The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Ella looks at him and nods. She goes to the horses and gets their things strapped to the horses. She really did not want to leave yet, but she would to protect the people of the village. She got on Storm’s back and waited for Gil to join her. The barrier was still up so those fighters had to have been here before she put it up.

Back to top Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:32 am

Gil walked out the door and onto his horse. "Come on I don't know where you want to go from her it is your call. I have already seen most of the world and don't really care where we go from here." He pulled his horse around as they stared for out of town. Gil gripped his katana as he looked around and they made their way outside of the town.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Ella leads the way out of town. She can sense a lot of new things with her new abilities. She can hear the water flowing through the trees’ roots. She says to herself, “Strange usually you see more creatures roaming outside the town.” Storm let out a huff to knock her out of her thoughts. She pats his neck with a smile. He slightly leans into her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:46 pm

Gil pulls up next to her and stops his horse. "Before we go any futher I need to ask you something." He pulls in close to her. "I don't need and anwser now but this needs to be said." He looks right at Ella. "Are you prepared to give up your name." He looks at her and rears his horse. "We must go more assassin's approach.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:49 am

Ella looks at him and says, “What do you mean by give up my name?” She could hear the assassins coming. She looks at him a moment and says, “Follow me and keep up me. You don’t want to get lost where we’re going. And whatever you do, don’t talk or touch anything that you see.” She takes off like a bat out of hell. She heads towards a thick forest. The trees moved to make a path for her to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Gil stayed on her heels he was following on his horse as the trees moved he stayed even closer to her. He was right on her ankels. Then he turned and looked to see if someone was following them. He was right on her ankels just waiting to see where she was leading him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:15 am

The men that were following them are now getting eaten by the creatures of the mystic forest. Ella leads him to a hidden cabin. She dismounts Storm and says, “Get inside the cabin and rest a while.” She takes the harnesses of the horses and the bits as well. She says to them, “Here the both of you can run free. Go have some fun. We will call for you if we need you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:34 pm

Gil opened the cabaing door and threw his saddle on the floor and then he took the blanket and placed it on top of the saddle and laid his head down. He closed his eyes tires to dirft off to sleep. His head started to nodd and he fell straight to sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:43 am

Ella comes in and goes to her bed. Blood dripped from her side from an open wound that she had got from her father. The scars on her body were opening up a lot more. Her eyes close as she gets on her bed. She goes to sleep with a groan as she ignores the pain. The next morning, she wakes up cold and full of aches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:30 am

Gil was up and noticed the blood on he bed so he started heating up clothes to place on her wounds and when she awoke he had just finished getting his gauze ready to wrap her wounds. He looked at her and says, "Lay your head on your pillow and rest you are in for a long and painfull day those wounds need to be wrapped and right now I don't want to take the chance of using magic when we have the time to let it heal the right way." He picked up the warm water full of rags and says, "I am sorry to ask you this but I need you to left up your shirt so I can get to the wounds."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:49 am

Ella moves her shirt up so he could do what he needs to do. She does not make as sound as pain goes through her body. She says, “I am not going to lay here and rest all day.” She sits up after he is done and looks at him. She groans and goes to put on some clean clothes on. She puts on a silk dress that won’t bother her wounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Gil cut her off. "You try so hard to be an warrior that your not you try to ignore pain you try to not let anything hold you back." He points to the bed.
"That is where you will be for the day and stay there." He looked her face to face and says, "Go lay down." His voice was low like it was when the first meet and he was in the cage.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Ella looks at him and shakes her head. She says, “You don’t scare me and I am not staying in that bed. So leave me be.” There was no way he was going to make her stay there without pinning her to the bed and staying with her in the bed. She starts to walk towards the door of the cabin so she could go pick some fruit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:05 pm

Gil grabbed her arm pulled her in and spun her around at the same time and when she got to him he took her legs from under her and walked her over to the bed and dropped her on the bed face first. "You are just as stubbron and stupid as my ex." He let out a painfull sigh. "Don't make me tie you down. You don't have to stay in the bed but you will not leave this cabin." His voice still low like when the first meet. But it didn't sound like hate but more like concern. He garbed his blade. I will return with some fruit." He opened the door and sat down next to the door and buried his face in his hands.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:14 pm

