The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:26 am

Gil watches her and realizes that she is learning fast. Then he took her hand and says, "Come on lets get out of here." He leads her to her horse. "Come on we need to get out of here. The assassin's will get better and these creatures won't hold them off for long." He leaped up on his horse and waited for Ella to come to his side.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:16 am

Ella gets on her horse and says, “Let’s get going. At least I was able to give the horses a little bit of a rest.” She looks down a moment. She says to him as they take off, “I have been thinking about using a spell to change my appearance and then using cloning spell to fake our deaths or something. That way we don’t have to keep running.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Gil looks at her. "You won't have to change your appearance." Then he turned his horse and says, "Show me the way out of here." He waited for her to lead the way out of the forest. He looked at her and says, "How do you get around with out the animals attacking you. When I am not with you they attck me." He says as he pulls up next to her on her horse.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Ella looks at him and says as she leads him out, “I created this forest ant its creatures accidently when I was using my mom’s spell book. I was four at the time and well father had murdered a kingdom of dragon followers, this place was my escape from him. So they all try to protect me rather than harm me.” She looks at him a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Gil looked at her and then he says, "Come on lets go." He yanked the reains and they headed out the forest. He followed behind Ella his could feel her power growing he felt better because at least now he won't have to spend his whole time with her protecting her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Ella says, “Lead the way.” She smiles some, but then stops a moment. A blue bird lands on her shoulder. She looks at it and says, “You can’t come with us Starlight. You don’t like to stay in your small form long. It would be dangerous if you were to go in your true form.” The bird twitters and nuzzles her cheek. She smiles and says, “You are such a suck up.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Gil lead the way out of the woods. Then he looked back at the bird. "Let it come we won't be spending to much time in villages anyways it is to easy to be spotted by anybody that would give us up for their next meal. He said as they exited the forest. He looked back at Ella and smirked and says, "Come on we are going to have to make a run for it. I don't know where the next group of assassins are coming from so lets go and hopefully we won't run into them.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:08 pm

Ella keeps up with him as they take off. She looks at Starlight and smiles some. She then goes back to looking straight ahead. She did not say a word to Gil. She did not want to upset him again. So she just keeps her thoughts to herself. Ella looks at him a moment though as she thought about the pain he was going through right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Gil hears a noise and stops immedately and leaps off of his horse and holds up an hand to let Ella know to stop. He grabed his Katana. He press his back against sand dune and crawls to the top of it and peaks down to see what awaited them. He slides down and looks at Ella. "Over the hill are about eight assassins and a crew of desert priates. All of these men can be very dangerous so the call is yours fight or flee. Mind you that your are stil pretty beat up." He reaches in a little bag on his horse side and tosses her a small book. "This has a bunch of nise offensive spells and in the back are some good defensive spells. That is for if you decide to fight."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Ella shakes her head and says, “I don’t need that book.” She pulls out her own book and says a spell. It summons a sand storm to go around the assassins and the others. She them throws in a few kunai into sand storm. It swarms tighter and tighter around them until the kunai kills them all. She gets up slowly and gets back on Storm’s back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:13 pm

"Keep the book like I said your mother was trusted but she still didn't get all of the secrets of the elves." He opened the book and recited a spell his in his hand a fire ball formed. "Gil looked at her this is the type of stuff we didn't give your mom and this is basic to me so I would suggest that you take the book." He just tossed her the book back to her and says, "Use it wisely and don't let it come to harm.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Ella sighs and puts the book in a safe place inside her bag. She says, “At this rate we were going, it will be dark before we can get to a safe place to camp.” She looks over at Storm and her eyes grow wide. Storm had been hurt and hit in the neck. He drops to the ground hard. He was dread within seconds of hitting the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Gil looked over at Strom then after he hit the ground he dove on Ella as an arrow cuts his right arm and left leg. Gil says an spell and huge sheild with an griffian shows up blocks the other arrows. Gil gabs his katana and says, "I know where they are I am going to use a smoke spell you use a fog smell then I will break left you stay behind the sheild." He mumbles out an spell and smoke appears and then he opens the book to an page where it showed an fog spell. Gil's eyes flashed crystal green and then he disappered into the smoke. There was some clinking metal and then Gil came flying back under the protection of the sheild. "Okay these guys are good any ideas?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:24 am

