The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:13 am

Ella hugged her brother good-bye and followed after him quickly. Eric went off and started to fix up the kingdom. He would take good care of the land. He has always loved nature. So she could not see him ever hurting the land. She looks at Gil a moment with a smile. She seemed to like him greatly. Even though he was an elf and her just a mortal.

Back to top Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:50 am

Gil was at the top of the mountain waiting for her. When she caught up he looked at her. "Do you still wish to know the knowledge of my eyes." He reared his horse and started down a trail.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:54 am

Ella says, “Well yes if you are willing to tell me.” She rode beside him easily keeping up with him. She was in a very good mood now that she knew she could be free. She looks at Storm a moment as she hears her huff. Storm brings them close together. Ella asks, “What are you up to Storm? We don’t need to be this close to each other…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:55 am

Gil looked at her. "So you want to hear the story behind my eyes." He felt Ella's leg brush against his and then he realized how close they were he didn't care. He looked at Ella. "You can have eyes like them two. It is an elven journey that ends in the deepest part of an orc cave. It is an test that you have to take when your family feels as if you are ready." He touched her shoulder when she looked at him. "Do you wish to do this journey?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:03 pm

Ella shivered at his touch and nodded. She says, “I want to take this journey.” She looked in his eyes. The flame of her determination flaring through her own eyes. She was not a person you would want to mess with when she makes up her mind. She noticed that he did not care how close they were to each other. She waits for him to tell her more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:29 pm

He looked at Ella and says, "The journey will increase your power, your stealth, your accracy, and even your life expectancy." He looked at her you would live longer than an average human. Also you would be granted power that you could only dream of." He pointed to some mountains in the distance. "That is our destination."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:37 pm

Ella looks at him with a smile and says, “Then let’s get going.” She was in a very good mood. She looks at Storm a moment. She seemed to be tired. She got off Storm’s back and decided to walk on foot. It would help her build up leg strength anyway. She waits for Gil to lead the way as she was stretches her legs so she won’t get cramps later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:28 pm

Gil leaped off of his horse. "Can you call Storm from anywhere?" He asked. "Ella we go on foot from here. The first part is stealth. We will have to sneak all the way to the treasure that you seak. Then we will fight our way out so just shut up leave your horse hear and lets get tho the moutain." His eyes glowing crystal green again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:10 pm

Ella nods and says, “I have no problems calling from anywhere.” She let’s Storm roam free. She was able to handle this. She starts walking to the mountains. She was in no rush. There was no point in rushing herself. That just makes you tired faster. Ella looks at Gil a moment and sees that his eyes have changed color again. She sighs some as the sunlight meets her skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:19 pm

Gil points to a cave as they make their way threw some of the bushes closer and closer to the cave."That is one of the many entrances to the cave. Their are always three guards outside the cave and a camp of them right behind those three." He points at the gurads and looks at Ella. "This is your journey I am your guide thats it I will help you fight your way out I will not protect you one little bit. Every move I make will be your call I won't do anything without your permission." He looks at the cave. "So what are your orders how do you want to get buy these guards. Oh... I forgot to metion I will show you the way to the tresure but you will tell me how to approch the pathways and handle enimes." He looks back at her. "So what do we do know you are now in charge."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Ella looks at him and says, “Oh great talk about pressure.” She focuses on each set of guards. She looks at him a moment as she feels something moving underneath the ground. She says, “We might not have to fight any guards…” A hole silently and quickly appeared beneath her. She fell through the hole with a smile on her face. She landed on an earth serpent. She motions him to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:43 am

Gil hopped on the earth serpent's back and crawled up to Lizabeth. "We won't be able to ride this thing forever it can't go through solide rock and thats all the cave is made of the futher down you go." He crawls next to her. "So what is you next move?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:49 am

Ella looks at him with a groan. She says, “Just hang on.” The serpent made the hole go away and then started to move. It made its way to the cave and stopped. She took out a red stone and it made the cave a hole in the wall. She was using the white good magic her mother taught her. She got off the serpent’s back and slowly makes her way into the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:26 pm

