The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Maeve wasn't sure what she was feeling. She kissed him for as long as she could, till they parted. She smiled at him when he gave her a peck on her lips. She stepped away as he let her go. SHe turned away from him, and walked in the direction of her home. Walking away from him wasn't easy. She paused and turned back. "I want to see you again." The words left her lips before she could stop them.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Dominic watched as she turned around, his eyes gleamed in happiness. "I can't come back. I was promised to another family." Dominic limped to her. "If you truly wish of this. If you feel the way I do about us, then we have limited paths we walk together. We can find our own way, run away from our lives. I don't think though, that would be a choice you would want. The other choice, is to bring me to your tribe. Although your sisters will reject me. But... If I go home, I can't return. I don't want us to end."

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:56 pm

Why did it feel like it hurt when he said he was promised to another. SHe shouldn't care, but she did. She couldn't leave her sisters, her family, her life. Tears swam in her eyes, how could she ask him to leave everything he knew, when they barely knew each other? "These... feelings are new. I don't like thought of leaving you, I don't know why." She watched him, licking at her lips. "You would leave everything behind, for me, when you barely know me?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:36 pm

Dominic was surprisingly calm during all of this. "What makes you think my life is so great? What if my people hate me? And my uncle, what if it was he was trying to kill me?" He said wiping her tears and holding her again. "What makes you think restarting my life would be so awful?" He asked her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:58 pm

She sighed, feeling oddly comforted by him. She rested her cheek on his shoulder. "Do they hate you? Is that really true?" she asked him. "I don't think I can leave my sisters. I'd never be able to return, they would see it as a betrayal." She wrapped her arms around him. She knew how her sisters would react to her bringing a man. But maybe... she could talk them into letting him stay.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:27 pm

"Then lets be on the way to my new home." Dominic said taking her hand, ignoring her first questions. "As before, lead the way." He said looking to her. Dominic took his shieth off, glaring at his sword. He then chucked by his bloody armor, they being close to his attack site. He hoped if it was found, they'd think he was dead.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Maeve nodded. She glanced to his bloody armor, then to him. She gripped his hand tightly, and led him through the woods. "I still have to hunt, they won't be happy if I bring a man, and furious if I come empty handed," she stated softly. She drew her bow and arrow, leading the way to where she knew deers would be found so close to the winter.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:48 pm

Dominic fallowed, staying quietly behind her. He never needed to hunt, he was always brought up on a silver platter and a sword in his hand. He could fight, but hunt was not an option for him. As the krept quietly, he came up behing her and grabbed her waist. Dominic delivered playful kisses down her spine, purposly distracting her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:53 pm

Maeve tensed up when he grabbed her, she knew it was him, but she couldn't help but react that way. She chuckled when he kissed her down her spine. "Dominic!" she gasped, his kisses sent chills down her back
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:08 pm

Dominic laughed a little. "Sorry love, couldn't resist." He wispered as he nibbled her ear. Dominic could tell the two were much happier with each other. "when we get close to your villige let me know." He said letting his hair down. "Perhaps if I personify a gentle man they won't be as unpleasent."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:26 pm

Maeve shivered when he nibbled her ear, weird sensation. She glanced back to him, and smiled. "Yes, perhaps," she stated, and moved forward. She walked for a little ways, when she heard something. She knelt behind a bush, and motioned for him to be quiet. She looked to see what made the noise. A smile spread upon her lips. A deer. She readied her bow and arrow, and aimed. She waited for the perfect moment, then let the arrow fly. It hit the deer in the heart, killing it instantly. She stood up, and shouldered her bow. She walked over to the deer, and grabbed it by the horns.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:38 pm

"Nice shot." Dominic wispered as the arrow hit the deer. "Perhaps we can warm your sisters up with this very nice kill." He stated as he limped behind her. Dominic was quiet the rest of the ways, only talking when needed.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Maeve pulled the arrow out, and cleaned it up. She put it in her quiver. She glanced to him. "Yeah, maybe," she replied, pulling the deer by the antlers, as she walked toward her tribe.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:57 pm

As they got the tribe, Dominic walked close and draped his hair over his face. It was going to be hard for both of them. "I'll stay by you until the end." Dominic wispered.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Maeve wanted to assure him that it would be okay, but she really had no idea how her sisters would react. She always knew there would be punishment, for breaking the rules, but she had no idea what the punishment would be, especially for breaking the worst on, being with a man for no reason that didn't involve babies.