Ella looks at him a moment trying to think of a plan. She says looking in the book closely, “I think I have a good idea how to make them unable to fight. Man this is going to hurt me like crazy.” She begins to chant a mix of spells she has memorized very quickly. Soon the fighters were unable to move because she had control of their shadows. She says through gritted teeth, “They can only move when I want them to. Attack them while I am in control. Don’t kill them. Try to knock them out and tie them up.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Gil leaps into the air and says, "I can see them release it. Now I can finsih them now that I know where they are." He dashes through knocking out the first few with no problem watining for Ella to realse them from her hold. Until then he just kept knocking them out.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:58 am

Ella releases them from her hold and goes to Storm’s side. He was dead but she wanted to do something for him. She looks at Gil and says, “I need some rest now and I think I over did it quite a bit. I feel a little dizzy.” She ends up fainting as the result of concentrating so hard on the spell. Blood starts coming out of her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Gil killed of the last of the men and rushed over to an unconsious Ella. He sildes down the sand dune and scoops up Ella in his arms. He gentaly moves the hair out of her face he holds her close to him. He looks at the Ella's dead hores and whispers in her ear. "Storm will not be forgotten." He removes his sleevless shirt an folded it into an pillow for Ella's head. He stands up and says three spells. One spell removed ten feet of dirt form the earth. The second spell put Storm in it and the third spell put the sand back. Then he looked back at Ella who hadn't moved. His mucles covered in sweat form the stress and of using spells. He then says, "I promised you he wouldn't be forgotten." Gil leaps into the air and says another spell. Flames shot out of his mouth the flames melted the glass into ten feet of light brown glass. Where at the bottom Stom was visible. He lands next to Ella his mucles contracting and his arm came out to brace him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 pm

Ella woke up a few hours later and looked around for a moment. She sees the glass tomb Gil made for Storm. She thought about what happened. Storm must have reared up to protect her. She says, “He died to protect me.” She looked around for Gil. She asks, “How long have I been out Gil?” She held her head as pain went through her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Gil's arm shoot across to Ella's chest and lightly forced her back down. Gil's left hand was bandaged up and his shirt was still on the gorund under Ella's head. He slowly removes the hair from Ella's face again. "You have been using to many spells. Your body must rest." He looked over her. "Yes Storm died protecting you. But I don't think he would have wanted it any other way. So wipe you memory of any negative thoughts saying other wise." He lays back and takes an deep breath.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:33 pm

Ella looks at him and says, “I don’t need to rest.” She got up again and looked around for food. She found some fruit and ate hungrily. Blood started to come out of her nose again. She says, “I just can’t win with my body today.” She sits down on the ground as grief over took her again tears went down her face like crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Gil sits up as he hears the tears flow form Ella he gets up and rushes to her side he takes his hand and uses it to wipe the blood from her nose. He takes her in his arms. "What saddens you Ella we are safe. Is it the loss of your close friend and hores Strom." He slowly lowers her haed onto his chest then he relazied he left his shirt where they laid. "Hey Ella aplogize I am indocent and I shouldn't have acted like this with you." He slowly strokes her hair and says, "It was one thing when you were sleep and when you had awaken I should have put back on then." He slowly tired to move towars his shirt without letting go of Ella.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Ella looks at him and says, “Yes I am sad because of the loss of Storm. He was the only horse I have ever had. So having him gone, pains me greatly.” She sees that he is looking for his shirt and gets it for him. She says, “You are not the only man I have seen without a shirt on.” She rubs her eyes some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Gil smiles and tosses the shirt aside. "Really so it dosen't bother you if I walk around wihout my shirt. Just letting my mucles tense up and release through out the day as I use spells as I fight and as I run form place to place." He had an playfully but lustfull look in his eye. He walked over to Ella. "Trust me it will hurt now and forever but the pain will subside as you learn to continue to live on and not blame yourself for it." Then Gil placed his hand on her sholder and then tripped her feet form under here catching her in the air and placeing her softly on the ground. Her head on the his shirt. "No more fighting your body must rest and if I have to sit here with you in my arms to make sure you don't go anywhere I will."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:28 pm

(Hey I wrote a new role-play called Waiting for you in the elsewhere board. It has your user name in the title but no spaces.) Ella looks at him and says, “No, it does not bother me…” She saw the look in his eyes and smiled some. She groans some though as he makes her lay on the ground. She says, “I am not just going to lay here all day.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Gil smiles and says, "You will if I have to put you in an stalemate and just lay here. Plus after you went down you were out for most of the day." He points over to piles of wood that is for tonight along with that." He points to an dead desert razor back. "Poor little guy got lost." The razor back was well over one hundred pounds. Gil smiled and watched Ella.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next