The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] - Page 7 Empty Re: Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Maeve moaned as he licked and nibbled onher. She shivered and took him in her mouth again, sucking on him and taking him as deep as she could.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] - Page 7 Empty Re: Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:03 am

Dominic felt her practicaly gagging on him, that made him felt hornier. His mouth continued its devouring, licking the inner and outed lips of her womanhood. He could feel her juices dripping from her cave.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:28 am

Maeve lifted her head and licked him, running her tongue up and down his length, even nibbling on him. She licked at her lips, and glanced behind her to see him. she shuddered from the pleasure
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:51 am

Dominic put his fingers into her, using them for pleasure now. He was destin to make her orgasm again. This was a good way to start the day.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Maeve moaned as he put his fingers inside. She felt an orgasm build inside her as she went backto his length, licking him up and down and rubbing him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:39 pm

Dominic couldn't resist anylonger, the vanes in his length thickened. "Maeve!" He shouted. "I'm going to... I'm going to!..." Dominic arched his back and realesed a spew of his semen all over her hands and mouth. His finger still in her, he could feel his man juices running down his shaft.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Maeve frowned, pushing herself up as she stared at the semen. She looked at her hand, then rubbed at her mouth. A little had gotten on her tongue, and she wasn't to fond of the taste, but pleased that she caused him pleasure.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:50 pm

Dominic started to cach his breath. He looked at her womanhood, he didn't finish. He then continued to finger her, waiting for her to orgasm.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:53 pm

Maeve moaned as he continued fingering her. It wasn't long before she pressed down against his finger, her body tensing as she released her orgasm. She cried out, her body trembling.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Dominic sighed in relief with her, kissing her gentle womanhood as it recovered. "Mmm..." He moaned as he pulled to Maeve to him. "That was fun..."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Maeve smiled, satisfied as she cuddled against him. "Mm, perhaps," she teased, resting her cheek against him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Dominic chucklede. "Perhaps?" He said a little taken back. "Have I not satisfied you?" He said wrapping his arms around her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:42 pm

She smirked at him and licked at his chest. "I'm very satisfied."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:45 pm

Dominic smirked and wached her lick his chest. "How long are we going to spend in here?" He said not realy caring if the answer was all day.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:01 pm

Maeve lifted her head and smiled at him. "I don't really want to face the others just yet," she told him softly. "So, I don't know."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:13 am

Dominic brought her up to him, kissing her. "I don't realy care. When we do face them, I'll be by your side." He added.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:44 am

Maeve smiled at him and kissed him back. "That sweet of you. You know, they can't ever know I have feelings for you," she whispered softly, in case they were listening.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:41 am

Dominic nodded. "I know, but you know I hate hiding it." He then stopped and pondered for a moment. "What kind of feelings?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Maeve blushed and hid her face. "I don't know... how to explain these feelings. They don't exactly teach us anything other than fighting and hating men."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:42 am

Dominic got a little excited. "When you know your feelings, I'll be here holding your hand. I know how confusing it must be." He said touching her slender body.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:04 am

Maeve smiled at him, a blush in her cheeks. She knew she shouldn't be falling for him, but the thought of not being with him was frightening. She snuggled close to him. "Mmm."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:19 am

Dominic continued to pat his mate. "Would you like to here my feelings to you?" He said running his fingers through her hair.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:43 am

She glanced up to him and nodded. "Yeah," she smiled a little at him, loving his touch. It was addicting.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:28 pm

"I feel like when I'm with you, the whole world stops. I feel like I can be who I want with out being judged. And most of all, I feel loved." He said looking into her eyes.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:33 pm

Her cheeks flushed, she never thought she'd hear words such as those. She never dreamed of love, love wasn't for Amazons, it was for regular women, but never the Amazon. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her head against his shoulder. "You feel all that, for me?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next