The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:25 pm

Gil looked at Storm. "Back away from her it is hard enough trying to get the fever to go down with out you licking and leaning on her." He stared to climb a tree and get a good hiding spot and a good look out spot. He came back down with some organes. He feed her orange after oragne. "You will be fine but we will have to do our recon mission a little later than tomorrow."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:41 am

Ella looks at him as she eats the oranges slowly. She stops and says, “I am sorry about this. I have always gotten sick easily. I am such a weakling.” She looks up at the trees and looks back at Gil. She knew she would be okay as long as she did not push herself too hard. That always seems to be her problem when she gets sick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:30 pm

Gil looked at her. "Don't worry about it as long as you aren't trying to kill yourself I don't care." He went to get some more oragnes and went to go get some fire wood. "As much as I didn't want to start a fire I didn't have a choice you need some warm food in your body."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:40 pm

Ella looks at him as he goes to start a fire. She says, “Still I am sorry.” She ate the oranges when he brought them to her. She then slowly got up and went to the river with Storm’s help. She ripped off a strip of her dress and dipped into the water. She then wrapped the strip around her head to help bring down the fever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:59 am

Gil looks at her. "Quit aplogizing you aren't invisible." He started the fire and watched her go to the river. Gil gets up and walks over to the river and picks her up and carries her back to the campsite. "You are not suppose to be moving around rest and let your body heal." He then looks at Storm. "And you are not suppose to be encoruging her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:57 am

Ella blushed deep red when he picked her up and carried her back to camp. She was not use to being carried anymore. Storm huffed at him and laid down by the warm fire. The flames let heat bounce off them and start to warm up Ella’s body. She looks at Gil as she begains to get warm. She says, “Thanks for starting a fire.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:37 pm

Gil looked back at her. "Yeah well hoepfully you missing won't encourge those gaurds of your father to come looking for you." Gil took his hand and rubbed it down Ella's forehead to her cheek. "Get some sleep you are going to need to rest up." He turned and tended to the fire.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:43 pm

Ella looks at him as she lays her head down. She says, “The guards are more loyal to me than my father. If they find me missing from the castle, they will leave my father and seek work elsewhere until they find me again.” She looks at the sky for a while and then closed her eyes to sleep. Storm got up and cuddled up to her to keep the wind from hitting on her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:21 am

Gil smiked some and then stood up and started to strectch. "You forget one deatail." He looked back at Ella. "Me... the fact that I took you and fled means that for now your father is the good guy and your gaurds will come charging in looking for you. They will think that I kidnapped you and are holding you hostage." He turned his head and looked at a few more smoke trails in the sky. "Those are other fires I started so that it would be harder for them to track the smoke of this fire back to us."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:59 am

Ella nods as her eyes stayed towards the sky. She then goes to sleep as she was too weak to stay awake any longer. Her breathing turned shallow and weak. When morning came, Ella woke up to find her body was unwilling to move. The weather must have changed for the worst. She looks at Gil and could tell something was wrong just by the look on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Gil was next to her his eyes were that crystal green again. "They are coming up on us." He looked at Ella. When he realized she wasn't moving. He picked her up. "We have to move or we are in big trouble." He placed her on storms back and hoped on. "Go Storm we have to get out of here." They took off cutting through the forest.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:56 am

Ella woke up feeling like she was moving. She looks around as she sees knights and guards following them. She sat up on Storm as a knight came up beside her. She smiled as she knew this knight was on her side. When she out ran the other knights, they stopped. The knight took off his helmet and his long hair fell down to his shoulders. He looks at her and says, “Ella you should have just let me kill the bastard instead of this.” Ella says, “Gil kind of surprised me by doing this. I…” The knight stiffened. He asks, “Why do you know the elf’s name?” She says, “Eric it’s no big deal.” She looks around as she starts to look for Gil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:08 pm

