The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) - Page 8 Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 11:46 am

Markus looks at her as her knife does not even penetrate his skin. He grabs a hold of her and holds her up against the wall. He says, “You are not leaving here alive. Your family has threatened mine and that is a death sentence.” In one swift move he rips out her heart with his bare hands just as Raze is coming in the room. Markus lets Amy’s dead body hit the floor as he takes the ear piece out of her ear. He says into it, “I am Markus Vikous and all of you are dead if you come after the girl and the cop again.” Raze looks at his blood father shocked as he could sense the rage in Markus’s voice.

Back to top Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) - Page 8 Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun May 20, 2012 11:55 am

Amy looked quite shocked; she really had not expected that at all, when her heart was ripped out she died instantly. The ear piece got cut off by a women crying in the background, her daughter was dead and now that one of them had died you would’ve thought that would’ve sunk in by now. Well who knows…?
Mizuki woke up a little after wards and getting bored she picked the lock to the panic room and walked out rustling her hair she went to find Raze and Markus. “Hey, what happened?” she asked finding Raze she had also wanted to ask how the conversation had went earlier after she had left to go to sleep but thought maybe another time.
She noticed Amy but for some reason she did not appear upset, so many years of seeing such things seemed ot make ehr immune to most of the upset when it was someone she did not know and well, she could not remember Amy no matter how much she searched.
"Are you two ok?" she asked looking at them both
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Markus could sense that the people who were after them were taking this blow hard. But they should not have sent a child to do an adult’s job. They both look at Mizuki without a word. Raze was shaking. He was not a big fan of blood even though he sees daily because of his job. Markus says, “She threatened your life and Raze’s life so I killed her.” He crushes the ear piece in his blood covered hand. Then he heads down to the kitchen to wash his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun May 20, 2012 12:38 pm

She looked to Markus breifly before she focused more on Raze who was shaking thinking she soon pulled his hands gently and led him away "Calm down, you don't like blood huh?" she said to him and sat him down on the couch and sat next him tucking bits of his hair back "Try to think of something else, that always helps me" she said softly humming that song to him despite the fact she was still quite sleepy herself. She looked to Markus in the kitchen breifly well he seemed ok, she focused on Raze rather worried herself partly because she ahdn't really seen him shaking like that before.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Raze let her lead him away from the body and he sat on the couch shaking even harder. He says, “I hate blood…” Markus looks at him as servants of his carry away the body and clean up the mess. He asks, “Were you in the house when your mother was murder Raze?” Raze nods slowly and continues to shake. Markus sighs and sits on the other side of him. He says, “I am sorry. I should have been here that night.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun May 20, 2012 12:56 pm

She could guess why and hugged him gently “Calm down, first” she whispered to him listening to Markus and Raze. “You really need to calm down, it isn’t helping you, Silly Raze” she said to him giving a light frown and remembered the song she sang to him last time she had tried to make him calm down and sang it softly. “It’s best to talk about such things once everyone is calm Markus” she said briefly. After she finished she let go of him and looked him in the eye "Feeling any better, Raze?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Raze was shaking harder until she started to sing that certain song. He started to relax and even start to drift into sleep. He snaps out of it as the song ends and looks at them a little confused about what just happened. He says softly, “I am okay…” Markus says, “I am sorry you saw that.” Raze says, “You only killed her to protect us.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun May 20, 2012 1:21 pm

She smiled glad it worked still. “You were shaking and that seems to calm you down quite a bit” she said to him explaining a little noticing his confused look. “I am sorry as well Markus” she said a little sheepishly feeling this was sort of her fault. “Come on its late and I think we all need some sleep, especially the person who was drifting off a few seconds ago” she said to Raze and tapped his nose playfully making sure they both went to bed and then went to her own until morning.
When morning came she was up and making herself breakfast giving a light yawn and checking the clock and the date as well. “Shesh, yesterday was so eventful” she muttered taking a bite from her cereal walking to the usual place she sat in the morning and sat down, hoping Raze was better after some sleep.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Raze and Markus agree with her about going to sleep. Raze goes to his room and curls into a ball under the covers of his bed. He falls to sleep within seconds. Markus goes to a guest room and goes to sleep. The next morning Markus gets up and pours himself a cup of coffee before going to Raze’s room to check on him. He appears next to his bed and can tell that Raze is ill. He covers him up with a blanket and leaves the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun May 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Mizuki frowned a little looking to the clock, usually Raze would be up by now, rather worried she almost crashed into Markus "Raze ok?" she asked him clearly quite worried about him after what had happened last night. She waited anxiously for an answer from him.
When she got an answer she decided maybe it would be best to let him rest, but then knew he would need to eat as well as work. She thought a little trying to remember the small things her sister ahd taught her.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Markus says, “He is sick and is not going to work. He is too weak and sore right now.” He goes to the kitchen and starts to cook some food just to do something. He says, “Thank you for consoling Raze last night. I did not know he had such a bad reaction to blood.” He was obviously upset and disappointed with himself not being able to help Raze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun May 20, 2012 2:16 pm

