The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Ella looks at him and asks, “How do you plan on making me stay put? I am too stubborn to stay and listen to orders.” She looks at the dead creature. She asks, “You could not just leave the poor thing alone?” She sits up some not wanting to rest at all. She was too curious about the look in his color changing eyes.

Back to top Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:03 pm

Gil looks at her and starts the fire and places the hog on it. Then he points off into the distance. As Ella turned he leaped into the air so that she wouldn't see him as she turned back around his arms were around her and his legs around hers. "Now you don't go anywhere no matter how hard you struggle." He smiles and lightly palces his head on her chin and says, "Now relax and let your mucles regain their strength let your lungs fill with air again and most important of all relax your pretty little body." He smirks in her ear.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:11 pm

Ella blushes deeply and says, “Why are you paying attention to my body?” She was a bit taken back by him calling her body pretty. She had never been told that before by anyone. She looks at him waiting for an answer wondering what he might say or do. Especially what he might do to her. She looks in his eyes some still wondering what he’s thinking about when he looks at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:31 pm

Gil looks at her and says, "I am an elf we pay attention to the things around us and say things the way we see them. You will get use to it not only that but you will also start to do it your self." He looked her right back into her eyes. "I can't but look the draw me in." He smiles an says, "What can I say I am an elf that enjoys beauty." He starts to release her. "You won't try to run will you."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:43 pm

Ella sighed and said, “I won’t run but I will at least stand once in a while.” She looks at him with a smile and leans forward to kiss him gently on the cheek. She says, “I don’t see how you can see any beauty in me Gil. But I do see some in you.” She lies down on his shirt and closes her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Gil stand up and watches her lay her head down and close her eyes. "Gil replies later. "I didn't say I swa the beauty in you all thought I am sure it is there but I have seen the beauty that is you." He walks over to the fire still rubbing his cheek after her kiss. He waits for the hog to finish cooking before he returns to Ella's side waving an huge chunk of meet over her head.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:01 pm

“I am not beautiful and there is nothing you can say or do to make me think otherwise.” She said as she let sleep cover over her. Ella opens her eyes as she could smell the food. She sits up slowly and tries to get the food from him. She groaned as she felt pain go through her body again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:07 pm

Gil smirks at her. "So beautiful but in so much pain." He smiles at her and says, "I will make you an deal if you admit your beauty I will feed you and if your nice I may even bathe you." He smiles and lowres the meat and raise it back up in fornt of her several times waiting on his awnser. "I am waiting beautiful one."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Ella groans and says, “But if I were to admit it, it would be a lie. I can’t lie.” She looks at the food and groans as her stomach growls. She looks at the food and says, “I guess I am beautiful in your eyes but not my own.” She gets fast enough and steals the food out of his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Gil groans some. "You are as stubboron as an elf that is for sure." He smiles and says, "In the morning we leave." He lays down in fornt of her and watches her eat. "Why is it you don't see your self as beautiful. At one point in time you were an princess that doesen't mean much of anything becuase I have seen my fair share of ugly princess. But you are the most beautiful princess I have ever seen." He smirks at her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:31 pm

(Don’t forget the other role-play.) Ella says, “You know darn well why Gil. When people see me, they usually only see my mother or my title. I am never seen for me. That hurts me like crazy.” She lies back down and looks at the sky for a while. She asks, “Will we ever be able to stop running and find a new home?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Gil looks at her. "I have never meet your mother or cared that you are an princess beauty is beauty and that is how I see it." He then crawled over and says, "We will find an new home soon." He stands up and says, "We aren't to far from it know about tow days and we will be there."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Ella looks at him with a calm smile for a moment. She asks, “So you really think I’m beautiful despite my anger issues and stuff?” She blushes as he crawls closer to her and she sits up some. Her eyes turned a light pink color as she looked at him. This gave away the fact that she really liked Gil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:07 pm