There was a roar through the woods as Gil had fallen behind to stop the knights. He rembered how Ella said she knew a lot of the guards so he tried not to kill them so he didn't use his sword. He used solid gold bo-staff. He wasn't trying to kill but injury the knights he was fast and swift with it. Some of the guards didn't even see it coming till it was the last second. He was taking out knight after knight. He was unstoppable the knights weren't fast enough or strong enough to even stand a chance against Gil.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:35 pm

Ella heard small screams as she rode towards Gil. She knew that a knight was waiting for a chance to shoot him down. Ella got in the way of the arrow as soon as it got near Gil. The arrow went into her chest, just inches from piercing her heart. Ella yells, “STOP IT NOW!!!” The knights instantly stopped moving. She fell to her knees and held her chest as poison went through her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Gil turned and grabed the arrow. "Ella brace your self." When he felt her mucles tense up he pulled the arrow out. He placed his hand on her chest. "Ella this is going to sting." He whispered in her ear an spell. The venom was being forced out of the wound and formed a sphere in the palm of his hand. He threw it on the ground and then said. "Okay this might hurt a little more. He whispered another spell. The wound started to heal but the process is very painful. He placed her head on his shoulder and says, "Bite down this going to be extremely painful and I will be okay just bite down." And t he process started.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:14 am

Ella cried out as the poison began to come out of her wound. Eric did not trust Gil one bit. He never trusts anyone around Ella. She cried out again bit down hard on Gil’s shoulder as pain went through her body. Waves of pain went through her body like crazy. Tears went down her face. She glared at the man that shot the arrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:11 pm

Gil didn't move as Ella's teeth sank into his shoulder. Finally the pain was over and she was fully recoverd he rudded her head to let her know it was over. "You can stop bitting me now unless you just can't help it. Do what you need but if you taste blood it dosen't matter I will be fine you are the one in question.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:57 pm

Ella let go of his shoulder as soon as the pain left her body. The guards all bowed to her and waited for the command of their princess. She says, “You will report to my father that Gil and I are dead. Then you all can quit serving my father and help us fix the damage that’s been done.” Two bodies appeared as they looked like Ella and Gil. The guards nod and take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:25 am

Gil looked at his shoulder and then at Ella. "Wow... are you at least feeling better than before." He looked into her eyes. His forest green again. "Are you sure that all of your knights are loyal to you." He took her hand as he started to lead her to their horses. "Are you sure they are going to be able to trust them."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:38 am

Ella nods and says, “Yes we can trust them.” She blushes as he looks at her. She asks, “Your eyes keep changing color. What does it mean when your eyes are forest green?” She gets to the horses as she waits for him to answer her question. She got up on her horse as she activated a special gem that kept the guards from disobeying her orders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Gil looked at her and says, "They are an elf thing. And that gem is why I don't trust them. They know about that gem and the first one that gets rid of his gunning for you. To force a man to obey after he has pledged his loyalty to you can turn him against you." He hopped on the hores and took off leading Ella to a cliff in the woods so she can see everything.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:25 pm

Ella looks at him and sighed. She took the gem in her hands and crushed it in her hands. She sat on the cliff looking at the guards. She says, “They never swore loyalty to me. They did for my mother.” She watched as Eric stopped serving her father. Ella then saw something on his shoulder. He had a royal birth mark. Eric has the same mark she did. He is her older brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:13 pm

Gil turned his horse around and started off in the other direction. "Then he is safe your father will not kill the heir to his throne with you missing." He turned around. "Are you coming with me or do you feel safer now that your knights are supposivley here to protect you." He turned to face her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:13 am

Ella smiled and followed after him. She says, “I rather go with you. If you don’t mind, I really want to see the world. Plus Eric deserves a kingdom. The guards will serve him much better than me. He has earned his right to the throne. ” She looked ahead of them as the wind blew lightly against her body. She was about to go, when Eric appeared again. He gets in her way. He asks, “Why won’t you stay?” She looks in his eyes and says, “I don’t want to stay at a place where I am always compared to mom and you. I want to see new place and make a name for myself I guess.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:10 pm

Gil looked at her and then Eric. "Take care of my land if you don't I will destroy this whole area. I wreather destroy this land then watch it get destroyed." He turned his horse and started off in the other direction.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next