The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] - Page 9 Empty Re: Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:40 pm

(( really sorry i haven't replied. Finals are coming up, and I have two papers to do.))

Maeve nodded slowly. She smiled slightly at him, it bothered her that she would have to share him. "I wonder how many women get to hear that from their man." She knew no normal relationship was like that. Placing a kiss on his lips, she grabbed his hand. "Lets go get something to eat."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature] - Page 9 Empty Re: Forbidden to Love [Male/Mature]

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun May 10, 2009 9:01 am

Dominic nodded. "I am hungry." He said fallowing her, putting some pants on.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:01 pm

She smiled at him, and pulled on some clothes, dressing in the amazon way, leather top, and skirt. She led him out of her tent, and toward the kitchen, area, which was just a fire pit and a fierce cook/amazon warrior, there was venison stew for lunch, and dinner.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Dominic fallowed her out to the fire pit and could smell the stew. "Odd." He said looking into the pot. "I've never seen or smelled such a meal." The prince said as he licked his lips.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:27 pm

(( Hello. Sorry I haven't been active. I could continue this rp with you, or, since it's been since August, would you like to start another?))
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:29 pm

((haha! wow welcome back hun. Well, it doesn't matter to me. I have several creative ideas. And i'm quite capable of continuing this or another rp with you. I'll leave it to you.))

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:19 pm

(( ^_^ i missed you. What are your ideas =D? I might have to read this one again to get back into it. ))
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:48 pm

((Ahhh, thanks. I missed you to. My ideas are limitless. But i would like to here what your ideas are.))

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:22 pm

( I don't really have any at the moment. I do have that one in rp requests, I dunno if its' good though.

Some old ideas though, are, girl has a best friend, finds out she loves him, but can't do anything about it because he has a girlfriend, that's modern dayish rp, it won't be instant romance. That was based off a poem I wrote, one I actually liked.

It might be cool to do something with vampires, just not sure what.

I dunno, I've been out of the rp world for a while.))
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:49 pm

((well i am very flexible. if you want to do the girl who's in love with her best friend, that's ok, but i feel it can't go to far. I would like to stay away from vampires, as i've done so many. And if you wish to carry on our current rp then i would be ok with that too.)

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:58 pm

(yeah, the girl in love with her boyfriend, it doesn't last. Cool, no vampire. I'm out of ideas. I'll continue this one^^! I'm still curious what ideas you have.)
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:31 am

(my imagination is limitless. I've been thinking of a post apocalypse rp. But hat has little room for much romance. Although I don't doubt your imagination if we did want to have one. And this rp still might have some life in it. So those are my ideas, oh and this rp might have life in it. Its up to you.)

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:30 pm

[ a post apocalypse rp sounds fun ^^ I'll reply to this one, and maybe, later we can do another. ^^ ]
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:02 pm

Maeve smiled as he mentioned the stew. "Have you had venison before? Or is your meals a bit more fancy?" she asked him, leading him over to the stew, and got him a bowl, and serving him up some venison stew, handing it to him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Dominic smiled as he took the bowl. "Its rare for me to have wild game we usually..." He paused, the faint sound of a barking dog echoed through the encampment.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:54 pm

Maeve frowned as she heard the dog barking. "We do not have dogs." Her gaze shifted to Dominic. "People where you come from have dogs. Are they looking for you?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:10 am

Dominic nodded. "It was bound to happen. I haven't returned when I said I would." He said as the barking got closer. "It must be a search party.'

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:41 am

Maeve didn't like this. "They can't find our camp." It made her angry, that she might have to give him up, to keep his people away from the amazon camp.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:20 pm

As the barking got closer, Dominic rose an eyebrow. Then it sprung past the women in the camp and lept for Dominic. His tongue out and paws forward.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu May 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Maeve and the other amazons sprang into action, upon seeing the dogs. The warriors were ready for battle. Maeves gaze shifted to the dog. "if this means that this dog was commanded to find you, then you better get out, and lead te men away from here."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon May 24, 2010 4:20 pm

By the time Maeve had warned him, Dominic was on the ground. The dog had tackled him and was slobbering on his face. "Ha ha!" He wailed in laughter, excited to see this particular dog. "Duke! I have missed you boy." Dominic said as he rose to his feet, still petting the dog.
"The bloody hound has been miserable lately, it was only time when he..." A man's voice said, meeting the points of the amazon's weapons. "I see you've made new friends."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:14 am

Meave moved forward, her weapon level at the mans throat. "who are you?" she growled. "tell me why I shouldn't gut you right here for tresspassing." her gaze trailed over his body. "is there more men coming?" she asked, her gaze snapping to his face.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9