The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:50 pm

[b] Raze looks at her a moment as he hears the lab rats' thoughts. He says, "The lab rats will be here in a few minutes. The chief called them. I need you to be strong and stay calm okay? They will see you but they won't be able to do anything in public. So you'll be okay. Plus I will protect you."

Back to top Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:50 am

She felt a shiver run down her back when he said they were coming. She nodded a little. She had to try her best, she had to try and remain calm so she could stay here"O-ok" she whispered scared they'd find her, scared that once no one was looking they'd drag ehr back there, even though it was in public she still dreaded it. She noticed them walking in they turned to her breifly before heading into the cheif's office "What did you call us for?" asked the one in front "There had better be a good reason"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:37 am

Raze saw them come in and look at her. They did not see her as the girl they were missing. The chief took them into his office where Raze could not hear them talking. He says, “The lab rats don’t seem too happy with right now.” Another lab rat came in and he looked directly at Raze and Mizuki. His eyes were dark but sad…

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:41 am

“I don’t think anyone would be, they might have to restart nearly 20 years of research of course they are not happy…” she said to him jerking suddenly when she saw another one come in. “Why is he so sad?” she asked looking up to Raze. “The others are not, so why is he?” she asked him curiously, she had never seen one of them sad, so it was a sort of alien image to her, one of them sad.
“I’ve never seen one of them sad” she whispered.

"Any luck in finding her yet?" he asked looking to them impatience taking hold of him "Well answer you stupid lab ratters and you..." he said point to the one with sad eyes "Why do you look like that, feel pity for them?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:53 am

Raze shrugs him shoulders and says, “I don’t know but his sadness seems to be real.” The lab rat jumps when he gets yelled at. He says, “They are living human beings and people’s daughters and nieces.” Raze looks at the sad one as he reads his thoughts. He says, “One of the girls the others took and killed was his niece. He did know that was what they were doing until it was too late for her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:03 pm

She looks to him wondering how he knew that and looked at him raising an eyebrow as she listened “That explains it, then why doesn’t he leave?” she asked no one in particular.
“But they hold the key to a cure and immortality or well one of them did but someone let her escape” he was clearly ticked off yelling very loud. “You just let my reward I earned after those years of killing escape like that, she’s a pitiful 19 years old!” he yelled. “Anyway is there any more progress?”
“I’m afraid not, we cannot find that gene in any of the other girls, it was actually a mutation in her gene that was dormant so we doubt it can be found again very easily. However, it could be possible to find the longevity gene and mutate that which might produce the immortal gene in which we can duplicate and insert in other humans” they said despite knowing it would never happen.
“Fine, do what you will but I want my reward, understood?”

Mizuki remained as calm as she could keep her mind focused on something else if she could pretend they weren’t there. “They have a procedure now that means none of the girls are related to anyone who works there, it was introduced recently after that incident, her name was Anna” she said. Memories were slowly coming back to her, in that liquid she had opened her eyes a few times in the first years.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Raze searches the man’s mind. He says, “He can’t leave because the research could save his wife’s life. She is in a medically induced ageless sleep. She is dying of some sort of disease. From what I can gather from his mind, she is dying of Fungusisis Disease. It eats the nerves and muscles away until there is nothing left. The sad thing is I have a cure for it but it can’t be approved legally cause I’m not a doctor.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:48 pm

She winced a little at what she heard, “then why doesn’t he tell someone?” she muttered what one earth is wrong with this world, things are so complicated she thought rustling her hair a little she gave a sighed “then why not get a doctor to approve of it, others have that disease as well, they could be saved?” she had so many questions it was almost unbelievable. “And it sounds, painful” she said rubbing her arm again before she found the other pictures of the girls, she could name every single one of them. One in particular though stung her greatly, it was her sister. The one family member she could remember. “Most girls forget about their family once they’ve been there for so long..” she said “some sort of forgetting shot is given, when they are taken most of the family is either made to forget with an injection or killed and put in the mass graves most times with the dead experiments”

She then thought of another question “why only up to 20 years old though, any ideas?” she said meaning that they were only kept there until they were 20, rarely ever older and surely there must be an explaination.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Raze says, “The doctors I know won’t take the risk of having to explain how they made the cure. So I have been giving people that are willing to come to me six vials of the cure. The vials need to be given to the infected person to work right. I would offer him the cure but that would put you at risk. If he comes here for help, the lab rats will have him killed.” He thinks a moment before saying, “At the age of twenty, the cells become fully adult and unable to be manipulated to create anything.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:13 pm

She sighed a little “As long as I survive till I’m twenty they can’t do anything, they’ll have no need for me by then and I’ll have left as well” she said rustling her hair, she didn’t want to burden him her entire life and had spent her days inside searching for a cheap apartment that she could use to simply sleep in if anything. She hadn’t told him yet and soon figured out he could read others mind and hoped he didn’t try that on her.
“No wonder…” she muttered “and cells in the bone marrow can be manipulated a bit but not as much” she said bluntly
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Raze shook his head and says, “You will never be safe that way. Any kids you may have in the future will have an even stronger strain of the immortal gene. I am surprised they have not thought of this while they had you in captivity. They could have artificially impregnated you and had an endless amount of DNA to play with.” He could tell what she was thinking but stayed quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:31 pm

She gulped a little, “My sister stopped it that’s why, she took my place a few times or she destroyed things to make it impossible for them, we looked almost identical” she said “and I doubt I will have kids I can’t even trust many people at my age” she said laughing a little, “also it’s dormant so I doubt it would even be passed on” she closed her eyes taking a deep breath.
Such thoughts about the future scared her greatly, she would have to get used to this world and fast, not wanting to forever be a burden and she had to try not to think about it although he had already picked up her thoughts.

