The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] - Page 8 Empty Re: Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:11 am

"I feel all of that for you." Dominic repeated as she got closer. "I love you Maeve, and this feeling is what keeps me here with you. Maeve I know you have similar feelings, but I won't push you to reveal them."

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] - Page 8 Empty Re: Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:46 am

Maeve lifted her head and smiled at him. She pushed him down on the bed and straddled him. "Dominic," she whispered.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:25 pm

Dominic was instantly turned on by Maeve's actions. "Tell me." He replied, kissing her passionatly. Dominic was more then ready to give himself to her again. "I want to here you say it." He stated.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:59 pm

Maeve kissed him back. "Dominic. I don't know love. I know sisterly love, toward my sisters, motherly love toward the children. But this feeling is greater than that." Tears stung her eyes and she buried her head against his shoulder. "I love you," she whispered, very softly, not wanting one of her sisters to overhear.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Dominic kissed her neck softly as she buried her head on his shoulder. "I've waited a long time to here you say that." He wispered into Maeve's ear. "Maeve make love to me, show me you mean it." He pleaded.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Maeve lifted her body and lowered herself on his member. She moaned, leaning down and capturing his lips.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Dominik returned the moans and placed his hands on her hips, lifting his body up to mach her thrusts. "Oh yes." He wispered as Maeve broke her kiss.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:37 pm

She moved her hips against his, loving the feel of him inside her. She watched his face as she rode him, a mischief glint in her eyes.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Dominic glared back into her eyes, a smile grew on his face as she moaned for him. His chest rose as her pace on him quickcened. Dominic soflty spanked Maeve as she rode him, his erection growing larger inside of him.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:53 pm

Maeve tilted her head back, he felt so good. She rode him harder, desperate to feel his seed inside her, but she didn't want to hurry up the moment.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:00 pm

Dominic felt her riding him harder, his tip swelled as he felt himself reaching his climax, but resisting the feeling for the moment. "Yes Maeve!" He spoke out. Dominic felt compelled to take over, sliding from underneath her and repositioning them so he would be giving himself to Maeve from behind. The move gave him time to calm down.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:09 pm

Maeve whimpered when he slid from beneath her, and positioned her so that he would behind. She glanced to him. "Dominic?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Dominic thought for a moment. "Sorry." He said as he turned her on her back. "I'll take it from here love." He said with a smile, reinserting his member into her cave as he leaned down to kiss her. "I love you Maeve." He wispered.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:49 pm

She looked up to him when he put her on her back. She smiled at him as he slipped back inside her. She kissed him back. "love you, too," she stated softly. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and pulled him close to her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:49 pm

Dominic continued to thrust Maeve, giving it to her hard. His member pounding deep inside of her as she pulled him close. "Oh yes." He grunted as he gave her his love.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:06 am

Maeve moved her hips to meet his thrusts. She moaned, her eyes closing, she loved the feeling, the pleasure he gave her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:42 am

Dominic grabbed her waist as he pulled her back into her his hard thrusts. His hard erect member slamming against her wet, hot, g-spot.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Maeve arched her back as he pulled her against him. She cried out as he hit her g-spot, sending a orgasm rippling through her body.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:01 am

Dominic continued to thrust. Just as he did, he started to cum without warning. "Ahh!" He moaned as he burst inside on her. Again Dominic filled her tight cave until her started to drip from her entrence. Still inside her, he pulled her up to his chest and held her from behind. His lips pressing against her shoulders as he curressed her firm breasts.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:38 am

Maeve cried out as she felt him release inside her. She moaned, closing her yes as she panted from the pleasure. She leaned against him, her cheeks flushed.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:16 am

Dominic lied on the bed and pulled Maeve against him, giving a small chuckle when she rested. "They won't see us for a while." He said, looking out of the window.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Maeve smiled softly and nuzzled against his shoulder. "Mm, I'm glad," she whispered, she felt a little tired, satisfied.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:22 am

Dominic held her in his arms as she nuzzled him close. "What will you do when they want one of us?" He wispered a little conserned. "We can't stay in this bed forever."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:29 pm

She closed her eyes and sighed contently. "I won't do anything. If they want you, I have to accept it. Unless you don't want to be a plaything, you don't have to stay here."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:57 am

Dominic shook his head. "But I do have to." He said rubbing her curvy stomache. "I will satisfy this whole tribe if it means staying here with you. I love you Maeve." He wispered in her ear.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next