The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:26 am

She frowns “Go to sleep, you’re tired I’ll give you them in the morning ok?” she said looking to him and touched his cheek a little “Sleep” she said sternly, she felt safe but still the worry was there. “But you don’t know what they can do” she said to him and just shook her head “I’m going to bed, goodnight Raze” she said pecking his cheek before she headed to her room to sleep, still worried though.
The files had been hidden in the old cloak she had brought with her, they contained so much information, every time she had escpaed she brought something with her and always returned to same area in order to add to them, this was one clever thing she did, they were orginals, no copies were made, no backup and they never seemed to notice but it was important information, files of other girls, ones that had gone missing. But Tenshi knew small snipits, like where the other dead girls were buried, because her sister was there now.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:27 am

Raze looks at her with a slight smile. He says, “Alright I will see you in the morning.” He goes to his room and shuts the door behind him. He was not going to fight his tired body any longer. He takes off his shirt and jeans since they were not comfortable to sleep in. He pulls back his blanket and gets into bed slowly going to sleep. During the night he dreams of his mother when she was alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:34 am

Mizuki woke up in the middle of the night, having dreamt about something unpleasant she shook her head a little not wanting to disturb anyone and soon just tried sleeping again curling into a tight ball.
She woke up rather late and jerked awake looking around a little, having almost missed him going out she smiled a little.
It had been a few days since she had been found and so far she hadn’t been taken back there, although she kept forgetting to give him the files and also hoped she’d be able to go with him since she was getting a little board being inside all the time. Digging them up form where she kept them hidden she handed them to him “Sorry, I kept forgetting to give them to you” she said.

(thought I'd skip a few days, tehn she'd be able to go outside.lol)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:01 pm

(Oh that’s fine Hun.) Raze was getting things around for work when she brought the files to him. He says looking over the files, “It’s no big deal. People will always make mistakes. These files will make you an even worse target. But you need to be able leave this house. So today you will be going to work with me.” He looks at her calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:11 pm

She smiled a little glad to be getting out the house since she had spent a lot of her time reading inside for the past few days, learning a few things. She had found some clothes she could wear she rustled her hair a little. “It can't get any worse than my life already ahs been, When are we leaving?” she asked excited completely to be getting outside she changed into some better clothes coming out to quickly listen to his answer, acting a bit like a little kid. Although she had a feeling she would have to calm down a little when she was there though. But she was a little cautious of other people and she knew she was but it was something she would have to get over it, she ahd slwoly been getting used ot things that fear fading from her gradually.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:13 pm

Raze looks at her calmly once she changed her clothes and says, "We go once I get all my notes." He goes to his study and unlocks his safe where he keeps his files. He comes back and opens the front door for her. He says, "Now I don't know if the lab rats will be back today. So I want you to be careful." He looks for his keys to his car so they did not have to walk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Listening closely she nodded “I know, I’ll be careful” she said a little nervously at the thought of being anywhere near them again, it sent shivers through her. She followed him stopping a little and looked to the sky, she hadn’t really been outside very much and when she had she’d been too panicked and rushed to enjoy it.
She got in the car shaking her head a little before they went, getting there she sort of recognised the building having passed it a few time when she had escaped but never gone near it, she didn’t quite know why though. "This where you work? I've passed it a few times" she said her voice trailing a little.

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Raze looks at her as her voice trails off. He stops in this parking spot and pulls the keys out of the ignition. He says, “Relax Mizuki. No one is going to hurt you while I am around.” He gets out of the car and opens the passenger’s door for her. Once she is out of the car, he closes the door and guides her inside. He goes to his desk and sits her down. He looks around calmly and sees the chief looking edgy about something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Mizuki looked around still rather nervous around strangers but she had to get used to it or she figured she wouldn’t last very long in this world, she smiled a little at what he said though, trusting him by now. One of the female officers there came over and looked to her, she smiled but noticed she was a little nervous and went over, her name was Kelly. “You ok, you look a little nervous” she nodded “I-I’m not very used to being around strangers, I just moved here” she said, technically it was true apart from that she had moved from the labs. “Raze, she with you?” asked Kelly smiling a little.