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Raze shakes his head and says, “Your gene is fully awake therefore you can very well pass it on.” He sits down at his desk as the sad lab rat left the room of the chief’s office and got a drink out of the vending machine. Raze says, “He is glad to see you free and he is begging for forgiveness. He knows he is in too deep and the only way out for him is death.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:52 pm

"That just sucks" she said annoyed, "It said it was dorment in my files" she said sounding annoyed which gave her more reason to leave, she didn't want him getting hurt if she could help it. "Problem is I don't even know who he is, so there is nothing to be forgiven" she said bluntly, she knew he wasn't the one that locked her in that thing for ten years. She sighed not happy about it at all, life wasn't fair.
Shaking her head tried to think, it was hours before the lab ratters left none of them seemed happy and a few of them did recognise her, the unmistakable dark green eyes catching their attention.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Raze looks at her and says, “You can’t just up and leave so don’t even think about it.” He saw that some of them were figuring it out and he knew he could never leave this girl’s side. He had to protect her with all he had. No one was meant to live forever and he was not going to let this girl grant these evil men live for all time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:07 pm

She jumped at his words and looked to him "Don't go reading my mind Raze" she said "I don't want to be a burden" she muttered letting her chin rest on her arms looking to him. "You'll only get hurt at this rate, I know some of them have figured it out already, they'll kill you" she said clearly caring about that fact. "Last time someone helped me they ended up in those graves and I ended up back there" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Raze looks at her and says, "If you don't want me inside your head then don't think such crazy thoughts. I am not going anywhere. You are stuck with me." He knew she did not want to be stuck with him all her life. However she can not survive on her own. "You are my friend and I will protect you." He thinks about the sad lab rat and ran his image through the database. The file pops up instantly and he reads aloud, "Drake Fredrison. Age: 32 Married for 15 years. No kids. He has worked for different labs since he was 17. His wife Alex has been in a coma for ten years now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:41 pm

She frowned a little, she’d learn to survive on her own, she was determined to, but she did smile at what he said and just laughed a little, “and you shouldn’t go inside my head anyway plus it’s not a crazy thought” she said bluntly to him before leaving the topic at there for the time being.
“I wonder where she is being held, and that law was only placed about 5 years ago as well so if she has that gene then they don’t know about it yet, thank goodness for that” she said reading through the file details as best she could.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:11 pm

Raze looks over the file and says, "It says here that she is in room 345D at the General Hospital downtown. It seems like she has been sick with the disease for years beforeit suddenly made her ill. It attacked her legs and feet first and then worked its way up." He looks at Mizuki and says, "I am going to keep going in your head until you start being honest with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:47 am

She winced a little at what she heard, "I feel sorry for them both, she's lost 10 years of her life in there, in a deep unawakening sleep" she frowned a little, it made her upset to think of such a thing. She frowned once more at what he said to her "Something I don't wnat others to know" she said bluntly to him. She sighed and rustled her hair looking to the clock, the days were certaintly long that was for sure.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:52 pm

Raze looks at her and says, "Yes it is very sad. I can understand why he is working so hard to create something that will make people immortal. If he were to give it to his wife while she was awake, her diease would stop and she would be safe." He looks away from her slightly angered. He had never met someone so stubborn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:11 am

She looked to him after listening and lowered herself a little and looked up to him "Raze, why are you angry?" she asked looking a little worried, but she had already made it clear no matter the reason she was not going back there, not again. "we only have an hour or so left so don't get angry"

When the shift ended they headed home, Tired and hungry she sought out the ktichen for food thinking a little she gave a light yawn and stretched her arms above ehr head.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:25 am

Raze looks at her and says, "You are so stubborn. You are just a kid and you have endured so much. When someone tries to help you, you don't let them in." When they got home, he went to go take a shower. He went to the bathroom without a word and locked the door behind him. He stripped down and got in an extra hot shower to help him calm down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:34 am

She sighed, finding herself something to eat she didn’t understand why he was so angry, she found it hard letting anyone help her, she wasn’t used to it at all and it would take her a little time. She sighed and went to bed thinking to herself being careful since he would end up reading her mind again. She looked to her old cloak which she had kept with her partly because it was her sisters before they took it off her.

She thought briefly, sighing she did not think about it pulling her cloak on she went outside on her own making no sound, thinking everything over carefully, very carefully.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:53 am

Outside some of the lab rats are watching the place waiting fo Mizuki to leave the protection of the barrier. One of the lab rats was Drake. But he was not there for the same reason the others were. He slowly makes his way towards her and says, "Mizuki you need to go back inside."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next