The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Gil with his arm wrapped around Ella says, "We go to my brothers home. He went rouge after being framed for something they couldn't even tie him to. It broke my fathers heart but he had no say in the matter." He lead her into a huge golden field and says, "His house is some where out here BlackFlame will alert us when he has spotted his house." He walks her through the field of golden tall grass. Gil reached for his Katana as he looked around the field he didn't pull it out but he still kept one hand on Ella. "Stay close to me there are creatures in here."
[img]The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) - Page 9 Anime[/img]
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Ella stays close to him and says, “Okay…” She walks with him calmly as they keep an eye out for any creatures that wish to do them harm. She asks, “So why does your brother live surrounded by a field?” Her eyes keep going in every direction to make sure nothing was following them. Ella was not sure why anyone would live near this field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:31 am

Gil looks at her and says, "It is a place where he can't be found without great effort and he is the only person who knows how to navigate the fields." He looked around as he pulled Ella behind him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:35 pm

Ella stays close to him and says, “Something is following us but I can’t tell what it is.” She starts to laugh softly as something licks at her foot softly. She looks down at her feet and sees some kind of creature that looks like a wolf pup licking her foot and wagging its tail at her. It looks up at her and lets out a strange bark. She picks it up and asks, “What is this thing?” It has a mix of fur and scales on its body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Gil looks at her and says, "You shouldn't pick up random creatures in the wild espically babies." He looks around as he hears the high pitch cry of his Black Flame. He looks up as his phenix circled above this area. Gil grabs Ella's hand and runs to the spot he finds his brothers hidden cabin.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:52 pm

Ella looks at him as they run to his brother’s hidden cabin. She says, “Well it is kind of hard when the little thing is trying to crawl into my lap.” The pup looks at her and licks her face and she giggles happily. “Hey I know I am a little dirty but I don’t need a tongue bath from a baby.” She laughs as it barks at her loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:14 pm

Gils hand shoots down and covers the pups mouth. He then hears a strange noise and he grabs the pup and drops the pup on her lap and then snatches up Ella in his arms and leaps back as thousands of swords shoot out of the hut and from the ground of the hut. An elf that looked just like Gil except his hair was black and his eyes where crystal blue. He held in his hand a chinesse broad sword. Gill landed about twenty meters away from the hut. His brother looks around wit a sturn glare his eyes trun to sahpare blue as he looks into a pair of crystal green eyes truning back to emerald green. He looks at Gil and says, "What are you doing here? And who is she?" Gil stands up as the swords melt into little puddles of water. He finally turns and helps Ella up and says, "Our entire kingdom was whiped out during my abstance." He looksa t Ella and says, "This is Ella the Kings daughter and my new ally." Gil looks at Ella and says, "Ella met Fhris. My twin brother."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Ella looks at Gil and Fhris a moment unsure what to say. She says, “Hello Fhris.” She was unsure what to do. Maybe this man would not like her. She looks down at the strange wolf pup in her arms as it licks her fingers. Her pink eyes look into its for a moment. She shakes her head ignoring the thoughts going through her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Fhris glares at the pup and then at Ella as she says hello he looks at Gil. "So brother what brings you too me." Gil reachs out and lightly nudges Ella behind him. She is now one of us and I need a place to stay so that I can regroup." He grips his katana as he noticed his brothers long sword had yet been realesed since his brother walked out of the hut. He looks at his brother and says, "I won't be in your hair to long I just need two day at max." Fhris smirks and says, "Keep that damn animal out of my stuff and you can stay for as long as a week." He opens his arms and the two brothes hug. Gil reaches back and grabs Ella's hand as Fhris leads the way into the house.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Ella follows them calmly as she holds the pup. She watches the boys a moment. The pup curls up into a ball. She starts practicing her magic keeping to herself. The pup stays in her arms being very still. Ella figured the two boys needed to bond again. She sighs as she thinks about her mother a moment wondering if this is what her mother wanted for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Fhris and Gil talk for about an hour on what had happened. Gil then says, "Brother I am glad you are alive but I think that if you had been home this could have been prevented." Fhris smiles and says, "Yes this is tru if it hadn't have been for the whole banshing me inccident." Gil laughs and says, "Well if you weren't so busy killing preist you wouldn't have been banshied." Fhris laughs even louder and says, "If I had of beat you in rock paper sisccor you would be the banished one." Gil laughs as him and his brother laugh over old memories. Fhris then darts up and into another room he then returns with food and says, "How rude of me not to offer some food to my guest. He gives Ella a plate and Gill a plate. He then leaves and returns with a bone. He tosses the bone to the litle pubby. "Ella right." Fhris looks at Ella and says, "Do you kno that the creature you are holding is a Drolf. A dragon wolf puppy face of a wolf and hind quaters of a dragon."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Ella takes the plate a moment and looks down at the pup asleep on her lap looking closely at it. Now that she was staying put, she did know what this creature was. A picture of an adult one was in her mother's book. She says, "Yes I know that he is a drolf. But I do not understand why it found its way over to me. I mean it should have a mother looking for him." She eats her food calmly and then puts her plate aside. The pup needed to eat but he looked too cute in his sleep to wake him up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Fhris glares at Gil and says, "Here people over took our kingdom thus they didn't have the time to learn about the land." Fhris looks at her and says, "Because of people like you the poor creatures don't stand a chance." Gil slams his hand on the table and says, "Don't talk to her like that Fhris." Fhris smiles and raises his hand. He then looks at Ella and says, "I apologize for my comment I of all people should know that not all people are a like."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:22 am

Ella looks at the two boys a moment unsure what to say. She looks at Fhris and says, "My father was one of the people you speak of but I am not. I tried my best to help the people of this land that lived through these harsh times only to become slaves to others. Each time I went through hell for it. So until you know the whole story, do not pass your judgement on me." She then gently strokes the pup's back to ease his dreams a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Fhris glares at the small girl and then smirks he turns to Gil. "My banishment has been very good to me" Gil smiles and says, "Yes you have. For one you never would have apologized and for two if someone snapped at you after you apologized you would have killed them." Fhris glares at Ella but then smiles. "Just some friendly advice if I apologize which I porbably will never do again. Don't bite my head off." He then stands up and walks into his room. Gil looks at Ella and says, "He truly has gotten better. His attitude use to be twenty times worse."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:08 pm

Ella looks at Gil and says, "I did not mean to bite his head off but you both have judged me for another person's actions. And you needed me to get mean to you verbally in order for you to get the point." She looks in his eyes a moment and then his brother. She says to Fhris calmly bowing her head, "I am sorry for being so rude to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:04 am

Gil looks at Ella and smiles and says, "Let him pout and shout all night if he wants." Fhris looks at him and then closes his door. Gil smiles at Ella and says, "He never forgave anybody or got over his banishment and with our kingdom gone he feels lost almost as if he has lost the only thing left for him to do." He reaches over and grabs Ella's hand and says, "He just needs some time."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9