Gil notice the change in her eye color. Gil laughs at Ella. "Yes you are beatuiful but right now you are screwed." He laughs again. "The first time you eye color changes that is the color it stays that color." He helps her up and says, "Don't worry the pink fits you." He kisses her cheek and starts pakcing stuff up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:15 pm

Ella looks at him and groans some as he laughs at her. She was caught off guard by him kissing her cheek. She gets up slowly and helps him pack things up. She looked at Storm’s grave a moment as she thought about something. She sits down by the grave and takes a special necklace off her neck before placing it on the grave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Gil walked over to the gave and looked at the necklace then kicked an bunch of sand on it and before Ella could react he scooped her up with one quick sweep and leaped into the air and shoots an fire ball out of his hand and wathed as it turned the sand on top of the necklace into solid glass. When the landed he looks at her and says, "You or anybody else will ever forget the might horse know as storm."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Ella blushed deeply as he scooped her up in his arms. She says, “You are being a pain.” She gets out of his arms and looks around uneasy. She says calmly, “We need to leave now. Something big is coming our way.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Gil looks and says, "We should move it but you are not to be doing anything extra to your body so follow me." Gil leads her to an sand dune and says another spell the sand cleared an made an whole for the both of theml Gil walks in and takes Ella's hand and helps her into the sand dune. The sand returns to it orginal postion but they were perfectly safe.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:28 pm

Ella looks at him as a strange large animal passed by them. She looks at the animal as it passes them. It was a full grown phoenix seemed to be looking for something, but its wing has been wounded by something. She looks at Gil and says, “We should get going to somewhere safe.” She takes his hand and they make their way to warm hidden cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Gil smiles and says, "Black Flame I thought I would never see you again." He leaps onto the bird and gives it an huge hug. He noticed its wing almosty instantl. He says another spell and the wing heels most of the way finsihed. He looks at him and says, "Looks like they got you pretty good he was tempeted to turn an glare towards Ells but he knew it wasn't her fault so he controlled him self as he pulled Ella out of the cave. "Ella meet BlackFlame my phenix.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Ella looks at the ground knowing what he was tempted to do. She looks at the phoenix and smiles some before turning away to sit on the ground. She keeps her eyes away from them as she tries to think. Her eyes got teary eyed as she thought about Storm and her running free in the fields back home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:39 pm

Gil smiles until he turns around and goes to her side. "I know you miss your family and your horse too but I think I can make it up to you." He turns and makes an motion towards Black Flame. Black Flame looks up and then turns form blue to soild black with black but heatless flames erupting form it wings. Gil smiles and says, "A rare sight the flames of an black phenix said to be the most beautiful ting ever seen buy man. But i think that who ever said that was wrong." He touches the bottom of her chin and lifts her face up and says, "That person never saw you." He kisses the side of her cheek.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:48 pm

(We don’t seem to talk much anymore. I don’t this is working anymore.) Ella looks at his wings and smiles some as they were beautiful. She blushes deeply as he kisses her cheek and says, “You are such a flirt.” She looks at Black Flames’s wings with a smile. She says, “You were going to glare at me for what happened to him...”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:44 pm

Gil looks up and says, "I could never glare at you for something you didn't do. I will not lie to you the thought crossed my mind. But I knew if anybody deserved the glare it was your father and not you." He wraps his arm around her shoulder and says, "Come on we have to get out of here." He grabs Black flames reains and says something in an elven language. BlackFlame flies off but not to far from them. Gil take Ella's hand and leads her out of the desert.

((Don't over do it Ariyah I have been very busy I actaully quit talking period for two weaks after the death of my dog of 14 years. I think we have both just been really busy lately so we have had any time to talk so just give it some time we will talk more I promise.))
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:05 pm

(I can’t help it. I have had a really bad day and I have no one to talk to.) Ella follows him quietly as she did not feel like talking at all. Her eyes close as she feels her heart rate pick up pace as he kept her warm with just his touch. She asks after a while, “Where are we going now?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next