Ella groans and gets up again. She says more to herself than anyone else, “I don’t see why he cares. I am nothing to him.” She paces through the cabin. Storm puts his through the open window. She says with a groan, “Don’t look at me like that. I don’t like him that way…” Storm did not seem to buy it. (I did a lot of standing yesterday and I dyed my hair.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:57 pm

Gil stands up and wipes his face his eyes where now puffy and teary eyed he cut down some fruit and went into the cabin. He placed the fruit on the table and goes and lays down on his bed and makes sure he faced the wall oppsite of Ella. He closes his eyes and says, "The friut is fresh eas as much as you want just don't leave the cabin." He tried to sleep but failed yet again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Ella got up and ate the fruit quickly. When she was full, she laid down with Gil. She says, “I know you don’t like me. But when I’m ill or hurt, I like to cuddle up to someone. Can I cuddle up to you?” Her voice was shaky and shy. She looks at him calmly awaiting his answer. Her body ached with every move she made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:16 pm

Gil opened his eyes and started to turn to face her then just said, "I don't care." Then he went back to his first postion still not facing her. He looks out the window and into the sky and says, "I can't sleep so don't spend the night asking me if I am sleep because I won't be."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:30 pm

Ella looks at him and got away from him. She did not like how he was acting. She goes to her bed and lies down. Her eyes turn cold as she starts to think about things. She closes her eyes and curls into a ball. Ella was in a bad mood now. He was pushing on her last nerve. She ends up going to sleep alone,

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:03 pm

Gil gets up the next morning. He didn't sleep at all. He got up and realized that she was still sleep he was still in his droppy mood he walks over to Ella. Then he went and gots some more fruit and then he returned to Ella's bed. He sits down and rubs here head. "Wake up Ella." He pulled out a fruit and waited for her to wake.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Ella looks at him and says, “Go away…” She was not going to deal with him today. She gets up and dresses in clean clothes. She then went outside and got on Storm’s back. She says to Gil before they leave, “I will be back in a few hours. Don’t bother following.” She was clearly mad at him. They went off into the forest and went to the river.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:15 pm

Gil got up on his horse and rode deep into the woods he needed a fight this girl was pissing him off. She was a beautiful girl he loved spending time with her but everytime he looked at her all he could see was his people being slaughtred like pigs for a fest. He didn't want that to get in the way of what was know his new friend and travel partner. Also with the someone that had the chance to pe so much more.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Ella gets of Storm’s back and looks at her reflection. She thinks, “Am I not pretty enough for him? Am I not strong enough?” She never really paid attention to her looks before she met Gil. And she does not get why he is so moody. She gets back on Storm’s back and looks for Gil. She finds him and asks, “What is your deal lately? You are cold to me at least that’s what it feels like to me. And I get mad when I feel people don’t want me around.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:11 am

Gil was standing with his katana out but the blade went down his arm. He was in a defensive postion. He turned around and looked at Ella. "Can you give me a little while to do something." Then a huge spider came out of the woods Gil leaped into the air and swung his blade landing right behind the spider. The spider turned around to attack Gil but right after that it just fell in half. "Gil walks over to Ella and helps her off of her horse. "Gil looks right into her eyes and then says, "Every time I look at you I see her and then the rest of them. They are no longer here and it may not have been your fault but I can't help it." He took her by the shoulders and then pulled her into him. "I don't know what to do everyone I knew and loved is now dead or missing."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:52 am

Ella looks in his eyes and says, “I understand…” She looks at the ground sadly and says, “I can’t fix what my father did to your people. I wish I could every day, but I can’t.” She let’s some tears that she has been holding back fall. She looks back up at him a moment. Her side starts bleed again, but she knows what to do now. She puts her hand on the wound and it heals as her hand glows blue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next