The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] - Page 4 Empty Re: Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Dominic sat next to her, almost immidiatly taking her hand and kissing her. He didn't need to say anything, because he would have done the same for her. "I think I might have screwed up, but it could be a blessing in disguise. I promised your queen my seed." He told her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] - Page 4 Empty Re: Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Maeve held onto his hand and kissed him back. SHe was startled by what he told her, and maybe a little.... jealous? She was unfamilar with the feeling, it twisted her gut. "Why would you promise that?" she asked. SHe shook her head. "It doesn't matter. It's okay. It might mean you get to stay a while if they like you." She didn't really like the idea of having to share him, but it would be better than having to run away with him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:43 pm

"There is more good news to come of this." She sent me here. "You may be the first amazon, but I thought there were volenteers?" Dominic ponered when he mentioned that. "And when I lay with the other women, I won't come back to them. I'll always come back to you. So please relize that... That your the one I realy want."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:51 pm

Maeve shook her head. "She sent you here, because she wants me to keep an eye on you. I brought you here, so you're my responsibility. I was never a volunteer," she told him. "But I'd rather be the first with you.." SHe smiled at him playfully. 'It's alright, I understand."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Dominic kissed her again, then he found the strength to do somthing amazing. He got up and, with his wounds aside, lifted her into his muscular arms. He carried her to her bed and layed her there. He had little intention on making love to her at that moment, but he wanted to show is affection with that now tiring gesture. Dominic groaned as he put his hand to his wound. "Okay I don't I'll try to show off my masculinity until I've healed."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:24 pm

Maeve was startled when he picked her up and carried her to the bed. When he laid her down, she flinched, her back still hurt. She sat up, and looked at him. She moved over to him, and kissed at his wound. "You don't need to show off your masculinity just because your in tribe full of women."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:36 am

Dominic held her close, kissing her sholder. "Thanks for telling me now." He joked as he softly chuckled. Dominic took Maeves head and tilted it, nipping at her neck and shoulder. "How much pain do you and I have to suffer before we expirience any pleasure?" He asked trying to please her with his kisses.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:41 am

Maeve smiled, closing her eyes as he nipped at her neck and shoulder. "Mm. Pain isn't a problem," she told him. She let the blanket fall from her shoulders, she wasn't wearing a top, it had been ripped off when she got her lashings. She didn't care though. "What pleasure do you have in mind?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:43 am

Draque draped the blanket down on her bed, slowly laying her down. His hands grasped her breasts as he sat ontop of her. Draque kissed and sucked each of her beautiful nipples as the started to perk up for him. "Do find this pleasurable?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:52 am

Maeve gasped when he laid her down, the materials from the bed rubbed against the wounds on her back. She looked up at him, feeling him grab her breasts. She shivered as he sucked on him, momentarily forgetting about the pain at her back. "Ohh. I do find it pleasureable."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:58 am

Dominic smiled as she moaned in pleasure. He moved downd her waist, kissing every inch of her well toned body. His hands got away from her breasts, slowly running down her legs. Dominic pulled them away from each other as he slipped of the rest of her clothing. He was pleased to see her beautiful amazon womanhood. He slowly to his mouth closer, not touching but breathing on it.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Maeve shivered as he kissed down her body. She had scars from her battles. She looked down at him as he parted her legs and removed the rest of her coverings. She held her breath as he looked at her womanhood, she watched him as his mouth moved close to it. His breath sent shivers down her spine. "Dominic.."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Dominic listened to his name, he was doing well. He parted the lips of her womanhood and revealed her cliterus, giving it a soft kiss. "This is the pleasure I'm talking about." He told her as he attacked it with his tongue, licking it wildly and eating her out.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:20 pm

Her eyes widened as he touched her. She felt his mouth, and shivered. She moaned as pleasure rushed through her. She pushed herself up, to lean on the palm of her hands, so her back wasn't touching the bed anymore. She watched him, fascinated as he attacked her womanhood. She liked the way it felt.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:22 pm

Dominic didn't stop his tongue burrowed deep into her pussy, he loved how she tasted. His hand wrapped around her legs, keeping her from falling. He could feel her getting wet.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:25 pm

Maeve tilted her head back, moaning, she didn't understand the feelings he gave her, with the pleasure, but she enjoyed it. She gripped the covers, arching her back. "By the Gods..."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Dominic finished tongueing her and inserted his fingers. His fingers went deep, rubbing her spot sensualy. As he fingered her his mouth conitued to suck her little clit. She could feel his thumb against the clit as well.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Maeve cried out when she felt his fingers against her spot. She laid back, unable to hold herself up anymore, not caring anymore about the pain in her back. She moaned, squirming a little.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Dominic stopped, but only for a moment. He quickly got behind her, lifting her so she could lay in his lap. He figured her pain had great, but his pleasure was greater. He immediatly returned to her womanhood, fingering it rapidly. "Don't be afraid to release all that pleasure inside you. When you can't hold it any longer, just let go." Dominic said, kissing her neck.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:20 pm

Maeve looked up to him when he lifted her so she could lay in his lap. It fetl better. She smiled at him and clutched at his shirt as he went back to fingering her. She closed her eyes, feeling the pleasure intensify within, she felt hot.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:24 pm

Dominic conitnued, he wasn't stopping until she had felt her first orgasm. He wanted to be responsible for it. He too his free hand and lifted her chin, kissing her deep and passionatly. His other hand just held her, he wanted her to feel safe in his arms.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:30 pm

Maeve kissed him back just as passionately, tasting herself on his lips. Her body tensed suddenly, her muscles gripping at his fingers as her orgasm shot through her body. She cried out, tilting her head back
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Dominic let her orgasm coat his fingers, as he pulled out of her he kissed her again. Thier tongues licking eachother as he curled his hands with hers. He then wrapped his hands around her and kept her in his lips. Everything seemed to stop when they kissed, nothing seemed wrong. As thier lips parted Dominic wispered the three words he never thought he'd ever say to a women. "I love you, Maeve." He wispered as he kissed her again, almost unaware of what he said. Dominic went his life being told he would be forced to mary, so he never knew he would love. That was until he met Maeve.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Maeve felt the aftershocks of her orgasm, it was new to her, she liked it. she kissed him back, her eyes closing as she pressed closer to him. It felt right to be kissing him, like there was nothing wrong with a man and woman's union, as though there was more than just to have babies. His words sent a blush to her cheeks, she didn't know how to reply, she didn't altogether know what she was feeling, but she knew it was something deep for him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:56 pm

Dominic knew what he said, but he didn't to say it again until he knew how she felt. Instead just continued kissing her, holding her close, and feeling deep compasion for this women. "You came..." He told her as he broke the kiss. "You had an orgasm, you can't tell me that felt bad."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next