"Meave!"

She looked up to the shout, and saw one of the sentry's jump down from a tree to stare at her.

"What have you done?" The amazon asked.

"I went hunting, that is all."

"you've been gone since yesterday."

"Really, that long?" Maeve rolled her eyes. "I need to get this to the cooks," she sneered as she pushed passed the Amazon. As long as Dominic stayed by her, he wouldn't be stopped. She walked over to the Amazon cooks, and offered her catch. They were pleased with how big it was. It would feed them for more weeks than they had planned. As Maeve led him deeper in the tribe, the Amazon's who were busy doing whatever, they all stopped, seeing the man among them. the queen was alerted, and arrived promptly.

Maeve fell to her knees and bowed to her Queen. "Queen Agrona. I know you are angry."

"Why have you brought a man?" The Queen asked.

"He was wounded, and I helped him. He cannot return to his home, there are people hunting him. My Queen, he needs a safe place to stay for a couple of days, till he is forgotten," she told Agrona, cleverly not mentioning that she had spent the night with him, just letting him hold her, and letting him kiss her, and developing feelings for him.

"You know better than to bring a man, and one that is hunted. How foolish are you?"

"I swear, my Queen, the hunters won't know he's here."

"If he stays, will you pay the price?"

"yes."

"Why would you do such a thing?"

"Because, he isn't cold blooded, he isn't a killer. He could have killed me, after I helped him, but he didn't even take the chance."

"Very well. He will be under careful watch, if he so much tries anything, you know the consequences."

"yes, Queen Agrona."

"Now go," The queen demanded, pointing toward two woman who waited for Maeve.

Maeve bowed again, and stood up. She glanced to Dominic, knowing what exactly the 'payment' was. "You need to stay here," she told him. "The Queen like to speak with you." She walked off before she got his answer, and went with the two women who took her to a secluded place.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Dominic looked over to the Queen. "I am Dominic, my life and history is of no concern to you. I do not wish to kill, rape, or do anything to anyone of your sisters." He said. "I'm sure you will come to relize I am not the type of man you think I may be." Dominic said to her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:53 pm

The Queen walked around him, examining him closely. "Your name has no importance," she stated calmly. "Do you have any skills?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:02 pm

Dominic nodded, looking around at the village. "I am well trained the sword, I was to lead an army of thousands into battle. Even better I was trained it tactics, using a group to conquer a situation. I have one last skill, diplomacy. I know how to talk, I know how to convince a point."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:07 pm

Agrona wasn't interested in his warrior skills, she wasn't about to let a man fight with the Amazons. She arched a brow when he said he was good at diplomacy. "Really. Well, then. Tell me, why should you be allowed among us? What can you offer us?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Dominic glared down the shaft of the arrow. "Nothing. I can offer you nothing. You have every right to kill me, but I would hate to be an amazon who wached her queen kill an injured, innocent, unarmed man. You already granted me a grace period, what a way to go back on your word. And you thought I was a tyrant... Besides, I lied. I have one last thing to offer. You amazon's all need one thing you can't produce alone, offspring. I have the seed you need."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:40 pm

Agrona watched him, amused. "I have no intention to kill you." She was pleased with his offer, that would be easier than to send her Amazon's off to the neighboring town. "We may have use for your seed soon." She motioned to an Amazon nearby. "Take him to Maeve's home."

The Amazon bowed. "Yes, my queen," she stated, and motioned for Dominic to follow her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:52 pm

Dominic nodded as he was sent to Maeve's shelter. When he arived he was eager to know how Maeve was punished. He sat there waiting his companion and hoping she was alright. "What was Maeve's punishment?" He asked the amazon.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:59 pm

The amazon led him to the house made out of wood, and had dried leaves hanging on the door way, instead of an actual wooden door. She shook her head at his question. "Five lashings," she replied and walked off. It wasn't just a punishment, it was a reminder. All of the women who would be close to a man, mainly for sex, would get five lashings, so that they wouldn't let the man dominate them.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:05 pm

Dominic waited for Maeve, unhappy she chose five lashings over him. When she came back, he would wait until the amazon's left. He wanted to see her worse then ever.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:14 pm

Maeve came to her shelter after a few moments, wearing a blanket over her shoulders. She moved inside, and settled down in a corner. She tilted her head at him, her expression showing nothing of the pain she felt on her back.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next