could remember that far back. "anyway, we shouldn't stay on a gloomy subject or you'll end up frowning all day"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 8:13 am

Raze smiles at her and says, "She would have liked you." He gets up from his desk and looks at the painting one last time before saying, "I will one day bring her killers to justice." He takes Mizuki's hand and leads her out of his study. He says, "Well what would you like to do today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 09, 2012 10:45 am

"You say that a lot" she said raising an eyebrow at him looking to him when he mentioned her killers before she was lead out "Just to go outside really adn see different places, I was locked up for some times remember and I doubt those lab rats are smart enough to notice that we left if we are careful. Plus I have you here" she said smiling once more. She didn't want to spend the day inside if she could help it, wanting to go anywhere outside for her would be an adventure. "Well, where would you suggest raze?" asking where he thinks they should go first since he had a better idea of the city than she did.

Waiting for his reply when she did eventually get an answer out of him she smiled and went to go find some trainers to put on slipping them on as she waited “hurry up, hurry up” she said like an excited child.

(Sorry my computer got taken over by an evil little cousin who delted my post, I stoped it before they delted anymore..)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am

Raze laughs as she gets all excited and went to get a pair of shoes comfortable for all day wear. He might as well make it an all day think for her since she had missed so much. He then grabs the car keys and says, "Okay let's go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 09, 2012 11:19 am

She jumped in the car waiting for him not having a clue where they were going but it was outside so it was something new that was for sure. humming a little to ehrself during the drive she waited a little when they stopped ebfore getting out not entirely sure where they were... It looked strange to ehr that was for sure "beach..." she muttered having to think a little.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 9:26 am

Raze smiles as she seemed to know where they were. He parks the car safely and helps her out of the car. He says, “I figured you would like it here. It is very calming. Plus it is fun to dip your toes in the water.” He looks around as he wanted to make sure none of the lab rats followed them. He really wanted her to have fun today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri May 11, 2012 9:31 am

She smiled a little nodding before he helped her out and sniffed the salty air before walking down to the beach alittle before him and heading to the water after she had taken her shoes off, it felt weird having the sand between her tes and on her skin but it was something new and different, making ehr smile a little she jumped at the coldness of thesea almost back into Raze who she hadn't noticed was behind her "it's freezing" she said laughing a little as she looked up at him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:58 am

Raze looks down at her and smiles. He says, “It is cold but it feels good.” He picks her up bridal style and carries her farther out into the water. He slowly lowers her to the water so she can adjust to its temperature. He says, “If you adjust to it slowly, it won’t feel so cold.” He himself enjoys cold and warm water so it did not bother him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri May 11, 2012 12:03 pm

“Hey!” she said as he picked her up not expecting it at all and tried to kick herself from his arms as he lowered her into the cold water eventually falling in when she did and shivered a little as she got used to it, and stood up a little soaked and brushed a bit of her wet hair from her face still just getting used to the cold water a little she rubbed her arms a little before a smirked drew on her face cupping the water in her hands she poured it over his head and laughed a little, sticking her tongue out.

However, unknown to them som of them were watching btu from small camera's on the beach that usually went unnoticed.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Raze looks at her as he wipes his face from the water she dumped on him. He says, “Oh so you want to play huh…” He splashes her with water and runs from her a bit splashing at her more. He looks around some not seeing anyone. He was going to make sure she would have fun today. She deserved to have some fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 14, 2012 1:22 pm

She gasped a little as he splashed water on her and ran after him catching him once more and splashing him with water as she did laughing a little before she ran off into the deeper water sticking her tongue out at him playfully. "Come on Raze" she said to him still laughing a little as she did. "or have you given up already?" she smiled ignoring the soaked clothes she was wearing not minding them too much but she did look a lot healthier than when she was found.
She soon jumped up messing all his hair up and laughed a little "actually that doesn't look much different" she said playing around a little.

Other people had arrived on the beach, one of which seemed to recognise Mizuki and waded over taking a good look at her "Mizuki, I wthought you were dead...Where have you been for 14 years" she froze, she couldn't remeber this person the young women around ehr age looked at ehr "yep, you are definatly her, those endless deep eyes are learly yours no one else could have them apart from your sister..." she smiled and looked to Raze glaring a little partly thinking he had something to do with it. "and who are you?" she asked. Mizuki backed up a little, quite cautious of strangers who knew her name, the girl, Amy picked up on this "Mizuki... why can't you remember? It's me.. Amy"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 1:34 pm

Raze looks at the two girls confused and asks the woman, "How do you know her?" He wraps an arm around Mizuki to help her stay calm. He looks at Mizuki and says calmly, "Do you have any hint if you know this person?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Amy crossed her arms scoffing “I could ask you the same question, I was her friend about 14 years ago until she went missing, I thought she was dead for crying out loud and then I find her in the sea with some strange guy who for all I know is pervert” she said in a rather sassy tone. Mizuki looked up to Raze “I-I don’t know… but her presence feels familiar and my sister talked a little about her at times…” she said calming down a little when she felt the arm wrapped around her.

“Look, you, let her go already… and where did you find her anyway?” said a rather angry Amy, clearly rather defensive of her friend that had forgotten her. Turning her attention to a rather confused Mizuki she asked “Where have you been anyway? When we heard your family died… and you were missing we were so sure…” she said.

Mizuki looked up to Raze hoping he would explain if it was ok since she was still a little cautious and really couldn't remember much before the labs either.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Raze looks at Amy and says calmly, "I am a friend and I am also the one who found her. She has some memory loss and you losing your temper is not helping her." He was doing his best not to lose his temper. He says, "I am not a pervert. I am a cop entrusted with keeping her safe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 14, 2012 2:12 pm

“Where did you find here then, Mr cop” she asked clearly not believing a word of it “and I am not losing my temper, I am simply concerned…” she said to him crossing her arms over her chest. Mizuki looked up once more feeling that he was trying not to get angry and touched his cheek softly with her fingertips as she looked up. Amy simply huffed, “Mizuki, come on we have a lot of catching up to do” she said in a much softer tone. Instead though when Amy reached for her arm she back up knocking both herself and Raze back into the water “S-Sorry” she said looking to Raze as she quickly got up, offering a hand to help him up. She didn’t know quite why but vague memories of the women in front of them sparked in her mind but something still felt wrong at the same time.

(Feel freee to play Amy as well by the way, I'm not very pciky about others playing sub characters like Amy at all)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Raze looks at her as they end up falling in the water and takes her hand as she offered it to him and got up. He says, “It is fine Mizuki.” He looks at Amy and says, “Considering I don’t trust you, I am not going to share that information with you.” He picks Mizuki up bridal style and says, “I am sorry Mizuki but we need to go home. I have a bad feeling.” He carries her to the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next