The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Gil follows her. "When you get to the potion do not touch it. An elven spell must be said over it otherwise you minus well drink lava because it will melt everything in you form the inside out." He moves through the tunnel following Ella's every step.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:24 am

Ella nodded and made her way to the potion slowly. The floor was shaky and hard to move on. She says, “Watch your step Gil. I don’t know how safe this floor is.” She moved with caution as she got to the potion. Ella stopped at the potion and waited for him to make it to her side. Blood dripped for her side as a scar reopened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:42 pm

Gil looked at her. "I don't think that spell did it's job the way it was suppose to." He said a spell over the potion it turned form a clear bubbly liquid to a green still liquid. He takes Ella's hand and places it in the water it turns into the color of her eyes as a lighter brighter color as if it were crystal. "Now take you hands cup them together in the liquid and drink it quickly we have little time before they realize what is going on." He waited for Ella to drink the liquid and he gaurede the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:14 am

Ella looked at him unsure what to do. She looked at the potion uneasy for a moment. She felt a fluttering in her stomach. "Now take you hands cup them together in the liquid and drink it quickly we have little time before they realize what is going on." Gil said. She took the potion in her hands like he said and drank it quickly. The potion made her body jolt as it took effect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:57 pm

Gil heard noises heading their way his eyes started to glow a crsytal green instead of just being crysatl green. He gripped his sword as he knew what the noise was. He looked at Ella as her body jolted. "Here they come I will meet them at the entrance when that potion kicks in come up their and tap me on the shoulder as he runs to the entrance and slaughters every thing in his way to the entrance of that tunnel.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Ella took a moment as her body adjusted to the potion. She came up behind him and tapped his shoulder. Her eyes kept going from icy blue to blood red. She says to him, “Come I know a way out of here.” She takes his hand and leads him through a hidden tunnel through the floor. She holds his hand calmly as they run to the light at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:35 am

Gil felt something wrong and stopped running even as she pulled he didn't move. He snatched her back into his arms. "Stay here." He runs out the cave entrance as he sees an army of Drakes and Orci making their way to the cave as they battled. The armies go as far back as the eye could see. "He motioned for Ella to come to him. "Your test is complete you got us in and out of the cave." He takes her hand. "I want you to cut through the woods and stay out of harms way I am going to draw them away from you get to the top of the mountain they won't follow you there I will meet up with you at the top at evening." He let go of her hand and charged into the armies and sliced down a few of them as he leaped into the woods on the opposite away from Ella.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:31 am

Ella looks at him and nods. She goes where Gil tells her to go. She calls Storm and gets on his back quickly. He takes off in a quiet run. When they stop, her eyes were calm as she waited for him. She sits down on the ground with her eyes closed. Storm stands next to her with calm eyes. He seemed to notice the change in Ella.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Gil was figting off the last of the enimeis that had chased him away from Ella. He then circled around and ran to the far side of the two armies and ran behind their huge fight slicing down anybody that saw him. Then he made a run for Ella he raced through the woods to see if she was okay when he came up on him and saw she waw fine he relaxed and walked over and sat down next to her. "Are you okay Ella." He said a his breath a little heavy.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Ella looks him and nods slowly. She says, “I’m fine…” She gave him some food and a drink of water so he could have something to help him catch his breath. She looks at Storm as he takes a drink from the river. She says, “You should have let me fight with you or something. You look so tired Gil.” She works on finding a way through the forest without them having to fight their way out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:37 am

Gil glared at her. "No your part was over to ask you to keep fighting with out you having an full understanding of the poweres is like asking you to kill yourself." He stood up and grabed his horse by the reains. "You shouldn't question when I tell you to do something I am trying to make sure that you live the next few days are going to be really rough on your body from it adopting to the change of the gift you have just been given. The last thing you need is to have war scars and brusies flaing up because you fought more than you should and scine we don't have a place to return to you won't have a safe place to rest up." Gil cleans his blade and jumps up on his horse. "Come on we ride out now." He says while wating for her to get on her horse.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:19 pm

