The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] - Page 6 Empty Re: Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:37 pm

Dominic yawned. "I don't know. I think you fell for my charm." He said teasingly. Dominic closed his eyes as he held her close. "Can we sleep now. We've spent most of the day in each others arms. Now I want to end it that way." He said gently feeling her whip wounds for the first time, he kissed her again as he felt how deep they were.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] - Page 6 Empty Re: Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:45 pm

"You don't have charm," she replied, teasingly. Her eyes closed as she rested against him. She flinched when he touched her wounds. She lifted her head and looked at him. She kissed him back. "It's okay," she whispered. "Just another scar."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Dominic wrapped his arms around her giving her the last, most passionate kiss of the night. He seemed to like kissing her, the taste of her lips, her tongue, and her saliva. As he broke the kiss, as long as it was, he gave her a small peck. "Good night." He said dozing off with her in her arms.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:54 pm

Meave kissed him back deeply, loving his kisses. It just felt right. She snuggled against him, and slowly fell asleep, feeling satisfied and happy.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:19 am

Dominic woke up the next morning, Maeve still in his arms. If everything in his life was the best it could be, no moment would make him happier then waking up to her. His masculin hands gently ran through her hair. He could here the other amazons up and working, he then relized his fate. He promised his seed, but he already gave some to his real mate. Dominic slowly covered the two of them with a fur blacket, hopefully preventing Maeve from being wipped again.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:55 am

Maeve's eyes opened slowly as she woke up in his arms. She lifted her head, lazily watching Dominic. "Hi," she stated, flashing him a tired smile. She laid her head back down against him, not really wanting to get up.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:48 pm

"Maeave I don't want to sound like a weak man to you..." Dominic said tired as well. "Will we get caught like this?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Maeve chuckled and shook her head. "No, they won't care, and they never come in my hut," she told him. She sat up slowly, and crawled to the edge of the bed. "I doubt they'd even miss me right now if I never came out."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:42 am

Dominic crawled behind her, kissing her back and neck. "That might be a blessing in disguise." He said pulling her to him. "If they don't notice you waking up, then we have more time to do your new favorite activity." He wispered playfully. "But I think your hard to forget, bringing a man amoungst women."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:47 am

Maeve grabbed a box from under her bed, and pulled it out as he pulled her to him. she smiled, leaning against him. "Mm, yeah." She opened up the box, and pulled out a bundle of cloth. She unwrapped the cloth to reveal dried meat. "That's why they don't care right now, because I brought a man amongst women." She offered him some dried meat, setting it on the bed.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:15 am

Dominic took some dried meat and tore into it. He had liked dried meat, he had used it in many war situations. "Well, I'm sure they wont be upset once they found out how good of a lover I am." He said a little cocky. "If you think about it, they need my seed. So I cant die here, and I get to spend any time I want with you. I don't a single man could ask for a better life. And when it comes to you, if you ever want to bare my children. We could start a family, and as you said the other amazon's won't even bother us."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:29 am

Maeve took some dried meat as well. She blushed a little, not all that happy that she had to share him, but it was either that, or having to leave and never returning, and leaving was a worst thought than having to share him. She turned around to face him. She leaned forward and kissed him softly. "A family," she whispered. How many amazons could actually claim that? "They'll eventually need me, but for now, I'm just going to be ignored."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:37 am

Dominic but the unfinished meat inro the box, slowly rising to his knees on the bed and kissing her neck some more. "Good." He said wrapping his arms around her waist. "Because I am going to ignore you all morning." Dominic slowly used his hand to please her, running it up and down the inside of her leg until he started to massage her womanhood. "And I know you can't feel that."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:53 pm

Maeve ate her piece of meat while he kissed at her neck. She dropped it in the box as he started to distract her. She gasped, feeling his hands between her legs. "Ohh. If you're gonna ignore me, you'd best to it right," she moaned. She reached toward him, till her fingers brushed over his length.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:01 pm

Dominic layed back, letting her play with his slowly erecting length. "Oh I love when you ignore me." He said running his fingers through her hair. "Its all yours."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:10 pm

Maeve chuckled. She curiously explored his length, touching every inch, before wrapping her hand around it, and slowly moving her hand up and down on his length, not really sure how to pleasure him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Dominic moaned in pleasure. "You learn quick Maeve." He said looking down at her. "I want you to do what ever feels right, but I suggest sucking it."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Maeve stared at him, startled by his suggestion. "Sucking?" She licked at her lips, remembering him licking her, and how good that felt. She leaned forward and licked at his tip, to get a taste. she looked up hesitantly at him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Dominic nodded his head at her. He loved a women with a playful curiosity. As he mouth moved on to it, it thickened. Her mouth made him horny, he wanted to be sucked.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Maeve felt him get thicker, that encouraged her. She licked him up and down his length, before taking him in her mouth and sucked on him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:54 pm

Dominic started to moan as she sucked him, his hand curling in her hair. "Oh wow." He said surprised and pleased at the same time. He started to get even harder.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:57 pm

Maeve looked up at him, watching him as she sucked on him, studying his reaction. She was shy, yet pleased that she wasn't doing anything wrong. Her hand lightly massaged his sac.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Dominic didn't plan on a long session for the morning, but e wanted to pleasure her anyways. "Bring your end over here so I can pleasure you at the same time." He said suggesting a 69 position.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Maeve lifted her head, interested. She moved over to him, and climbed ontop of him, so that she faced his length. "like that?" she asked him, feeling excited.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:23 pm

"Excellent." Dominic said, immediatly eating her out. He softly pushed her lips apart, revealing her cliturus. He took it in his mouth and started to gently nibble on it. His erection poked up for more attention.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next