The chief looked to Mizuki, “Who are you?” he asked sternly making her jump when the voice reached her ears having a flash back, she didn’t know what to do, her mind screaming for her to just run.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Raze looks at Kelly and the chief with a calm smile. He says wrapping an arm around Mizuki, “This Mia. She is new in town and a close friend of mine. She is staying with me until she can find a place of her own that she likes.” He brings up emails that he and a friend wrote back and forth explain Mia’s arrival and the friend saying that Raze was to look after her until she is settled. He shows the emails to the chief. He says, “I told you about this weeks ago chief.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:45 pm

The chief looked to him “I don’t believe you did” he said still doubting something about Mizuki, she relaxed a little when she felt his arms around her and looked to him mouthing a sorry, she couldn’t help it, it had only been a few days since she escaped that place. The voices still so fresh in her mind she was not as bad as she was at first but it still quiet frightening for her. Kelly looked to her “Just ignore the chief he has been really on edge lately, I’m Kelly, nice to meet you Mia” she said making Mizuki turn her head and nods a little. She then looked up to Raze “Can you let go?” she asked.
The chief was a little suspcious, it had been a few days since they lost their closest result to immortality and hewas very annoyed about that and with Raze's freind appearing around this time made him think a little, maybe he shoudl call them in to see if they knew her.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:08 pm

Raze lets her out of his grip. He knew what the chief was thinking thanks to his powers. He says to Mizuki, “Sorry…” He knew he would have to watch and listen more closely to the people he thought he could try. Man he was in a personal hell. How was he going to deal with this? He sits down at his desk looking over recently found girls from the labs. Even though they lost Mizuki, they are still killing the girls who don’t pass their tests.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Mizuki shifted a little before she sat down finding a pencil and some plain paper that had nothing at all on it and sketched something that came into her memory cautious of anyone who came near her leaning over the end of the desk a little making sure no one saw the picture she was drawing, somewhere she remembered running away to a lot, always the first place she went when she ran away, she was also shown there as well. There were far more than five bodies, she knew there was. There always had been, she then wrote something on the back to remind her of something before she folded it neatly and quickly put it in her pocket not letting anyone see it at all. She was being very careful.
She had pretty much figured out where a few things were, standing up she went to get a drink asking Raze if her wanted one.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Raze shook his head as she asked if he wanted something to drink. He says, “I am fine Hun. I don’t need anything to drink.” He tenses up a little as he comes across something in a crime photo that looked familiar. He gets out a paper and pencil. He traces the image onto the paper and runs the image through his mind trying to remember where he had seen it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:35 pm

She nodded coming back with a drink and looked to him seeing him tense she went over “I-Is something wrong?” she asked looking to him as she sat down again. “Can I see?” she asked referring to the crime photo. She wanted to try and help at least; maybe she would recognise it better since it so fresh in her mind. She looked to the trace that was on the table pulling it to her and looked at it running through what she knew and bit her lip a little.
But another thing bothered her the chief here seemed somehow familiar to her but she didn't say a word about it.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Raze showed her an image of blonde teenage girl. Her body looked like it was drained of every organ and bone in her body. All that was left of her was her skin, eyes, and hair. Her skin was stained with the chemicals the girls are known to be kept in. He says, “The lab rats must have found something inside her…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:19 pm

She winced a little at the picture, "P-possibly" she said remembering the girl was named Cassandra. "She reached 21 last month" she said softly, soon remebering her second name, shaking her head breifly she put the photo down and sat herself back down as well, she never thought it was that bad. "They still put them in there even if they don't find anything" she whispered.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Raze took her hand gently as he could see she was having issues with the images. He says, “The mark in the background is one used to keep something still unable to fight back. I just can’t place where and who I know that uses it.” He gets up from his desk and goes to a locked file cabinet that only Raze had a key to. He unlocked it and pulled out a file 50 inches think. He locks the cabinet up and sits at his desk again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:08 pm

He gets up from his desk and goes to a locked file cabinet that only Raze had a key to. He unlocked it and pulled out a file 50 inches think. He locks the cabinet up and sits at his desk again.

