The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] - Page 5 Empty Re: Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Maeve smiled at him. "It felt good," she replied softly. She pushed at him and sat up a little, then nuzzled close to him. "Very good."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] - Page 5 Empty Re: Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:08 pm

"Do you want another?" Dominic asked, his arms wrapped around her waist and softly curressing her breasts. His mouth delivering the same kisses she so much enjoys on her neck. She could feel his erection poking her lower back.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:18 pm

She moaned happily as he kissed her neck and caressed her breasts. "I do," she stated. She felt his erection at her back, she was curious.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:26 pm

Dominic smiled when she wanted more, his pants were ready to come off. He turned her to her side and unbottened his shirt, showing off his muscular chest and its scars. He slid his pants off and wached as his raging orgasm sprung from it. Slowly he pulled her close, lifting her leg in the air and teasing her entrence with his tip. "Take my length and stick it in your entrence." He instructed her. "I'll be gentle from here." He wispered from behind her, both of them on thier sided. Dominic would do anything to keep her pleased.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Maeve sat up a little and watched him as he got undressed, her gaze trailing down his body, she was excited, he was the first naked man she'd seen. She laid back on her side as he pulled her close, glad he wasn't going to have her lay on her back. She moaned as she felt his tip at her entrance. She reached between her legs, and gripped his length. She guided it into her body, moaning at the feel, she let go of him, not really sure what to expect when he went in all the way.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:08 am

Dominic grunted a little as he pushed his thick member into her tight entrence. He inched himself as far as he could go with out hurting her. Then, he slowly pulled it out a little. He repeated a little bit until her cave loosened up, then his pace quickened. Dominic continued to kiss Maeve's body as he thrusted her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:52 am

Maeve gasped as she felt him push inside her. She'd never allowed a man between her legs, and she never planned on ever letting one. She clutched the blanket, moaning as he loosened up her body. She felt his pace quicken, and cried out as he broke through her virginity.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:22 am

Dominic thrusted slower as he let her virginity break, he knew it would hurt for a little. "Ah." He moaned into her ear as she started to moan again. His large member toar her a little more, causing him to slow down a little more. Dominic was being gentle.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:54 am

Maeve moaned as the pain eventually became pleasure. She pushed back against him, her body shivered as she got used to the feeling of his intrusion. "Ohhh."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:02 pm

"Thats it Maeve. Enjoy me." Dominic wispered as they continued to make love. His thrusts continued to fasten as she got use to him, he too was growing to climax.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:06 pm

Maeve moved her hips to meet his thrusts, loving the feeling, the pleasure he gave her. "Dominic," she purred. "More." She bit her lip, feeling very good wiht him inside her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:18 pm

Dominic did as she commanded and thrusted her hard, feeling his climax purging. He held back for a moment. "I have to cum. Do you want my seed inside of you?" He asked almost cumming.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:33 pm

Maeve felt her pleasure intenstify, close to an orgasm. She held on tightly to the blankets, her body trembling. "Yes. I want your seed."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Dominic nodded as he came hard inside of her, filling her until cum dripped from her orafis. "Oh god." He wispered, feeling his warm semen run down his shaft. "I love you Maeve." He repeated again.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:41 pm

She cried out as her orgasm ripped through her. She felt him cum inside her. She gasped for breath, feeling satisfied. "Dominic," she whispered softly, not knowing how to reply to him. Her feelings for him were intense, she didn't exactly know what to call them. Was it love? She wasn't sure.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:43 pm

Dominic held Maeve close as he pulled out of her. He turned her around so she could look him in the eyes. "No one will ever hurt you again... I pormise." He said as he kissed her again. Dominic was raised to protect those he loved. Even if he had to take her punishment, he wasn't going to let anyone hurt her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:48 pm

Maeve snuggled close to him and kissed him back. "You can't promise that," she whispered, nuzzling against his neck. She didn't care about her pain, she'd already forgotten about it. "I'm fine, really."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Dominic shook his head, she was right about his arrogence. Most royalty was brought up to get thier way. "No I can promise that. I will make it my duty to you, no one will ever cause you pain again. Not without paying for it." He said as he held her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:03 pm

Maeve lifted her head and looked at him. "Pain keeps us focused. In battle, if we are unused to pain, we would fall," she told him. "What they did, it is nothing. I am pleased that you want to protect me, but it isn't necessary. Trust me, they wouldn't do anything that would seriously harm me."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:06 pm

Dominic felt a little demasculatised. "Okay." He said kissing her, his eyes shifting to the sky. They made love all day, it was practicaly night.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:17 pm

Meave kissed him back. She got up and crawled on top of him. "Dominic," she purred, licking at his chest.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:19 pm

"Again?" He asked surprised if she was going to go again. Dominic was going to give her what strength he had left,

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Maeve chuckled and shook her head. "No, I just want to lay here," she replied, kissing his lips playfully.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:29 pm

Dominic sighed a little in relief. "Me too, I'm just a little tired." He said as he kissed her back. "I guess I'm not used to your signals." He said touching her soft skin.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:33 pm

Maeve chuckled. "I didn't even know I had signals," she replied. "How did we get so close when we met yesterday?" she asked him, resting her cheek on his chest.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next