Ella looks at him a moment and gets on her horse. She says, “I know where we can go and rest for a while. However, you can’t mention my father around the town or all hell will break loose on me. Not because they hate me, but because they are angry with my father.” She led the way for two days to a small but busy town. Everyone bowed to her as they headed to the inn. The keeper asks her, “What brings you here Ella?” She says, “We need to stay here to rest. The villagers should not speak of me and my friend being here.” He nodded and everyone took a vow of silence to protect them. Then the keeper gave them the grand room to rest in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Gil smiled as Ella put the whole town in check he got of his horse and stumbled as he grabed the reains and pulled himself up. He patted the horse on the nose. "Good job boy." He used the everything in his reach to get into the building he had and injury he was hiding but he was having problems hiding it. The arrow that went threw his shoulder when he saved Ella had broken bone and the bone got in his blood stream and was tearing muscles through out his body then it stopped in his right thigh.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:35 pm

Ella looks at him and sees his pain. She made him get on the room’s bed. Her hands glowed blue and she fixed his every wound. When she was done, she ended up fainting and hitting the floor. Blood came from her mouth as she laid there on the floor. Her body was not adjusting as quickly to the change as she wanted. She needed time to rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Gil leaped up and picked up the unconcious Ella he lays her on the bed. The potion was adjusting to her body but she stressed her self to much and it was doing a toll on he body. He runs his fingers throught her hair as he says a spell to stop the entrnal bleeding thanks to her using to much energy to heal him she was in for a rough night. Adjusting to that poiton with no energy would take a huge toll on her body and possibly beat the crap out of her from the inside out.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:42 am

Ella woke up at his touch and looked at his face. She can easily tell that he is all better. She looks into his eyes and says, “I hope you are better now…” Her voice is weak and tired from giving him her energy to heal him. Her blonde hair fell to her shoulders as she moved to find a comfy spot to sleep. Her body ached as she tried to calm her body down so she can adjust to the potion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Gil looked at her. "I am sorry to say this but you are in for a rough night." He kisses her forehead and says take my hand I won't be sleeping this night and if you need anything just squeeze even if you are just in pain." He rubs his hand over the top of her head and whispers in her ear. "Good night."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Ella nods and goes to sleep because she is too tired to stay awake any longer. After a few hours, her body went into extreme pain. She clenched onto his hand as she could not bared the pain very well. Her body shook like she was having a seizer. She let out small screams and whimpers in her sleep. Blood went out of her mouth as the pain increased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:51 pm

Gil was constantly saying spells over her his eyes turned that glowing crystal color again they only did this when he was pushing extreme power and he couldn't stop morining was only hours away and Gil was running out of spells to say so he started saying the same spells over hoping to stop the enternal bleeding.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:59 pm

Ella’s eyes shot open and she pushed him away from her. Her body started to glow purple as the potion was finally accepted by her body. She soon began to heal very quickly and her eyes turned gold as she turned to look at him. She was still glowing purple as she looks at him. She says, “I feel weird now…” She slowly makes her body sit up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:55 pm

Gil put his hand on her stomach and gental forced her back down. "You need to rest. Calm your body the gift is now part of you." Gil stood up and says, "You will have an easy life from know on." He goes over to his bed and lays down. "You won't have to many more problems out of anybody else. Your fighting your power your spells have all improved greatly but the rest you have to do for yourself." He close his eyes as he tries to drift off into the sunrise.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:02 am

Ella nods and says, “Okay…” She sits on the bed and stares at the sky. She watches the clouds move in the sky and the sun shines brightly. She moves the curtains so he could sleep in the darkness of the room. She then went down to a place where she could practice her magic and become stronger. She looks around the village and puts a barrier around it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Gil was laying down when he felt cold steel on his neck. He didn't open his eyes he just laid their he didn't even flinch. Then he waited to her a voice but as he felt the steel being pressed harder against his throat. So he moved out the way as the sword went into the bed and Gil flipped the person over the bed and onto the floor he leaps up and puts the sword on their chest.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:12 pm

Ella’s eyes shot open when she could smell blood on the ground. She went to Gil’s side and saw more warriors attacking him like crazy. She focuses her energy in her hands and shot down the fighters. They went flying back and hit the wall. Her body was still sore so it is a little hard for her to move. She gets to Gil’s side with a hidden smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:42 pm

Gil smiles as Ella walks into the room. He turns his focus back to the man. "You better be happy she came. She just saved everyman in this rooms life. "So who are you and what are you doing her." He says as he pressed the man's sword in his neck. Gil's smile disappered as his eyes turned crystal green. "I only ask once and if you don't tell me I will kill everyone in this room." The man says, "We are mercs and that is all I can says anything else and I put my whole squad in harms way." Gil looks at him and says, "I understand but if you come after me again your squad will be wiped out." He turns and throws the sword out the window. "We have to leave Ella now."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next