The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:34 am

"Good morning." Dominic said from the entrence of the cave. "I hope you slept alright, I remembered how uncomfortable I made you. Unfortunatly you'll forget it soon enough, when you relize you didn't freeze to death." He turned, still looking weak and limping to the emberes of a fire. "I don't wish to berden you much longer. After you are up and ready for the day, perhaps you can walk me to the rode and we can be are seperate ways."

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:42 am

Maeve eyed him, frowning. She watched him carefully, not fully trusting him. She grabbed her weapons, and slid them in the various hiding places among her body, the last one went between her breasts, her favorite breast dagger. "Perhaps I can do that," she told him, as she fastened her sword around her waist.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:51 am

As they left the cave, Dominic took his sword and stumbled to the trail. "I must apologize for my behavior last night, it was ungentlmen like. I know that behavior is what keeps amazon's so tight to thier tradtions. Maybe in time you will change. So for now consider me a close friend, one who had a bad night." He reassured her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:56 am

Maeve walked with him quietly, the sooner she got rid of him, the sooner she could get back to hunting, because she couldn't return empty handed. she listened to him as he rambled on. He knew nothing about Amazon's. She doubted that they would ever change, and she hoped not. Their way worked. "A friend?" A man as a friend. Now that was laughable.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:33 am

Dominic felt insulted, and as a prince he was taught to respect and be respected. "If not a friend..." He said stopping, then looking at her. "Then how about an opponent. One man is no better then other, yes? That is how amizon's think. I apologized, greeted you, and even tried to respect your hate to me. I will no longer take your insults." Dominic drew his sword. He was a trained warrior and a balanced fighter, a threat even at his weakest. As soon as he sheithed he slammed is sword into the ground, standing there weak. Only one good foot, woozy from the loss of blood, and aching from his assult. "And if I am to be your opponent, might you take me out now. For you would have no chance at me, when I am at my best health." He said a little insultingly.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:49 am

Maeve glanced to him boredly. She arched a brow, his reaction was surprising. He'd been calm, now he accused her of insults. "Put that away," she told him. "You'll end up hurting yourself." She had her hand on the hilt of her sword. "I am taught certain things as an Amazon, just as you are. Meeting you has... confused what I've known. You aren't... how I imagined a man to be. I only know men in battle."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:58 am

Dominic sighed, sitting on a rock and keeping his sword in the ground. "Tell me, what confuses you. What do you want to know. I know what I tell you will only be the truth, I am a man. How better to learn then from the real thing, right? A person can't learn the sword by waching a listening, they need expirience. Consider me the expirience. What is it I do diffrently then you were taught?" He asked calmly.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:11 am

Maeve watched him, unsure. She wrapped her hand around the hilt of her sword. "You... are nice, although arrogant. You don't seem all that violent, or controlling. The women who come back after volunteering to share a man's bed, they tell what the men are like."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:21 am

Dominic nodded. "It is aperent they have been sharing the wrong men's beds. Men are not controlling, just the swine who have no self control. Most of us are loving, and we are all strong. I was raised to protect my loved ones and to fight for thier survival. Yes, men are violent, but so aren't you. I do recall the first thing you did was point a sword to an innocent man. I hope your expirience with me has made you relize that men are better then you think. Perhaps if you raised your own men, they would be as you want them."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:30 am

Maeve chewed on her bottom lip as she watched him carefully. She lifted her chin. She knew she was violent. But she didn't kill in cold blood. Some of her sisters were killed by men, when they could't lift a finger to fight back, were injured, or sleeping. She walked over to him. "What kind of man are you?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:48 am

Dominic smiled, knowing the perfect answer to her question. "As I've said before my lady." He said standing up and presenting himself with honor. "I am a prince." That was his answer, he knew that most good nations trained thier royalty to be respective and honorable. Dominic started to step through some tree branches and brush, he was looking for a walking staff to help support him. "I have quite a bit of walking to do and a whole day to catch up on. Shall we depart, my journey might take you farther away from your home then usual. Or would you like to be accompinied back to your home?" He said as he found one, walking quite slow to her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:55 am

THat didn't help much, there was once a king and his son, who ordered their men to invade one of the amazon tribes, the women had been overwhelmed by the numbers, and were defeated, the ones who survived were captured, and sold into slavery, while the king kept the queen and princess for him and his son, to degrade them and make them their personal slaves.