"I know her, that's Cassandra" she said quietly recognising that mark as well which sparked ehr curiousity if anything. She looked to the file and whistled, that was a rather big file, none of the ones at the labs were that thick at all. She should know she had nicked a few of them in her time, which suddenly reminded her she still had two hidden somewhere else from her earlier escapes.
Thinking a little she began tos earched for something, a map of the city or something and she jerked suddenly seeing the chief in front of her "What are you looking for Mia, stop poking around so much" he said sternly. Looking to him her blood froze.

(Sorry, computer acting funny...)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:18 pm

Raze rose from his desk as the chief got in Mizuki’s face. He says calmly getting in between them, “You know chief, you have been acting funny all week. Ever since those lab rats have been showing up, you have been acting different. Now I know you are under a lot of pressure to find the murders of the missing girls and all but you don’t have to keep bothering Mia. She just wants to help me.” Raze pulls out a map from behind the chief. He says, “Come on Mia lets go back to my desk.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:33 pm

She nodded and quickly retreated back to his desk, "Sorry Raze" she said to him before pulling out a pencil she marked where the labs were and found some information on where the bodies had been found, she then looked to the symbol seeing if there was a connection but nothing.
She soon started searching her memories; she didn’t quite know why she was so terrified of the chief more than anyone else. She shook her head to shake it off and quickly went back to marking different things on the map with the pencil. Before she stopped finding a pattern and smiled a little, “The lab own other buildings correct, that symbol is on the buildings near where the girls are found” she said “So, that person must be suing the symbol of the labs to either point to them or to say something” she said just letting her thoughts trail.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:42 pm

Raze looks at the pattern that was forming on the map as she circled places she knew were labs and where girls had died. He then adds in places he knew other girls had been found dead. Then he slowly connected the dots. The symbol on the map was the same one in the background. He says, “They are definitely pointing us towards the lab rats….”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:49 pm

She nodded a little and looked carefully “This is where the next one is likely to show up, complete the pattern, a load of girls are turning 20 this month as well.” She said quietly “Also…” she circled an area not far from the labs “This is where the other girls are buried, I found the place little while ago, also if you looked closely, join them up backwards and they create a path to this place, where others are buried” she said picking up the smallest of details.
She used a coloured pencil to prove her point tucking the other one behind her ear as she showed him what she meant. Mizuki smiled a little to herself, “but if he was working for them wouldn’t he want to cover it up as best he could?” she said, her mind searching through memories to try and find a face of this man she knew had killed them or at least helped.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:21 pm

Raze followed her every word and says, “This person could be a father or a mother who originally did not have a problem with the murders in the beginning. Now they could be afraid their child could be next on the capture list.” He looked at the burial areas. He says, “Those areas are deep. There could be countless bodies there.” He tenses up some as he thinks about this more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:31 pm

“I know it is... most of them are mass graves” she said rubbing her arms a little before she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “No, the person who killed them doesn’t have family or children, I checked in the files I found on him” she whispered being careful. She then shook her head “Also they haven’t been taking anymore girls recently since they were so close, as you know, they would not want to restart the whole process either.” She said.

The gene they were looking for was very difficult to find or even for a person to have naturally, in other words they wouldn’t let her go if they could help it but unfortunately for them she was determined to live and she really wanted to get back to a normal life, or rather start one.

She recalled a few more memories mostly form what she had read, when she was young she did a lot of reading sneaking out of her room and reading the files learning what she could so that when she escaped she knew exactly what and who to look for. She kept her hands grasping her arms, hugging herself and thinking carefully.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next