Gil followed his sword at the ready. "The tresure is further down this cave." He waited and scooped the area out for more orc. You need to make this decision and quick. We need to move because they will found us within seconds if we got caught her they will charges us before we know what hit us.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Ella looks around and chooses a direction going on instinct. She sees the creatures behind them. She says a few words in a dead and forgotten langue and three of them turned around. They started to kill the others. She says softly to herself, “Forgive me…” She jumped back when a trap was tripped. Ella got out of the way as spikes shot through the floor. She grabbed Gil before he got hurt. Then when the trap stopped, she kept going without showing any fear at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:36 pm

Gil looked at her after the magic spell she whispered and he saw the damage that happended after that. He follows Ella. He touches her shoulder after the trap had been tripped. "Ella turn back you don't have to guess which way I am your guide and partner dat is all. I can tell you wich way to go and so far you are going the right way but we just tripped a trap they will be expecting us to come this way." He points behind them that is our best choice. This cave is an network off tunnels and we can find our way through another tunnel I know the way through her trust me." He looked at her to see if she would turn around. "Also Ella I need to ask you this who taught you these spells."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Ella turns around and looks at him. She says, “My mother left this weird book behind that only I can open. She wrote me a note saying that she and I are these forms of good sorceresses. It also told me that I had to learn them in order to survive living with my father. So I learned them, just so I have something of my mother no one else could have.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:25 pm

Gil points ahead. "You see that cave at the top. It should lead us straight to the treasure the problem is it acts like a slide and can drop us in on hundreds of enmies." He leaps up into the tunnel it was very small he used his legs to brace himself and helped pulled Ella up. "Your mother tell me her name and describe this women to me." He lets loose of the wall as they slide down the tunnel.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:11 am

Ella looks at him and says, “My mother was named Eleanor just like me. Her maiden name was Eleanor Meriwether. I only know of her through the stories Eric told me as a child. Her hair was almost white instead of blonde. Her eyes always seemed to change color when she would use her magic. He also told me that my mother was great friends with most of your kind and that is where she learned her spells.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:26 am

Gil looked at her. "This is true Eleanor was a great women. Duck!!!" They duck as their heads almost clip a hanging cone. "I meet your mother once she did not take this test I was offred the opprounity to be her guide but she refused to take the test." They were coming up on an light it was the end of the cave. Gil spread his legs and stopped them. "We can contine this later we need to finish this right now." He easily lets them slide inch by inch. "Okay the cave is to small to trun until we can peek out and see what is going on. But the treasure is right below us. This is the only time I can protect you on this whole mission." He looks at her. "So what should we do."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:38 am

Ella says, “I don’t need to be protected Gil.” She could hear the raucous going on. She says, “Let’s go see what his happening. The treasure can wait.” She was not worried about any treasure that she did not need. Greed was not something she had. She peeked out and saw that the orces were fighting off some huge creature that was after the treasure as well. Ella looks at Gil and says, “We should help them.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:52 pm

He drops Ella down and follows her and pulls out his katana. "You were not listening to what I said." He point to a dark tunnel. "Our treasure is not gold or silver or stuff like that our treasure is the treasure of elves. It was stolen by the orcs and we had plans on stealing it back when I returned home." He glared at her for a second then he looked up at what the orcs were fighting. "Ha they have strated a war with the drakes. Dark dwarfs that is one of theire creatures if you come with me we can give you the elven gift and we will return to fight our way out of the tunnel." He walks over to the tunnel entrance and waited for Ella to go inside.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:36 pm

Ella looks at him and nods following after him easily. She was not in a mood to listen to him so much. The treasure seems to be all he could seem to care about seeing it’s his people’s kind of treasure. She asks, “What is going to happen to me once my eyes become like yours?” She hoped it would help her find a better life to live. One where she could be herself and not worry about judement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Gil looked into her eyes and took her hand and moved her into the shadow of the tunnel. "The treasure is not a treasure at all it is a poition called the Elven Gift. It gives you the experince of the past elves and the strength of all of them. It is the gift of life and the power to live it longer then you were supposed too." He looks at her. "It is your choice to take it or not."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Ella looks at him and says, “I would not have come this far, I did not plan on taking this potion.” She looks around when they get to the spot where the potion is at. There were traps on every path. She could sense them in every direction. She looks at the floor and could see that they would have to be real careful their footing. She takes a deep breath and starts to make her way to the potion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next