Maeve lifted her gaze to the sky trying to judge how long she would need to hunt and take it back to her probably angry tribe. "I have to hunt," she told him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:09 pm

"I understand." He said taking his sword and shiething it. "Is this goodbye?" Dominic asked holding his hand out to her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:15 pm

Maeve nodded slowly. "I suppose," she replied softly. She clasped her hand with his. "One thing..." she hesitated, licking at her lips. "What does a kiss feel like?" He got her curious, from when she was in his arms, and he tried to seduce her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Dominic smiled, motioning her to aproach him. "There is but one way to find out." He said as he took her hand brought her close to him, as close as they were in the cave. "Let your gaurd down, close your eyes, and let me apoach." He wispered softly and gently putting one arm around her waist, touching the small of her back. The other hand gently wrapped around her head, bringing her lips closer. "Just close your eyes and leave yourself vulnerable." He wispered passionatly.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:31 pm

Relax, let guard down and be vulnerable? She didn't even do that among her Amazon sisters. She let him pull her close, she tried to relax, to do as he asked, but it was nearly impossible. She watched his face, slipping her arms around him. She tilted her chin. She wasn't tense, that was a start.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:39 pm

Dominic looked into her eyes before shutting his, as he instructed her to. She could feel his breath on her lips, as he gave her one last command. "Let your mind wonder." He said as he pressed his lips against hers, her soft lips felt good as he sucked on her bottom lip, then doing the same to the top. As he broke he looked at her, thier eyes meeting again. Before she could say anything, Dominic went for a second kiss.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:47 pm

Maeve closed her eyes as she felt his lips against hers. She felt a chill run down her spine as they kissed. She liked it. Her lips parted. If a man's kiss was as good as what other things they could do for a woman, she could see why some women volunteered to do what was needed to survive. Her eyes opened when he broke the kiss. She was speechless. She smiled as he leaned in again. She pushed up against his, to meet his lips and she kissed him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:54 pm

The second kiss was better then the first. Dominic held her closer to him, there lips pressed together as before. Then Dominic opened his mouth, putting his tongue in her mouth and licking her tongue with his. As the second kiss ended, Dominic held her in his arms by her waist. He was taken by her curiosity and disapointed they might have to part. "Well? Did you like it? And did your mind wonder?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:18 pm

Maeve enjoyed the sensations she recieved from his kiss. She relaxed in his arms. Her eyes opened when they parted. She smiled at him, her cheeks blushing slightly. "I liked it."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Dominic smiled, knowing he had seduced her a little. He had become increasingly confused. He knew they lead seperate lives, but he didn't want to leave her. For some reason, she made him feel alive, as though he didn't have to impress anyone. Royalty was causing him a little stress, as most people with power discover. His small vacation had proved to be worth the time away from home. "Wha.... What now?" He asked her, his hold on her loose, but still there.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:48 pm

Maeve glanced away from him. She wouldn't admit it, she couldn't, but she liked him. It was odd, she wasn't supposed to have feelings for men. She didn't want to have feelings for him. "I don't know," she replied.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Dominic noticed she hadn't backed away from him, almost as she wanted to be held. "Well..." He said pulling her closer again. "Kiss me one more time, then if you can walk away from me and not look back." He sighed keeping himself from throwing himself at her. "If you can walk away and not look back, then our paths shall part." He said looking inot her eyes. "Kiss me."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:06 pm

Strangely the thought that their paths parting frightened her. What was it about him that made part of her want to stay? The rest of her, the logical part knew she had to go back. She leaned in and pressed her lips against his, kissing him deeply, his scent, his touch, his taste, it was all.... addicting.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:15 pm

Dominic embraced her this time, his hands holding her close. He wanted her more then any women ever promised to him, but it was all up to her. Thier tongues met and thier skin rubbed. He kept her in the kiss more what seemed to be forever. When thier lips parted, he gave her another innocent peck on the lips. Dominic closed his eyes for a moment and softly let her go. He was speechless as he watched her walk.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next