The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Ella says, “I have no intention of staying here either. I am too young to rule the kingdom by myself if my father dies. So they would marry me off to a king is most likely an old perv who won’t be able to stop himself from touching me.” She smirked as he could not move. She says, “If you wait two day the paste will heal your wound with no problem.”

Back to top Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 26, 2009 3:53 pm

Gil looked at her and she could read his facial expression. He finally says, "You have got to be kidding me." He looks at her and sees she is serious. Then he calms down and says, "Well then I need your help." He says while looking Ella up and down. He smiks and says, "I know why the old pervs wouldn't be able to keep their hands to theirselves. But that is off topic I need you to help me learn the castel form head to toe and tell me where my key is."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Ella says, “It is in the treasury room. Which is three rooms from my father’s room.” She looked at Gil a moment. She says, “I can take you to it. You need to wait two days though. Your body needs to heal.” She told out a knife and pealed a small fruit for her to eat. She then gave the horses a big apple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 26, 2009 4:09 pm

Gil smiled and tried to pull himself up and then when he couldn't he looked at Ella who he could still see smiking at him and says, "You aren't going to help me are you?" He looked at her eyes and then says, "Well will you at least give Falcon some food?" He pointed to his mustang.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Ella went over to the horse and gave him some food before going to Gil’s side. She says, “How is one supposed to know you want them to help you when you do not ask for it?” She stood him up slow and easy. She starts making him walk while leaning against her. She then sat him slowly back down and put more paste on his wounds gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 26, 2009 4:33 pm

Gil looked at her and says, "I am an elf not immune to pain that crap smells bad and stings worse then those arrows. Which I might add is compeltely embarrassing for an elf to get hit by an arrow." He looks at her. "And why would you take your chance in getting punished by leading me back into that castel?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Ella groaned and hit him over that head. She says, “Stop your whining or I’ll let it get infected! God you whine more than a girl. I have had deeper wounds than this and I have never whined.” She stopped and got away from him calmly. She says answering his question, “Don’t you get it? I want to die…” Her voice was serious as she spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 26, 2009 4:55 pm

On that note Gil forced himself up, his eyes that crystal green again. He snatched her. "How dare you!" He screamed. "You make this deal about taking life and then here you are trying to throw yours away." He pushes to the ground and pulls out his bow and arrow. "If you really want to die let me know now and I will grant your wish." His right arm was very weak from the arrow that went threw his shoulder. So his arm was shaking.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Ella says, “Go ahead and do it.” Her voice was serious and cold. She looked at him with kind eyes as she waited for him to kill her. She says, “Come on end it. Please I’m begging to end my suffering.” As she stood there, her body ached from the pain of having so many wounds caused by her father and his ways of punishing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 27, 2009 11:28 am

Gil released the arrow it landed right next to her head. "You cut your hair why?" He curiously turned his head to the side his eye still crystal green but they were turning back to forest green. He plucked the arrow form the ground and says, "If you have a death wish you may not come with me back to the castle and to ensure you won't do so if you do I will exact my revenge and kill everyone in the castel understood." His eyes were forest green again but still full of curiousity about her hair.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 11:40 am

Ella turned away from him and ran deep in the darker part of the forest. She was tired of this world and its bloodshed. She fell to the ground as she started to cry hard. Storm followed at her and lay by her side. He nipped at her hair. She says, “Storm I know people want to me to be like my mother. Hide the pain behind a smile, but I’m not like her. I want to be seen as me not my mother.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 27, 2009 2:51 pm

"And thats why you cut your hair, thats why you disobey your father and force him to punish you and thats why you want to die." He sat down next to her. "My guess is that your mother died against her will and you are trying your best to be the exact opposite of her aren't you." He wipped some tears from her eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 3:23 pm

Ella’s eyes widened as she heard him speak. She nodded her head telling him that he was right. She says, “My mother died when I was young. Since then I have grown up in the shadow of my own mother. When I try to be myself, I somehow tick off my father and get beaten. I just want to be seen for me not my mother.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 28, 2009 2:14 am