“I didn’t really know either, I just guessed and well I figured out what calms him down by accident… and it seems to work still” she said smiling a little and went to check on him a little later putting her hand on his head, “Hmm quite warm” she said and stood up before searching for the number for his work finding it she called it “Hey, umm sorry it’s a little late but Raze can’t come in, his ill at the moment and well… its best that he rest for today at least” she said hearing shouting from the chief she put the phone down, she was still scared of him but she had to get over it…if she could.
Sitting in the kitchen she looked to Markus since he was still cooking “How did it go last night?” she asked, talking about when Raze found out who Markus really was to him. She had also turned Raze's alarm clock off as well since he was sick knowing how to sneak apst him as well.. something else she had learned.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Markus says to answer her question, “Well he does not approve of me being his father and I don’t blame him. The man who raised him for the first few years of his life put him through hell. Raze does not want me to do the same.” He smiles and says, “It’s so funny sometimes he acts so much like his mother that its hard to believe he lost her at the age of three. You would think he grew up with her as his parent.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun May 20, 2012 11:21 pm

She nodded a little "I know he told me about it before" she said noding a little "and I'm sure as long as you don't start expermenting on him in time he won't hate you... as much at least" she said. She lsitened to what he next said and nodded a little sort of taking his word for it.
Making a drink for Raze when the breakfast was ready and got markus to take through after she had woken him up "Hey Raze wake up, breakfast" she said trying not to startle him at least.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 6:42 am

Markus looks at her and says, “I would never do experiments on humans.” He takes over the rest of the kitchen as she tries to wake up Raze. Raze does not even move as she talks to him but he does open his eyes a little when she touches him. He looks at her with a weak smile, “Morning Mizuki.” His voice was distant and weak. His body was shaking a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 23, 2012 1:26 pm

"I figured that out soon enough" she said to him before going to try and wake Raze up. She touched his forehead gently when he did "You are not to get out of bed understand, I also said you can't come into work either since your ill" she said to him softly. "Markus made breakfast for you as well, should be done soon, need a had sitting up?" she asked noticing his shaking again and frowned. She really was worried but he needed to eat otherwise she wouldn't have woken him up at all. Helping him sit up she hummed softly waiting with him to make sure he was ok before Markus brought in the breakfast for him to eat.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Raze looks at her weakly and says, “I am not hungry and even if I was, I doubt I would be able to swallow it. My throat feels raw.” He could hear her humming that song to him but it was not working this time. His body was too worked to do anything right. His heart was beating a bit fast and there was ringing in his ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 23, 2012 1:46 pm

She thought a little and got up trying to think about bits she ahd learned from those books she had read and got him a glass of milk, "Drink up, it soothes the throat a little and you need to eat or you'll never get better, Even I know that Raze" she said being a little stubborn and making him drink it.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Raze looks at her and groans at the mention of milk. He puts a blanket over his head and says, “I don’t drink milk and you can't make me.” Markus comes in the room with food and says, “You need to eat something so you are going to eat whether you like it or not.” He gently yanks the blanket off Raze’s head and places the food tray across his lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 24, 2012 1:00 pm

She pulled the blanket from voer his head and sighs "Drink something and you have to eat and drink in order to get better even I know that" she said to him with a frown on her face and looked to Markus as he walked in adn pulled the blnaket off Raze and the food tray across his lap. "Eat up, and no you don't get a choice or I'm sure Markus will help me shove it down your throat" she said meaning she would make him eat if she had to.

Crossing her arms over her chest she sat perched on the side of his bed still making sure he didn't chuck the food out and that he did actually eat it. "It'll make you feel better if anything" she said thinking a little. After a bit she stood up and left him to rest changing into some other clothes to go out, she needed to check something and she knew how to get back to this place anyway.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 12:12 pm

Raze glares at her and says sternly despite him not feeling good, "I am not going to eat." He covers himself back up and lays back down. Markus gets to the side of his bed. He gently feels the swallen glands of Raze's throat. He says, "You are going to eat..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 28, 2012 1:00 pm

She frowned and pulled the blanket back off of him "Yes you are, you need to get better and to get better you need to eat" she said "plus it isn't very much either, please" she said genuinely very worried about him. She put a hand on his forehead frowning ignoring his glare and him talking sternly "After you've eaten we'll both leave you in peace... until dinner anyway" she said to him. Speaking sternly to him herself this time “and you are not to argue either” she said to him “eat up” she was clearly not going to back down at all even though she had a feeling that it would take a little time. “Hmm, what’s your favourite food?” she asked thinking that if she bribed him it might work… or at least she could hope it would.

(sorry, it got deleted... i need to stop leaving my computer unattended for mroe than a minute)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Raze looks at the food and says, "I don't want to eat..." Markus sighs and says, "I know when you are sick it is hard to want to eat. But you need to." Raze sighs and looks at Mizuki. He says, "I don't have a favorite food." Raze slowly starts to eat the food in front of him wincing as he swallowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 28, 2012 11:14 pm

She smiled a little, atill aitting on the side of the bed as he ate slowly lettting him take as long as he needed finished. Taking the plates she pecked his cheek smiling before she put the plates in the kitchen sink to wash later on. Heading back she soon noticed he had mostly likely pulled the blanket back over his head and gone back to sleep so instead she let him be for the minute finding something to do to keep her mind occupied while he rested. She did however, check on him every now and then making sure he rested properly, barely making a sound when she did. Well at least his resting she thought giving a light sigh of relief before she walked out fo the room so she didn't bother him and smiled a little to herself as she settled down with a good book looking to Markus when he walked past "What's wrong with him, you seem to have a rough idea if anything, and why were his throat glands swollen?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 12:26 pm

Markus looks at her a moment and says, "You don't know much about magic users. A lot of things in a magic user's life can form as a sickness. Using their powers too much and not resting, emotional stress, their powers advancing...You name it. His throat being so swallen not a is normal response. He just needs to rest or he will get worse."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next