"Then continue to be yourself you are no longer in the company of your father you are in my company and that means you are in good hands I will let no harm come to you now come on I have two days to rest up and then we go get my room to my key." He just barely stands and looks down for Ella to move and says, "Are you sure that it is my key and it is where you says it is."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 4:40 am

Ella moved slowly standing up as she thought about it. She says, “Well I can’t be sure. Now that my father knows I am your side, he may have moved it by now. So there is no way for me to be sure.” She wrapped an arm around him and let him lean on her as they walked back to where they were before. She sits him back down by the food and sat beside him. Her eyes were in deep thought as she tried to think of where her father would hide the key.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 28, 2009 2:16 pm

"Only if he knows thats what thats what I am after." He smiles at Ella. He then says, "All we have to do is wait two days. But I want you to say it the safe place I place you so that I won't have to worry about you doing anything an if it is not there I will come back to you for more ideas on where it might be ok?" He leaned back and closed his eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 7:31 am

Ella sat there a moment as she waited for sleep to hit her. She could not just sit and wait for him to come back. She sighs and tries to think of a way to help him with the fight. Ella sat there for hours unsure what to do for this. She then got up and went to the river. Her mother was a grand fighter as a young girl. Ella was taught to fight but she was afraid of her own strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 31, 2009 6:46 pm

Gil woke up a few the next morning his arm was feeling way better it was actullay almost healed his ribs were still hurting him pretty badly but he could rought it. He got up and started looking for Ella he was a little worried she might have been caught been when he saw storm he knew she was some where around.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:29 am

Ella was bathing in a hot spring near Storm. Her blonde hair turned white as the oils and dirt was washed out. She stood up out of the water and put on her now washed clothes. Her deep blue eyes were deep in thought as she ran her hair clip through her hair to brush it out. Storm let out a snort as Gil came in to her view. She says, “Morning…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Gil snapped his head in her direction. "Oh... there you are you had me worried you might have tried something stupid." He was walking towards her when he realized she had just finished washing he turned completely around. "I am sorry for approching you while you were in an inapproiate stare." He started to walk away."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:00 pm

Ella finished getting dressed in a silk outfit. She smiles as she shook her head to dry off her hair. Her hair landed neatly behind her back. She says, “Its okay, you did not mean to. I was all ready dressed anyway.” She went over the food and grabbed a few apples to eat. She asks as she sits down, “Why did you help me out?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:41 pm

Gil looked at her. "What do you mean why did I help you out? Are you talking about when I came and took you for your room." He looked at her he seemed to confused. Then he says, "Look I am not going to act like I don't know what your are talking about. When I heard how your father punished you I knew that what I said to you the night before was wrong and figured I should at least save you and aplogize for what I said at the same time as rescuing you from your father. Cause I knew when your father found out I escaped he would blame it on you and I didn't know what he might actually do to you specially after he beat you so severly."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:40 pm

Ella looked at him calmly. She says, “I just figured you would hate my kind. So I just wanted to know why you help me out of my horrible life.” She shivered as a cold wind blew. She got closer to Gil and cuddled up to him some. Her skin was very cold and she had a slight fever. The wind grew colder as the day continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Gil stepped back some when she approched him and even flinchend when she cuddled up to him. He was still very sore in the ribs and it felt like he was getting run over by a horse. But he manged to rough through it as the wind picked up more he took her back to the camp and wraped her in one of his favorite elven blankets. It could keep him nice and toasty during a blizzard. He then sat next to her and folded his arms and sat their whishing that he had grabed his long sleeve shirt before he left for his journey to the far east.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Ella fell asleep as he carried her back to the camp. She was burning up as she slept. Her cheeks flushed with fever and her skin was very pale. Storm came and lay beside her worriedly. She licked Ella’s forehead trying to cool her body down. Her cheeks were kind of puffed up as the fever raged on. Storm wondered what was run with her mistress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next